vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=248042

ForceHSS 04 Jan 2013 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonsflight (Post 2394693)
Hi All,

I imported and this is what I get:

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `glowhostspamomatic_log`(
`date` DATETIME NOT NULL,
`ip` VARCHAR(15) NOT NULL,
`email` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
`username` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
`message` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
`is_blocked` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT "0",
`user_hash` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,
`user_id` INT NOT NULL
) TYPE=MyISAM;;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 10
Error Number : 1064
Request Date : Friday, January 4th 2013 @ 11:36:33 AM
Error Date : Friday, January 4th 2013 @ 11:36:34 AM
Script : http://www.domain.com/admincp/plugin...=productimport
Referrer : http://www.domain.com/admincp/plugin.php?do=productadd
IP Address :
Username : AdminMJ
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.5.23-55

Any idea how I can fix this?

Thank you

MJ

Here is the fix

dragonsflight 04 Jan 2013 17:19

Thank you!! It worked!

Alibass 04 Jan 2013 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceHSS (Post 2394653)
was never but you can do this
admincp/Plugins & Products/Add New Plugin
Product = vBulletin
Hook Location = useradmin_edit_column1
Title = Submit to StopForumSpam.com
Execution Order = 5
Plugin PHP Code

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN YOUR API KEY You will see it on this line <input name="api_key" type="hidden" value="YOUR API KEY">
Plugin is Active = Yes

Thanks for this, you have been a big help with this mod :):up:

dragonsflight 04 Jan 2013 19:14

Installed successfully. Now when I try to add a post I get this:

Warning: require_once(includes/functions_ghsom.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions_newpost.php(532) : eval()'d code on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions_ghsom.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/whatsyou/public_html/includes/functions_newpost.php(532) : eval()'d code on line 5

Is this related to Spam O Matic?

That is the last mod I made to my forum. Thanks for the help.

MJ

Big Engine 04 Jan 2013 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonsflight (Post 2394729)
Installed successfully. Now when I try to add a post I get this:

Warning: require_once(includes/functions_ghsom.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions_newpost.php(532) : eval()'d code on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions_ghsom.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/whatsyou/public_html/includes/functions_newpost.php(532) : eval()'d code on line 5

Is this related to Spam O Matic?

That is the last mod I made to my forum. Thanks for the help.

MJ

Are you sure you didn't miss this step ?

2.2. Upload content of the upload folder into you forum root folder

*

dragonsflight 04 Jan 2013 19:38

Yep, I did upload the upload folder to my root. Intact.

MJ

dragonsflight 04 Jan 2013 19:40

seems I was a bit too literal. It's working now.

Thanks!

MJ

hubbers72 06 Jan 2013 11:54

Does this work on VB5?

allow moderators
by spd2612
06 Jan 2013 13:29

Is there a way I can give a user / moderator access to the Spam 0 Matic Logs ?

aspen0 06 Jan 2013 14:03

Will this do anything with blocking and or with the easy-cleanup feature for removing blog spam?

vb has really poor built in tools for managing blog spam, its a problem in need of a solution.

Problem
by camoit
07 Jan 2013 04:56

I have this installed on V 4.1.11 and it does not move members from the new-be group to the registered group. They are to be moved at 8 posts but I have some with 50+ and there still in the new-be group. What can we do about this???

Thanks in advance.

spd2612 07 Jan 2013 15:41

Their has to be a way to do this I just have one Super Moderator that I want to be able to view the Logs to see who and why they were banned, however I dont want them to have full Admin CP access. I tried adding there user id to config.php that did nothing anyone have any ideas ??


Quote:

Is there a way I can give a user / moderator access to the Spam 0 Matic Logs ?
Well what I did was make the Moderator a Admin then took away all the permissions that he didn't need that seems to work, Shouldn't have anything in there he can hurt

ForceHSS 07 Jan 2013 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by spd2612 (Post 2395300)
Their has to be a way to do this I just have one Super Moderator that I want to be able to view the Logs to see who and why they were banned, however I dont want them to have full Admin CP access. I tried adding there user id to config.php that did nothing anyone have any ideas ??

Post here and get someone to code it for you

wayno007 08 Jan 2013 03:38

I've installed the plugin for the first time, but when I enable it and attempt to post to the forum, I get an "HTTP Error 500 " and everything freezes. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong, or what I should check for?

n00b here, so take 'er easy...

ForceHSS 08 Jan 2013 04:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayno007 (Post 2395456)
I've installed the plugin for the first time, but when I enable it and attempt to post to the forum, I get an "HTTP Error 500 " and everything freezes. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong, or what I should check for?

n00b here, so take 'er easy...

did you first upload the files to your ftp before you installed the xml


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.