Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
[Release] Quick Reply Expantion Pack Details »
[Release] Quick Reply Expantion Pack
Mod Version: 1.00, by Brad (Coder) Brad is offline
Developer Last Online: Nov 2019 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: Rating: (0 vote - 0 average) Installs: 0
Released: 04 Mar 2003 Last Update: Never Downloads: 5
Not Supported  

By: Anime-loo
Description:

This modification will add alot of new fetures to your current quick reply box. They include:
  • clickable smilies
  • The options colum from newreply/newthread.php (show sig, email notifacation etc)
  • Attach file
  • Subject text area
  • Logged in user with logout link.
  • Preview post

If you have a request for more fetures please reply with them.

Note: This modification was made with fireflys quick reply hack in mind. It will work with all hackless versions and the zip includes a hackless version with all options already installed.

Note 2:

If you want to use my reply box, see standalone.txt in the zip; If you want to install the add-on's to your current quick reply box, see the add-on folder and its .txts

Download: Frist attachment in this post
Screenshot: Second attachment in this post

I personally dont like the layout (to big) so i wont be running it on my board long, however if you wish to see it in action, and are regged at my board, you can check it out at Kousetsu

version 1.2 released!

Minor release for one bug fix: details and upgrade instrutions

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	qrepim.JPG
Views:	1142
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	29041  

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
[release]Quick Reply Sticky intergration Rufus69 vBulletin 2.x Template Modifications 16 03 Feb 2003 15:03

Comments
  #2  
Old 04 Mar 2003, 06:43
Tony G's Avatar
Tony G Tony G is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Real name: ITS A SECRET
Nice work AL! I plan to add this one. No more hacking for that.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04 Mar 2003, 13:55
thom thom is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Originally Posted by Anime-loo
By: Anime-loo
Description:

This modification will add alot of new fetures to your current quick reply box. They include:
  • clickable smilies
  • The options colum from newreply/newthread.php (show sig, email notifacation etc)
  • Attach file
  • Subject text area
  • Logged in user with logout link.
  • Preview post

If you have a request for more fetures please reply with them.

Note: This modification was made with fireflys quick reply hack in mind. It will work with all hackless versions and the zip includes a hackless version with all options already installed.

Note 2:

If you want to use my reply box, see standalone.txt in the zip; If you want to install the add-on's to your current quick reply box, see the add-on folder and its .txts

Download: Frist attachment in this post
Screenshot: Second attachment in this post

I personally dont like the layout (to big) so i wont be running it on my board long, however if you wish to see it in action, and are regged at my board, you can check it out at Kousetsu
I'm new on this and how do i install this i don't understand this
here is my showthread txt
Attached Files
File Type: txt showthread.txt (6.7 KB, 39 views)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04 Mar 2003, 14:44
Brad Brad is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Originally Posted by Thom
I'm new on this and how do i install this i don't understand this
here is my showthread txt
http://www.vbulletintemplates.com/mo...?threadid=2030
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04 Mar 2003, 15:26
Vb-Hispano's Avatar
Vb-Hispano Vb-Hispano is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
he is phenomenal, thanks
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04 Mar 2003, 15:30
filburt1 filburt1 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Not so quick anymore but nice...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04 Mar 2003, 15:31
Brad Brad is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Originally Posted by filburt1
Not so quick anymore but nice...
yea i said the same thing when i told my members it was getting pulled out in a few days, now they are begging me to keep it installed
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04 Mar 2003, 18:18
ChevyMan ChevyMan is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Originally Posted by Anime-loo
yea i said the same thing when i told my members it was getting pulled out in a few days, now they are begging me to keep it installed
Is there a way to add a quotebox there as well?

Very nice I like.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05 Mar 2003, 05:22
Tony G's Avatar
Tony G Tony G is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Real name: ITS A SECRET
What do you mean? Like a quick quote like here?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05 Mar 2003, 19:36
KeithMcL's Avatar
KeithMcL KeithMcL is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Real name: Keith
Will the "Email Notification" checkbox already be ticked if it is turned on in the members cp options?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05 Mar 2003, 19:51
Brad Brad is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Originally Posted by KeithMcL
Will the "Email Notification" checkbox already be ticked if it is turned on in the members cp options?
Yep

(this reply is longer then 10 chars).
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05 Mar 2003, 22:31
ChevyMan ChevyMan is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Originally Posted by Tony
What do you mean? Like a quick quote like here?
Yes just like the one here.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05 Mar 2003, 23:25
Brad Brad is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Originally Posted by ChevyMan
Yes just like the one here.

Thanks
Working on it.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 26 Mar 2003, 17:28
Grunt Grunt is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
*installs* thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 28 Mar 2003, 11:57
Brad Brad is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
v1.2 released:

v1.2 fixes a bug in the standalone verions of this modification. $textareacols is now called correctly.

If you are using my version with all options added (found in standalone.txt) you need to upgrade.

Upgrade instructions:

In the phpinclude template replace this:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

With this:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 23:21.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: