Thread: Forum Display Enhancements - vB Enterprise Translator
View Single Post
  #194  
Old 18 Aug 2009, 10:02
imported_silkroad imported_silkroad is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Originally Posted by T2x View Post
Can you tell me what version of apache you are running?

Edit: I have edited my above post with modified code for vbseo.php, this should fix any issues you have due to different server configuration :]
FYI, we installed both versions of the vBSEO updated code (not the 301 code), just for testing, and neither worked for us.

We are running:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Edit: Logfiles show 301 redirects (but does not redirect to the translated pages correctly...)

Example from logs:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


Note: We are still running the old "hl" code, so I changed "language" to "hl" in the vBSEO code ( _GET['language'] to _GET['hl'] )

Please reply via PM, if you like, since we are running the old "hl" code..... but I am not sure "it matters" since the logfile show the 301 redirects as above.

Last edited by imported_silkroad; 18 Aug 2009 at 13:15.
Reply With Quote