Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
gItemStats - World of Warcraft Itemstats Details »
gItemStats - World of Warcraft Itemstats
Developer Last Online: Sep 2018 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 3.6.8 Rating: (22 votes - 4.64 average) Installs: 161
Released: 05 Mar 2007 Last Update: 25 Jan 2008 Downloads: 1078
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Template Edits Auto-Template Additional Files External Content  

What is it?

gItemStats is a modification for vBulletin which allows you to display popup World of Warcraft item information on your fourms.

See this thread for the continuation of this modification.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	gitemstats.jpg
Views:	1592
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	61426  

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
World of Warcraft jj vBulletin 3.5 Styles 169 18 Nov 2008 05:57

Old 16 May 2007, 18:47

I fixed it, bit of a pain but I can't blame this on the modder here, it's the Itemstats code that has issues.

First, it didn't create the tables, which is because a function in itemstats.php is supposed to create them if they don't exist, but it doesn't specifiy InnoDB or myISAM for the table type - if you have a database that supports both this script will attempt to create it as InnoDB and the problem there unlike myISAM InnoDB doesn't support "fulltext" indexing of columns, which is what is specified for the last column (item_html). As a result the entire query fails, none of the tables are created, and you have issues.

I fixed this easily enough by creating the tables manually via the mySQL command line and specifying myISAM as the table type. Then the addon worked like a charm.

From there, I decided to merge this with another install of Itemstats I have running, for my Joomla CMS front end. Rather than have the forum version and the Joomla version use different databases and directories I ended up modding the Joomla version so that it worked off the forums. PM me if you want to know how or maybe I'll post it up here if there is enough interest.

Also, I don't seem to have the WYSIWYG problem? I can quote a post just fine and the item link remains the same. Is there something else I should be looking for?
Old 16 May 2007, 18:50

Originally Posted by colicab-d View Post
the problem im having is that in Vb Adanced CMS when i posted item to the new sectio, They are fine in the original ofrum post, but when looked at via the news page (Vbacmps) they dont have there colour coding (i.e purple for epic) and dont diplay the item tooltip.

Just a white link to the item on thottbot
This means the javascript call is being pulled out of the header, or the plugin hook in this mod isn't inserting it in to Vbadvanced headers, which is more likely.

You can add it in manually at the end of your headinclude template and see if that fixes it. The code is:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

You may need to adjust the above paths based on your settings/directories.
Old 17 May 2007, 14:32

The mod was working for me briefly, now all links are returning "This object doesn't exist or website is busy". Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: I figured it out. I hate cpanel. It was running automated scripts to reconfigure my box, it added my box as a dns resolver (I'm running named to resolve my guild's domain). But I have recursion off, so the mod couldn't resolve allakhazam.com or any of the others. I fixed resolv.conf by removing my server, removed the empty entries in the gitemstatscache table, restarted apache, and it works now. Not mod related (although a server not found message would be nice ).

Last edited by clayjones; 17 May 2007 at 15:27.
Old 27 May 2007, 05:34

Hi.

I installed this but can only get it to work if I enclose the item tags with code tags.

Read through this topic but can't find anyone else having had a similar problem.

Any idea?

You should be able to see the post at http://www.hborea.us/forums/showthre...ted=1#post5599

Thanks for any assistance.
Old 05 Jun 2007, 15:18

I have tried EVERYTHING i can think of to remove the link to itemstats.free.fr that pops up with the item window when you mouse over it, yes including turning the display item to false within the config_itemstats.php

Can anyone please tell me what I have to do to get this to go away?

I've even go so far as to try and remove every single link in all the php's etc within all the files I downloaded here and still nothing.

Any clues???

I went to the dev site for Iteomstats and downloaded and uploaded the newest version and again set the code to false and still no luck

Last edited by Finger78; 05 Jun 2007 at 15:38.
Old 05 Jun 2007, 16:09

There is an option to remove it in the vB options. And it will not be removed from cached tooltips, only new tooltips.
Old 06 Jun 2007, 00:53

ya thanks for that fixed it right up. TY
Old 06 Jun 2007, 01:26

Hmmm - latest version of the mod works great for me with vbulletin alone, but my news feeder to my Vbadvanced CMS isn't picking up the items. Any advice? Not terribly sure which files I need to mod to get itemstats to work on my news posts...
Old 06 Jun 2007, 16:24

NM -- figured it out, had to add some changes to the headerinclude file
Old 07 Jun 2007, 15:23

can you include this in the mod, http://forums.eqdkp.com/index.php?showtopic=9342&st=0
Old 09 Jun 2007, 15:17

I am having trouble getting the socket images to show up. Does anyone have any ideas for me?
Old 13 Jun 2007, 21:49

would it be possible to make something in the plugin to reset the database / to force an update since some of the items change in patches the stats wont be correct i think
Old 15 Jun 2007, 05:29

having some issues with this .. when i post a new thread, it takes me to a blank page. Also, when replying to a post containing the item code, it also takes me to a blank page. thoughts, anyone?

Last edited by nykshawn; 15 Jun 2007 at 05:45.
Old 15 Jun 2007, 10:55

can you include this in the mod http://forums.eqdkp.com/index.php?showtopic=9439
Old 16 Jun 2007, 15:50

this looks like a good addon and good job with it. Just one problem. When I do [item]tags and post, that topic is giving me a white page with this error:

Fatal error: Class 'ParseAllakhazam' not found in /XXXXXXX/forum/includes/functions_gitemstats.php on line 200

It would show up on preview topic/post but if I dont use the addon (IE [item]) in the post, the post will be fine. Any way I can get this working Blackjack?

Thanks