Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
[AJAX] Moderator Statistics Details »
[AJAX] Moderator Statistics
Developer Last Online: Jun 2010 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is currently quarantined.
vB Version: 3.6.8 Rating: (33 votes - 4.61 average) Installs: 617
Released: 13 Feb 2007 Last Update: 13 Feb 2007 Downloads: 2091
Not Supported Uses Plugins Template Edits  

About this hack:
This idea and part of this hack are a port over from a hack made for vb3.0 called Moderator Management System. I have changed the name since I did not include the weekly PMs about your mods in this hack. This hack only gives you a page you can go to view stats on your mods. Although I did not include the weekly email, I have improved the hack in many ways. I have also added detailed columns of each type of action there is for a moderator to do. You can see what type of actions your moderators do.

Features:
  • Uses vBulletin easy Product installer/updater/uninstaller
  • Full set of options
  • Uses AJAX Tecnology so advanced info does not have to be loaded all the time.
  • Setting to add other usergroups to the stats (eg. smods and admin)
  • Setting for who can view the stats
  • Only a plug-in. No FTP file uploading required.
  • Can sort by any category
  • Many more ...
List of Stats:
  • Last Activity
  • Threads Started
  • Threads Started in His Forums
  • Total Moderator Actions
  • Average Per Day of Total Moderator Actions
  • Advanced stats fall down for allot more stats.
Installation information on hack:
  • Files edited: 0
  • Templates edited: 0
  • Files to upload: 1 (a product file)
  • Time to install: 5 seconds max
Updates:

Version 2.0 (02/12/07):
  • Release for vb3.6
Please post your comments or suggestions for this hack. I read ALL posts.

MAKE SURE YOU CLICK INSTALL!
You will get an email when a new version is released.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	5227
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	60478   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1807
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	60479  

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Moderator Statistics Abe1 vBulletin 3.5 Add-ons 317 05 Mar 2014 16:23
Statistics Modifications [AJAX]ChangUonDyU - Advanced Statistics spitb19 Modification Graveyard 22 29 Jan 2009 06:35

Old 09 Mar 2007, 16:17

Salü,

hab es in einem vBulletin 3.6.5 installiert, scheint problemlos zu funktionieren.

Übersetze es gerade auf deutsch, wenn mir jemand erklärt wie ich die deutschen (du & sie) Phrasen dann exportiere stelle ich sie hier gerne zur verfügung...

Gruß Indy

Edit:

Hier nun die Übersetzung ins Deutsche (Du & Sie)
Hoffe es hat keiner was dagegen wenn ich das hier zur verfügung stelle, wenn doch einfach bescheid sagen.

Last edited by MDK-Indy; 10 Mar 2007 at 15:28.
Old 12 Mar 2007, 02:06

Where are the mods pulled from? The usergroups? I have checked and checked but I have ONE user that is NO longer a mod and NO longer an active member and they are appearing in the list. I've checked their usergroup and checked my settings and can't figure out where it's pulling this person from.
Old 12 Mar 2007, 02:09

Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
Where are the mods pulled from? The usergroups? I have checked and checked but I have ONE user that is NO longer a mod and NO longer an active member and they are appearing in the list. I've checked their usergroup and checked my settings and can't figure out where it's pulling this person from.
I have this same issue..
Old 12 Mar 2007, 02:13

This is discussed earlier in the thread.
Old 12 Mar 2007, 04:44

I released a quick fix in a post somewhere a page or 2 earlier. Next version will have it fixed.

