vBulletin Mods

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site
https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=281096

redirect all external link to adfly earn money
by rajubd
04 Apr 2012 09:22

redirect all external link to adfly earn money. Like if your external link looks like this http://www.mobilephonetalk.com it will convert it to http://adf.ly/1409766/http://www.mobilephonetalk.com . Register at adfly..
then past this code any place of your template prefer footer template

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

edit red text with your won adfly id info
edit www.mobilephonetalk.com, http://www.symbiantalk.net link you don't want redirect like your won website address
according to there advertise they pay 4$ per thousand redirect..

Kraxell 04 Apr 2012 12:19

Please use http://adf.ly for account-register!

The link from developer is a ref-link, which gives him a nice provision.

Brandon Sheley 04 Apr 2012 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraxell (Post 2316650)
Please use http://adf.ly for account-register!

The link from developer is a ref-link, which gives him a nice provision.

did you report the affiliate link??

personally I think this would annoy my members to death.. adfly will show a page redirect while going to the actual external link..

Kraxell 04 Apr 2012 18:12

Quote:

did you report the affiliate link??
Where report?

faisaly.com 04 Apr 2012 21:08

Where do we get the id number from adf.ly? also i get a wait 10 second page before the actual skip this adf.ly page....

Brandon Sheley 04 Apr 2012 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraxell (Post 2316762)
Where report?

click the report icon in the first post http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/image...ons/report.gif

Paul M 04 Apr 2012 22:46

Link removed. Do not post affiliate links.

rajubd 05 Apr 2012 21:20

Sorry i donn't know that rules

v123shine 07 Apr 2012 10:03

Thank you

faisaly.com 07 Apr 2012 20:22

This works ok after actually figuring it out myself... almost everything was redirecting to adf.ly...

Basically any external links you do not want redirected you must add to this place in the code:

Example

|| hrefer.match("http://www.facebook.com/")
|| hrefer.match("http://www.facebook.com")
|| hrefer.match("YourSite")

Note: some image resizers you cannot use or every image will link to adf.ly

rajubd 08 Apr 2012 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by faisaly.com (Post 2317818)
This works ok after actually figuring it out myself... almost everything was redirecting to adf.ly...

Basically any external links you do not want redirected you must add to this place in the code:

Example

|| hrefer.match("http://www.facebook.com/")
|| hrefer.match("http://www.facebook.com")
|| hrefer.match("YourSite")

Note: some image resizers you cannot use or every image will link to adf.ly

Love this mod better then my direct advertisers.. Also most people will copy your link with adfly redirect so you will know where your content copyed in adfly cp..

gsmlover4u 09 Apr 2012 19:39

will work with vbseo ?

Rich 09 Apr 2012 23:26

If I were a member of a forum and I encountered this mod in use it would be the last time I used that site. new forum owners beware. This won't help grow your forum. It will help deter users.

rajubd 10 Apr 2012 10:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsmlover4u (Post 2318417)
will work with vbseo ?

Yes it should work

rajubd 10 Apr 2012 10:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich (Post 2318482)
If I were a member of a forum and I encountered this mod in use it would be the last time I used that site. new forum owners beware. This won't help grow your forum. It will help deter users.

It depends on your forum content.
If your forum have good content your members will return back


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:42.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.14
Copyright © 2022, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin. All Rights Reserved. vBulletin® is a registered trademark of MH Sub I, LLC
Copyright ©2001 - , vbulletin.org. All rights reserved.