View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2017, 08:43

Today is the 12th anniversary of ibProArcade

...and my daughter (9 years now) is playing ibProArcade

Thanks to everybody contributing this amazing project, I still remember the beta-test-period with so much empathy and support, was a real great great time, and so many great guys out there supporting ibProArcade over the years, truly amazing story!

I just found out that first HTML5-Games are used in ibProArcade, which means even the death of Flash will not break this project at all.

I am proud of all this and want to say THANK YOU on this anniversary!

Meanwhile my own company for PHP-programming is existing for 9 years, so finally I really made a business of my Hobby, but just beside the main job. Unfortunately vBulletin and Forums at all are more and more driven away by Social Media Networks, so I changed my direction a little bit from focus to vBulletin to WordPress and individual PHP-solutions, but I always smile a little when doing some small work on vBulletin 3/4 forums and helping people there.

Cheers on ibProArcade, Cheers on this great Community here!

Have a great sunday,
Marcel
MrZeropage
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ibproarcade_12y.jpg (73.1 KB, 41 views)