Active Link Security 3.0.X | Add Title to Rank Images 3.5.X | Admin Log In As User 3.5.X 3.6.X | Advanced BBCode Permissions 3.5.X 3.6.X | Can't See Attachments Before Thanking a Post 3.5.X | Can't Thank and Groan the Same Post 3.5.X | Delete Post when Giving Infraction 3.6.X | Edit New Thread Button 3.5.X | External Data Provider Usergroup Permissions Setting 3.5.X | Forms Hack 3.5.X, 3.6.X | Log Logins Hack 3.5.X 3.6.X | Moderator Statistics 3.5.X | Post Award Hack 3.0.X 3.5.X | [AJAX] Post Thank You Hack 3.0.X 3.5.X 3.6.X | [AJAX] Post Groan Hack 3.5.X 3.6.X | Post Thank You Hack Stats for vBadvanced CMPS 2.x 3.5.X | Search Title only in search drop-down 3.5.X, 3.6.X | 'vBMenu' DHTML User Option 3.5.X 3.6.X | vBShout on all pages! 3.5.X
Old 15 Mar 2007, 17:52

I have tried an install of this on a test server and haven't been able to get it to work. I am able to access and change the settings in the acp, but when I go to http://YOUR FOURM/misc.php?do=moderator_stats (replacing YOUR FOURM with the url to the forum root of course) the page gets stuck at loading. I have also turned off all other plugins and still have the same result.

Does this plugin not work well with large board as this is a very large board? Any other ideas as to why it isn't working here?
Old 15 Mar 2007, 23:53

Originally Posted by timwf View Post
I have tried an install of this on a test server and haven't been able to get it to work. I am able to access and change the settings in the acp, but when I go to http://YOUR FOURM/misc.php?do=moderator_stats (replacing YOUR FOURM with the url to the forum root of course) the page gets stuck at loading. I have also turned off all other plugins and still have the same result.

Does this plugin not work well with large board as this is a very large board? Any other ideas as to why it isn't working here?
not that i know of. If you know how to use debug mode and the explain feature, try it out.

Active Link Security 3.0.X | Add Title to Rank Images 3.5.X | Admin Log In As User 3.5.X 3.6.X | Advanced BBCode Permissions 3.5.X 3.6.X | Can't See Attachments Before Thanking a Post 3.5.X | Can't Thank and Groan the Same Post 3.5.X | Delete Post when Giving Infraction 3.6.X | Edit New Thread Button 3.5.X | External Data Provider Usergroup Permissions Setting 3.5.X | Forms Hack 3.5.X, 3.6.X | Log Logins Hack 3.5.X 3.6.X | Moderator Statistics 3.5.X | Post Award Hack 3.0.X 3.5.X | [AJAX] Post Thank You Hack 3.0.X 3.5.X 3.6.X | [AJAX] Post Groan Hack 3.5.X 3.6.X | Post Thank You Hack Stats for vBadvanced CMPS 2.x 3.5.X | Search Title only in search drop-down 3.5.X, 3.6.X | 'vBMenu' DHTML User Option 3.5.X 3.6.X | vBShout on all pages! 3.5.X
Old 21 Mar 2007, 20:53

thanks ur hotfix worked great!!!
Old 21 Mar 2007, 22:05

SUGGESTION:

- display hours:minute:secs per day that each Mod is online.
Old 22 Mar 2007, 02:51

Originally Posted by YabbaDabba View Post
SUGGESTION:

- display hours:minute:secs per day that each Mod is online.
This requires getting extra data that does not exist. This hack only informs of info that you can see other ways if you do the math the hard way.

Old 30 Mar 2007, 13:50

Thanks Abe,

A very nice and really useful hack, just wonder if would be possible to include banns and the infraction system as well? Or did I miss something?

Also would be nice to have the “Moderator Actions by ForumID” and the”Moderator
Actions by ThreadID”, and so one collapsible.

Please apologize if already suggested.
Old 30 Mar 2007, 14:36

this is good stuff --

-- and the hack one page back worked like a charm to boot the old mods showing up --
Old 31 Mar 2007, 03:21

umm where do u go to see it? i installed it.
Old 02 Apr 2007, 08:23

i have a problem i can see some of my old moderators they are not moderators any more they are members thats all but right now i can see that they are in the moderator statistic

Last edited by Terminatoronly; 02 Apr 2007 at 08:26.
Old 02 Apr 2007, 13:23

Originally Posted by Terminatoronly View Post
i have a problem i can see some of my old moderators they are not moderators any more they are members thats all but right now i can see that they are in the moderator statistic
Look back a page or so for the solution.