Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
[OzzModz] Moderate Users Posts/Threads By Userid Details »
[OzzModz] Moderate Users Posts/Threads By Userid
Developer Last Online: Apr 2020 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 4.x.x Rating: (5 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 10
Released: 02 Nov 2014 Last Update: Never Downloads: 11
Not Supported Uses Plugins Translations  

Another mod brought to you by,

This mod will allow admins to set users posts and threads to be moderated, this is by userid.

It is a simple installation, just import the product XML, ozzmodz_moderate_users

You can edit the options under the settings, [OzzModz] Moderate Users Posts/Threads By Userid

Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the mod completely.
  • Option to set which userid's should be moderated.
Frequently Asked Questions.

Q. Why do I need such a thing, you ask?

A. Some admins might like to have this so they don't have to create a additional usergroup for certain individuals[/IMG]

Q. What happens when the users post/thread is edited after it is approved?

A. It will be set to moderated again, just in-case the user added the stuff to the post, that landed him in your moderation list in the first place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the, button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* History (Changelog) *
-------------------------
v1.0.0 (November 1, 2014)
- Initial public release.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	moderate 1.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	150851  

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Mini Mods [OzzModz] Moderate Users Posts/Threads By Userid ozzy47 Modification Graveyard 1 02 Nov 2014 01:08
Administrative and Maintenance Tools Moderate Users Posts&Threads for a certain number of days after they register borbole vBulletin 4.x Add-ons 11 16 Feb 2012 05:46
Administrative and Maintenance Tools Moderate individual users posts and threads. (with forum exclusions) borbole vBulletin 4.x Add-ons 34 14 Oct 2011 17:12

Comments
Old 02 Nov 2014, 01:10

Reserved.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 02 Nov 2014, 01:29

Downloaded and getting ready to install. This will be a handy addition to the Administators tool kit.

Thank you.

Installed. This would be incredibly handy if you could tag a member from within the forum instead of having to log into the AdminCP to do it. Possible? No matter, this is a nice addition.

Last edited by Snowhog; 02 Nov 2014 at 01:48.
Old 02 Nov 2014, 01:54

Glad you like it, and thanks for marking as installed.

At some point I can look into adding other places to be able to add a user to the moderation list.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 02 Nov 2014, 03:21

Does the user moderated this way know it? Or, is this stealth?
Old 02 Nov 2014, 05:00

Great. Thanks and a much needed mod, Oz.
Old 02 Nov 2014, 08:44

Originally Posted by Max Taxable View Post
Does the user moderated this way know it? Or, is this stealth?
No it is not stealth, they know it is moderated.
Old 02 Nov 2014, 08:44

Originally Posted by Justinphx View Post
Great. Thanks and a much needed mod, Oz.
Glad you like it, and thanks for marking as installed.
Old 02 Nov 2014, 14:04

I like what max said would be nice if this was stealth
Old 02 Nov 2014, 14:10

Yeah it might be nice, but if the user has been warned, and continues posting what they are not supposed to, who cares if they know their posts are moderated. Maybe then they will get the idea to not post whatever it is they are posting.
Old 02 Nov 2014, 14:22

Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
Yeah it might be nice, but if the user has been warned, and continues posting what they are not supposed to, who cares if they know their posts are moderated. Maybe then they will get the idea to not post whatever it is they are posting.

can you put this in perhaps or is this to difficult you are the coder.. if not it is fine i for one would like to see it stealthed

very nice mod btw
Old 02 Nov 2014, 14:23

Maybe at some point I can look into adding that.
Old 16 Dec 2014, 16:28

Can super mods or mods user group access this from the Mod CP or only adminCP?
Old 16 Dec 2014, 17:23

Only admincp.
Old 31 Dec 2014, 04:02

Great mod! Much more effective to 'mute' an offender in your community than ban them