Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
SmoothBlue - A Alternative to my SmoothRed Style! Details »
SmoothBlue - A Alternative to my SmoothRed Style!
Developer Last Online: Apr 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 3.7.0 Rating: (6 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 36
Released: 06 May 2008 Last Update: 06 May 2008 Downloads: 642
Not Supported Auto-Template Additional Files  

SmoothBlue

5/06/08 - Updated the ZIP package with a optional side column xml file. You can now choose to have or not to have the left side column.

Removed until further notice.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
SmoothRed - Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional! markbolyard Modification Graveyard 151 19 Apr 2009 11:21

Old 09 May 2008, 23:44

Forum Staff:

Here you can add your staff names, delete this area, or fill with your own informational item.

^ where it says that how do I replace
Old 10 May 2008, 00:08

Originally Posted by CrashPush View Post
I would to set it at 950. I'm entering 950 and 950px and it does not work. I use that width with all styles and it works just fine. It really is a great skin. Bug maybe?
No bug that I know of. Works perfectly fine on my demo when I change the StyleVAR to 950.

Originally Posted by Gluxu View Post
Forum Staff:

Here you can add your staff names, delete this area, or fill with your own informational item.

^ where it says that how do I replace

As for the logo, if you replace smoothblue/misc/logo.gif with yours, should change. Try clearing your cache. Are you using any mods that cache templates that would prevent the change from being seen immediately?

As for the text on the sidebar, I haven't looked (sorry short term memory) but it is either in the navbar, header, or footer template. Use the search template feature for that text, or part of it, and you'll see where it is.
Old 10 May 2008, 01:00

Originally Posted by markbolyard View Post
No bug that I know of. Works perfectly fine on my demo when I change the StyleVAR to 950.

As for the logo, if you replace smoothblue/misc/logo.gif with yours, should change. Try clearing your cache. Are you using any mods that cache templates that would prevent the change from being seen immediately?

As for the text on the sidebar, I haven't looked (sorry short term memory) but it is either in the navbar, header, or footer template. Use the search template feature for that text, or part of it, and you'll see where it is.

It was in navbar mate as for the logo goes i deleted it and now it just an empty spot and I put in a different one and it wont show either
Old 10 May 2008, 15:14

Mark - thanks! I was in the process of converting SmoothRed to Blue to see how it would look...
Old 11 May 2008, 06:02

I'm getting a Security Token error with this style. I'm not getting the error with any other style I have installed....
Old 11 May 2008, 11:03

What are you doing when you get the security token error. I will have a look at it.
Old 11 May 2008, 13:07

Hi Mark...

I was using this mod [AJAX] Top X - ALP Pro
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...150766&page=13

I had to do a work around in order for this to work...basically deleteing it..and re-adding it. And all is well now. I am not getting the security errors.
Old 11 May 2008, 13:09

Scratch that...

this is the error I am getting:

Method Not Implemented
us to /index.html not supported.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.5 Server at host.themes4bb.com Port 80
Old 11 May 2008, 13:38

cool Merci
Old 12 May 2008, 16:15

Originally Posted by slmoney View Post
Scratch that...

this is the error I am getting:

Method Not Implemented
us to /index.html not supported.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.5 Server at host.themes4bb.com Port 80

That error is not style related.
Old 12 May 2008, 17:31

ok...but it only happens on that style!
Old 12 May 2008, 17:49

You have yet to tell me what action you were performing when you got the error. The style is modified from it's original version, so I don't know what code changes have been made.

Provide me with more detailed information, and I would be happy to try and help you out. Do you get this error when you upload the style and make no changes to it? Installed any modifications lately where you may have incorrectly added code to a template on that style?

Here is what comes up on Google search results http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...t+supported%2e

I didn't go through the results, but it seems like an apache error.
Old 12 May 2008, 18:40

Mark...

Thanks for your input. I've contacted my host (I'm on a VPS)..and hopefully they can figure out why I am getting this error.

I instealled this style with the 100's of modifications that I have installed (figure of speech...)..and it only seemed to affect the [AJAX] Top X - ALP Pro Mod...it wouldn't even show up...

I also noticed that (or I may have missed it)..that you did not have any mention of the security tokens in your templates fo rthis style. I did add one to the forum home/forum display...but it did not help.

Again..I'll see what my host reposts..

Thanks!
Old 12 May 2008, 18:56

Yes, thats quite odd what you have going on there. The style as I have it on my test install has all security tokens required in the templates. Let me know what happens. Would be curious to know.
Old 13 May 2008, 17:23

I got it fixed..and working. Thanks!

OK..so here it is..this is what made that error...

NEVER EVER..copy the forum display code into the Forum Home code... don't ask why I did it...it was a goof.