Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07 Apr 2016, 06:11
friendlymela's Avatar
friendlymela friendlymela is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Real name: Zeeshan Shams
database error with post

Hi I am an Admin of www.friendlymela.com , from last night when we trying to post anything then it showing database error. i have disable all plugins and repair tables but error still at same. please help me what should i do?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07 Apr 2016, 06:13
MarkFL's Avatar
MarkFL MarkFL is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Real name: Mark
What exactly does the database error say?

edit: Your profile says you run vB 4.2.3...is that still the case?
__________________
Former vBulletin.org Staff Member



Support for my products (as well as updates/new product publishing) has been moved to MHB - vBulletin Products and TAZ - Add-ons
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07 Apr 2016, 06:16
friendlymela's Avatar
friendlymela friendlymela is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Real name: Zeeshan Shams
Originally Posted by MarkFL View Post
What exactly does the database error say?

edit: Your profile says you run vB 4.2.3...is that still the case?
this



--------------- Added 07 Apr 2016 at 06:20 ---------------

Originally Posted by MarkFL View Post
What exactly does the database error say?

edit: Your profile says you run vB 4.2.3...is that still the case?
when i am trying to post new thread the following error is showing

MySQL Error : Table './friendlymela_forum/searchcore' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07 Apr 2016, 06:25
MarkFL's Avatar
MarkFL MarkFL is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Real name: Mark
It looks like you are using some kind of mobile device there...get on a laptop/desktop computer and see if you get information regarding the nature of the error, such as what query is triggering the error, and the MySQL error number, etc. Or check your email to see what kind of errors are being sent.

I am going to report your post to ask one of our moderators/administrators to move this thread to the vB 4.x area.

--------------- Added 07 Apr 2016 at 06:32 ---------------

Originally Posted by friendlymela View Post
...when i am trying to post new thread the following error is showing

MySQL Error : Table './friendlymela_forum/searchcore' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Ah...I've never dealt with a crashed table before...but I bet someone here can give you advice on how to fix it, even if it means restoring your latest backup. But don't do anything until you hear from someone who has dealt with a crashed table and can guide you.
__________________
Former vBulletin.org Staff Member



Support for my products (as well as updates/new product publishing) has been moved to MHB - vBulletin Products and TAZ - Add-ons
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07 Apr 2016, 06:32
friendlymela's Avatar
friendlymela friendlymela is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Real name: Zeeshan Shams
Originally Posted by MarkFL View Post
It looks like you are using some kind of mobile device there...get on a laptop/desktop computer and see if you get information regarding the nature of the error, such as what query is triggering the error, and the MySQL error number, etc. Or check your email to see what kind of errors are being sent.

I am going to report your post to ask one of our moderators/administrators to move this thread to the vB 4.x area.
Thanks for your support, error is resolved now i just do the following steps

I run Maintenance > Repair/Optimize on searchcore table from ACP. I done it two times until it says OK.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07 Apr 2016, 06:34
MarkFL's Avatar
MarkFL MarkFL is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Real name: Mark
Originally Posted by friendlymela View Post
Thanks for your support, error is resolved now i just do the following steps

I run Maintenance > Repair/Optimize on searchcore table from ACP. I done it two times until it says OK.
Okay, glad you got it sorted out...and thanks for posting what steps you took to resolve the issue for the benefit of the community.
__________________
Former vBulletin.org Staff Member



Support for my products (as well as updates/new product publishing) has been moved to MHB - vBulletin Products and TAZ - Add-ons
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07 Apr 2016, 06:42
friendlymela's Avatar
friendlymela friendlymela is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Real name: Zeeshan Shams
Originally Posted by MarkFL View Post
Okay, glad you got it sorted out...and thanks for posting what steps you took to resolve the issue for the benefit of the community.
Thanks dude
Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:07.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: