Thread: Administrative and Maintenance Tools - [DBTech] vBSecurity v2 (vB4)
View Single Post

Old 19 Jan 2012, 01:15

Originally Posted by DragonByte Tech View Post
That was an oversight, I use a standard "template" for all my mods when I begin a new project and those options are a part of said template

Fillip
Ahh, I see. So I assume that's something that'll be cleared up in the next version then?

Also, had a more general question for you guys at DB Tech if it's alright (and seeing as you request for people to not send PM's). I've now got 7 DB Tech addons on my forums (though only 6 are currently enabled), and so I'll end up with multiple copyright notifications at the bottom of the forums. For instance, here's what shows on our forum home right now.

vBulletin Security by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright 2012 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Live threads provided by AJAX Threads (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright 2012 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
NavTabs provided by vBNavTabs (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons. Copyright 2012 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Just wondering if there might be something you guys can do at your end to reduce the redundancy a little bit for those of us who've got multiple addons installed, or if you might allow us those of us in this situation to do a bit of editing to compress those down to one line.