Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
vBookie for vBulletin 3.5 Details »
vBookie for vBulletin 3.5
Mod Version: 1.0.7, by Andreas (Coder) Andreas is offline
Developer Last Online: Mar 2019 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.5.3 Rating: (30 votes - 4.67 average) Installs: 633
Released: 12 Aug 2005 Last Update: 18 Feb 2006 Downloads: 3418
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Template Edits Additional Files Is in Beta Stage  

vBookie

Introduction

This is a Port of the original vBookie Hack created by tdjrico; full credits to him for the idea and the kind permission to port his work

A t t e n t i o n
This Hack is unsopported and incompatible with vBulletin 3.6+
You are hereby advised to not use it.
Please do not ask me about support and/or updates - there will be none.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	event-thread.gif
Views:	2995
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	33324   Click image for larger version

Name:	main-page-main.gif
Views:	7207
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	33325   Click image for larger version

Name:	open-event-display.gif
Views:	6267
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	33326   Click image for larger version

Name:	post-event.gif
Views:	5751
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	33327  

Click image for larger version

Name:	settle-event-display.gif
Views:	4453
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	33328   Click image for larger version

Name:	yes-post.gif
Views:	3828
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	33329  

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
vBookie - vBulletin Betting Hack tjdrico vBulletin 3.0 Full Releases 777 16 Feb 2009 18:55

  #1501  
Old 20 May 2007, 08:48
LockeAG's Avatar
LockeAG LockeAG is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Originally Posted by kylek View Post
I have vbookie and iBank and iCash all running on 3.6.7. with no problems.
Could you PLEASE share your files... You will go to heaven all with Shoes !!

see'a
Reply With Quote
  #1502  
Old 20 May 2007, 09:27
kylek kylek is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Real name: Kyle
Originally Posted by LockeAG View Post
Could you PLEASE share your files... You will go to heaven all with Shoes !!

see'a
This is the order of things - how it was, how I did it. These settings below work for me.

I originally had vbookie and vbplaza running on 3.6.5. Then uninstalled vbplaza and the vbplaza add on for vbookie.

Then I installed iCash, and later found the files in post 1343 that Sinisterpain attached. Downloaded them and uploaded overwriting files on the server. Ran the product bookie-hack making sure it was set to overwrite.

This gives you a new iCash setting in the cash/points system setting in the vbookie options. I set it for iCash.

iCash Settings - this worked for me. For points name we use stars as our money
Name of points - Stars
Money Row - Money (left as default)

Then installed iBank.

iBank Settings:
money Row - money

All were working. Then just upgraded from 3.6.5 to the latest 3.6.7. Checked after upgrading and all are still working.

Also checked to see if I still had the Redirect to vbookie.php when posting new Event plugin still there and it is, left it when I removed vbplaza.
Reply With Quote
  #1503  
Old 20 May 2007, 11:06
LockeAG's Avatar
LockeAG LockeAG is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Originally Posted by kylek View Post
This is the order of things - how it was, how I did it. These settings below work for me.

I originally had vbookie and vbplaza running on 3.6.5. Then uninstalled vbplaza and the vbplaza add on for vbookie.

Then I installed iCash, and later found the files in post 1343 that Sinisterpain attached. Downloaded them and uploaded overwriting files on the server. Ran the product bookie-hack making sure it was set to overwrite.

This gives you a new iCash setting in the cash/points system setting in the vbookie options. I set it for iCash.

iCash Settings - this worked for me. For points name we use stars as our money
Name of points - Stars
Money Row - Money (left as default)

Then installed iBank.

iBank Settings:
money Row - money

All were working. Then just upgraded from 3.6.5 to the latest 3.6.7. Checked after upgrading and all are still working.

Also checked to see if I still had the Redirect to vbookie.php when posting new Event plugin still there and it is, left it when I removed vbplaza.
Awesome ! You make it work 65%/100%...

Its almost done.. I can't get the Vbookie event post show


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

I don't know if its my skin or an other thing

hope you can help.. .

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #1504  
Old 20 May 2007, 11:11
LockeAG's Avatar
LockeAG LockeAG is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Originally Posted by LockeAG View Post
Awesome ! You make it work 65%/100%...

Its almost done.. I can't get the Vbookie event post show


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

I don't know if its my skin or an other thing

hope you can help.. .

Thanks!
Now I searh for my problem... when I enable vbookie in Forum Permisions , and accept It allways return to disable stat...


don't know why?

any idea?

see'a
Reply With Quote
  #1505  
Old 20 May 2007, 11:21
LockeAG's Avatar
LockeAG LockeAG is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Originally Posted by LockeAG View Post
Now I searh for my problem... when I enable vbookie in Forum Permisions , and accept It allways return to disable stat...


don't know why?

any idea?

see'a
I resolve it ... An sorry to write to my self.. but jajaja I was Lazy I didn't read this:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Thanks Kylek

see'a
Reply With Quote
  #1506  
Old 20 May 2007, 14:54
sinisterpain's Avatar
sinisterpain sinisterpain is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Real name: Glenn
Originally Posted by LockeAG View Post
I resolve it ... An sorry to write to my self.. but jajaja I was Lazy I didn't read this:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Thanks Kylek

see'a
If you guys are using Ibank there are further edits that need to be done to show the richest users in vbookie. I did not include the edit because alot of users were not using Ibank and it was creating errors. Right now it will only show total cash based on icash and not include the money in the bank. I will post up the edit later.
__________________

My vBulletin Mods
Reply With Quote
  #1507  
Old 20 May 2007, 18:26
LockeAG's Avatar
LockeAG LockeAG is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
thanks sinesterpain !

vbookie is working ok now, I think your version with permission of Andreas of course must be posted in 3.6.0 mods ,

Thanks again
Reply With Quote
  #1508  
Old 20 May 2007, 23:18
sinisterpain's Avatar
sinisterpain sinisterpain is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Real name: Glenn
Ok for those members using icash and ibank together use this zip file upload to your forum root keep the folder structure. It fixes the total dollars shown for the richest user to include the users banked dollars. If your are only using Icash do not install this as you will recieve an error instead go here for the zip for icash only the money row must be kept at default.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Icash-Ibank.zip (1.5 KB, 21 views)
__________________

My vBulletin Mods

Last edited by sinisterpain; 20 May 2007 at 23:29.
Reply With Quote
  #1509  
Old 21 May 2007, 00:15
LockeAG's Avatar
LockeAG LockeAG is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Working OK! Thank sinisterpain!
Reply With Quote
  #1510  
Old 23 May 2007, 19:33
nasko nasko is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Hi! I just installed this hack and it`s GREAT!

But I have a problem. I can`t save my permission changes from ACP. They just don`t remember. How to fix this? Any idea?
Reply With Quote
  #1511  
Old 23 May 2007, 20:49
LockeAG's Avatar
LockeAG LockeAG is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
For vB 3.6.x you will need to manually rebuilt your bitfields:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Reply With Quote
  #1512  
Old 23 May 2007, 23:38
fateL fateL is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Nvm
Reply With Quote
  #1513  
Old 24 May 2007, 00:43
gullystation gullystation is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/freelive/public_html/forum/newthread.php(244) : eval()'d code on line 5

I still get this error

I followed everything on here correctly, and am running 3.6.7 PL1. didnt work on 3.6.5 either

Help please

appreciated
Reply With Quote
  #1514  
Old 24 May 2007, 23:13
gullystation gullystation is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
bump
Reply With Quote
  #1515  
Old 25 May 2007, 01:49
WURIGRAY WURIGRAY is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Moderators on my board are unable to make a bet even though they been given permission. What could be causing this?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 20:18.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: