Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
Clean Blue Details »
Clean Blue
Mod Version: 1.00, by HaYLaZ (Member) HaYLaZ is offline
Developer Last Online: Mar 2013 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.7.4 Rating: (49 votes - 4.67 average) Installs: 362
Released: 25 Feb 2008 Last Update: 18 Dec 2008 Downloads: 7196
Not Supported Translations  

Installation

Uplaod cb folder to forums root than import style xml file (fixed or fluid)

Zip Contains

Logo and buttons psd file.

Attachments

Screenshots are added.
Turkish Buttons Added
Post Thanks button Added
  • Fixed double search buttons
  • Updated vbulletin 3.7.0 Gold
  • Updated vbulletin 3.7.1
  • Updated vbulletin 3.7.2
  • Updated vbulletin 3.7.3

For Adding more links to navbar please Read the posts.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	8650
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	76357   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	10388
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	76358  

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
IntenseBlue - Clean Professional Blue Style NEW!! Alex LD vBulletin 3.7 Styles 26 15 Mar 2010 00:28
IntenseBlue - Clean Professional Blue Style Alex LD Modification Graveyard 0 20 Aug 2008 04:01
Clean Blue Dzelil Modification Graveyard 13 11 Mar 2008 13:16

  #376  
Old 15 Oct 2008, 10:10
HaYLaZ's Avatar
HaYLaZ HaYLaZ is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
change body section link colors.
__________________

Pm Me For Turkish Translation Of Your Hacks
Reply With Quote
  #377  
Old 17 Oct 2008, 07:09
zodehala's Avatar
zodehala zodehala is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Olmadı (:

##
No..
Reply With Quote
  #378  
Old 17 Oct 2008, 17:56
Amm0 Amm0 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Originally Posted by HaYLaZ View Post
change body section link colors.
Hi Haylaz, basically the same question.

Is there any way to change the link colour/formatting ONLY in the posts, not anywhere else in the forum?
Reply With Quote
  #379  
Old 21 Oct 2008, 16:12
raja811 raja811 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
i want to add to navabar stats how? where
here i added is wrong
Reply With Quote
  #380  
Old 22 Oct 2008, 01:02
anderow anderow is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Haylaz...

Please help me!!
I am trying to install Advert System 2.6 mod off this forum (a popular mod)

Template Mods say

2= before :
<td align="$stylevar[right]" id="header_right_cell">
<if condition="$ad_location['ad_header_logo']">$ad_location[ad_header_logo]<else />&nbsp;</if>
</td>

Add :

<td align="$stylevar[right]"><center><if condition="$ad_headerLogo"><center>$ad_headerLogo</center><else />&nbsp;</if></center>
and for the postbit templates

*** Postbit&Postbit_legacy 1 edit :
after :
<!-- / post $post[postid] popup menu -->
add :
$ad_postbit_below

I can find nothing at all like this in either template for Clean Blue?!!!! Where should I add the code Please? is it possible?!

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #381  
Old 22 Oct 2008, 02:58
GeoMapia GeoMapia is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Thanks, nice style!
Install
Reply With Quote
  #382  
Old 23 Oct 2008, 12:13
TBrewerton TBrewerton is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Hi there,

How can i add the link to recover password to a failed Login attempt?

Nevermind, its there just not very obvious at all, anyone know how i could bold the "click here"?

(where is this message stored?)

Last edited by TBrewerton; 27 Oct 2008 at 11:06.
Reply With Quote
  #383  
Old 26 Oct 2008, 05:46
ndut ndut is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
i'm using it.. cool
Reply With Quote
  #384  
Old 29 Oct 2008, 09:26
HaYLaZ's Avatar
HaYLaZ HaYLaZ is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Originally Posted by raja811 View Post
i want to add to navabar stats how? where
here i added is wrong
Navbar codes are located in header template. So make your changes in header template.

Originally Posted by anderow View Post
Haylaz...

Please help me!!
I am trying to install Advert System 2.6 mod off this forum (a popular mod)

Template Mods say



and for the postbit templates




I can find nothing at all like this in either template for Clean Blue?!!!! Where should I add the code Please? is it possible?!

thanks
pm replied.

Originally Posted by TBrewerton View Post
Hi there,

How can i add the link to recover password to a failed Login attempt?

Nevermind, its there just not very obvious at all, anyone know how i could bold the "click here"?

(where is this message stored?)
Where do you want to add the link?
__________________

Pm Me For Turkish Translation Of Your Hacks
Reply With Quote
  #385  
Old 30 Oct 2008, 23:14
anderow anderow is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Thanks haylaz, Im going to try that right now.

Also, does anyone else have this problem (Im not sure if its the template or not!)
if you see the image attached to this post, when I click the < or << arrows for if I want to go back a page in the posts, or back to the start of the thread respectively. it does nothing at all???

Does anyone else have this please?
Also, I dont think this is due to clean blue but in the attachments pop up (when adding images), on this forum there is about 5 'browse' boxes for adding multi pictures, but on my forum there is only one??? (Im running the latest VB)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic_3.jpg (18.3 KB, 10 views)
Reply With Quote
  #386  
Old 30 Oct 2008, 23:17
anderow anderow is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Also, sorry to be a pain Haylaz!

How would I go about adding my own header image to the template?

I can only find 'headarka.gif' which is not the full page width. how should I replace it with my own forum header please?
Reply With Quote
  #387  
Old 31 Oct 2008, 11:13
JetHaCkR JetHaCkR is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
yo, I was able to center the logo on firefox,
but it didnt center on internet explorer for some reason
Reply With Quote
  #388  
Old 31 Oct 2008, 13:44
HaYLaZ's Avatar
HaYLaZ HaYLaZ is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Originally Posted by anderow View Post
Thanks haylaz, Im going to try that right now.

Also, does anyone else have this problem (Im not sure if its the template or not!)
if you see the image attached to this post, when I click the < or << arrows for if I want to go back a page in the posts, or back to the start of the thread respectively. it does nothing at all???

Does anyone else have this please?
Also, I dont think this is due to clean blue but in the attachments pop up (when adding images), on this forum there is about 5 'browse' boxes for adding multi pictures, but on my forum there is only one??? (Im running the latest VB)
It isnt style problem. Its just a setting which you can find under admincp>>vbulletin options>>Message Attachment Options section

Originally Posted by anderow View Post
Also, sorry to be a pain Haylaz!

How would I go about adding my own header image to the template?

I can only find 'headarka.gif' which is not the full page width. how should I replace it with my own forum header please?
Its not full image. Its background image. So that you can change only logo. If you want to put your own large headere image you must modify header codes.

Originally Posted by JetHaCkR View Post
yo, I was able to center the logo on firefox,
but it didnt center on internet explorer for some reason
open header template find ;


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

change wiht below and modify it;

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

__________________

Pm Me For Turkish Translation Of Your Hacks
Reply With Quote
  #389  
Old 03 Nov 2008, 22:26
raja811 raja811 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Post

Originally Posted by raja811 View Post
i want to add to navabar stats how? where
here i added is wrong
Navbar codes here where i want add stats

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.


Last edited by raja811; 03 Nov 2008 at 22:48.
Reply With Quote
  #390  
Old 03 Nov 2008, 22:49
raja811 raja811 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
one more
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 19:21.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: