vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=270346

PitchouneN64ngc 29 Oct 2012 22:03

It will be, but nothing really started as I already tried on Alpha 39 and nothing was possible for a 'big' mod like this one.

I'll review more in a few weeks. I prefer to finish 2.2 before (vB5 release will be PT 3.0.0 due to the whole changes we need to perform for vB5).

Popa Andrei 29 Oct 2012 22:16

Thank you for the updates.I will monitor this thread.
Its good to know that someone is working on this.I thought the mode was left to die.

PitchouneN64ngc 29 Oct 2012 22:26

Not died, just not the time actually (2 jobs with nearly 100 hours per week to perform) :)

persianpros 10 Nov 2012 16:40

i think you (developer) don't know the number of the week/month

week is 7 days
month is 30 days

maybe you're living in a different planet

PitchouneN64ngc 10 Nov 2012 17:48

And you, it seems you didn't read my previous post.

Christos Teriakis 10 Nov 2012 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by artman_hacker (Post 2380018)
i think you (developer) don't know the number of the week/month

week is 7 days
month is 30 days

maybe you're living in a different planet

Seems that you don't know the story of vB Project Tools. Released as official paid addon (I've bought 2 licenses), and when vB seen that has no profits, they released it for free. Nothing bad here. Business is Business. But instead to say a warm THANK YOU to all those who are trying to keep it live, you're teasing them. Sorry, it's not fair. If you can't wait, nobody restricts you to go for another solution.

Chris

metalguy639 10 Nov 2012 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisTERiS (Post 2380043)
Seems that you don't know the story of vB Project Tools. Released as official paid addon (I've bought 2 licenses), and when vB seen that has no profits, they released it for free. Nothing bad here. Business is Business. But instead to say a warm THANK YOU to all those who are trying to keep it live, you're teasing them. Sorry, it's not fair. If you can't wait, nobody restricts you to go for another solution.

Chris

Great! Then point us all into the "other solution". I'd love to know where/what it is. Some of the people in this thread use this hack for their businesses and it would be nice to have ALL the components of the hack in working order. Incidentally I also have a license for the original Project Tools, so yes I know the story.

Seriously (developer), if you do not have time to keep the hack in working order then telling us you will update it in a few days/weeks etc and then not doing it just plain sucks. If you are working 100 hours a week then obviously you cannot keep on supporting this hack so possibly someone who can take it over should step up or someone who can help you with it should try and lend you a hand. Most people understand that your paying clients will come first before playing around with a free hack, but giving constant promises and then not fulfilling them does not create a sense of comfort for most people who are trying to use the hack. Even if you posted small fixes for the things that people have issues with I'd bet no one would be complaining as much or think that the project is "dead".

Christos Teriakis 11 Nov 2012 07:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalguy639 (Post 2380174)
I only find them useful to use...

Talking for Project Tools, I also found it useful, that's why I paid for 2 license. But it has a serious missing feature. It does not supports subcategories.

Christos Teriakis 11 Nov 2012 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalguy639 (Post 2380174)
..... that you are in fact the one who does not do serious business. ;)

I loved seeing that you're using my microCART in your site :D

kh99 11 Nov 2012 15:03

Off topic posts removed. This thread is for discussing the Project Tools mod.

DaveINM 17 Nov 2012 02:42

I'd pay for this mod to get finished. How much do we need to raise?

I can't wait to have the items from project tools showing up in the activity feed.

Popa Andrei 17 Nov 2012 04:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveINM (Post 2381782)
I'd pay for this mod to get finished. How much do we need to raise?

I can't wait to have the items from project tools showing up in the activity feed.

Il donate to.

PitchouneN64ngc 20 Nov 2012 11:51

vBulletin Project Tools 2.1.4 released.

I hope this release will help you to wait for 2.2.0 without any issue on vBulletin 4.2 :)

DaveINM 20 Nov 2012 13:09

Thanks for releasing the update. We appreciate it even with the delay.

I'm especially excited about the addition to the activity stream and the navbar working properly.:)

metalguy639 20 Nov 2012 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by PitchouneN64ngc (Post 2382885)
vBulletin Project Tools 2.1.4 released.

I hope this release will help you to wait for 2.2.0 without any issue on vBulletin 4.2 :)

Thanks for the update! :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:53.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2021, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.