vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=311037

blind-eddie 05 May 2014 02:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeychgo (Post 2496199)
anyone?

Nope, sorry

joeychgo 05 May 2014 02:55

Its weird, I can download other mods with no issue.

ye22 05 May 2014 06:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeychgo (Post 2496201)
Its weird, I can download other mods with no issue.

then just simply Re-download?
and try extracting using winrar

Hakan39 05 May 2014 06:47

Nice mod thank you.

Dr.Wave 05 May 2014 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by blind-eddie (Post 2496198)

Next version ie problem fixes.

Cover system
Admincp > theme <<>> Dr.Wave | HHAMedia >> memberinfo templates open

Field 5 change to cover field id
Field 6 change to cover repeatble field id

Dr.Wave 05 May 2014 19:08

Info:
Add demo and cover system installing info

blind-eddie 07 May 2014 03:11

I edited it to work for me, Thank you, I really enjoy this.

How hard would it be to allow members the option to switch to the original member profile page if they wanted to?
Meaning, is this something you can do?

Dr.CustUmz 07 May 2014 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by blind-eddie (Post 2496533)
I edited it to work for me, Thank you, I really enjoy this.

How hard would it be to allow members the option to switch to the original member profile page if they wanted to?
Meaning, is this something you can do?

you have coding experiance, i know you can get that done =P all you have to do is wrap the FB template in an if condition (and make a new user profile field) and paste the original member template in the same template with an else condition (on/off) =)

theres probally a good 10+ more ways i can think of to do this too, just thats the first one that popped into my head.

Dr.Wave 07 May 2014 05:42

Next version added custom (plugin) user field on/off option. First vb4 version release

Dr.CustUmz 07 May 2014 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Wave (Post 2496543)
Next version added custom (plugin) user field on/off option. First vb4 version release

you mean added to your list of things to do?...

Dr.Wave 07 May 2014 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.CustUmz (Post 2496563)
you mean added to your list of things to do?...

What did you say ?

Dr.CustUmz 07 May 2014 11:56

it was a question, but never mind I figure that's what you meant.

blind-eddie 07 May 2014 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.CustUmz (Post 2496535)
you have coding experiance, i know you can get that done =P all you have to do is wrap the FB template in an if condition (and make a new user profile field) and paste the original member template in the same template with an else condition (on/off) =)

theres probally a good 10+ more ways i can think of to do this too, just thats the first one that popped into my head.

I have tried a few different ways with no luck, including what you mentioned.
I have used code to show/hide via profile field but, just can't get this this to go yet.

Dr.CustUmz 07 May 2014 14:14

yeah damn i just tried it too, and also in EVERY template lol. dont rly feel like going through the source right now, but theres probably a delete/replace in there that makes it act the way it is... IMO... this could be soo cleaner but it is a great concept.

Dr.Wave 07 May 2014 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by blind-eddie (Post 2496608)
I have tried a few different ways with no luck, including what you mentioned.
I have used code to show/hide via profile field but, just can't get this this to go yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.CustUmz (Post 2496612)
yeah damn i just tried it too, and also in EVERY template lol. dont rly feel like going through the source right now, but theres probably a delete/replace in there that makes it act the way it is... IMO... this could be soo cleaner but it is a great concept.

Next version added the custom profile user field.
1 week wait. release new version


All times are GMT. The time now is 18:01.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.