Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06 Jan 2016, 02:50

vbadvanced.com

Gone for good?

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/vbadvanced.com
Exclusive arcade addons, edits and skins were made by stangger5 owner of Next Level Arcade
Old 06 Jan 2016, 03:34

since it is a timeout, might be getting hit with a DDoS attack, or just having server issues.
Old 06 Jan 2016, 22:48

Looks like the server is offline.

Cable Forum
Please do not PM me about custom work - I no longer undertake any.
Note: I will not answer support questions via e-mail or PM - please use the relevant thread or forum.
Old 11 Jan 2016, 22:23

It says my forum's down also. That bogus as mine's up right now.
Old 11 Jan 2016, 23:43

You could be blocking the robot, or the IP's of the service.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 26 Jan 2016, 20:59

http://www.vbadvanced.com/ vBadvance.com website is still down...

I know Brian had announced in 2014 that vBadvanced products including CMPS are EOL and no longer supported but I thought he would keep the website up and running so people still running vB3 and vB4 could continue to use vBadvanced. I've been trying to access the website over the last few days with no luck and judging by others experiences in this thread it has been for some time now.... anyone know why it went down and if it will be coming back online? I have a feeling it won't.

Also, I have a paid license for vBadvance CMPS. Is there anywhere I can download the latest version for my vB4 forum? I'd like to have it on hand. If anyone has contact with Brian and could help it would be greatly appreciated!
Old 26 Jan 2016, 22:12

Originally Posted by too_cool_3 View Post
http://www.vbadvanced.com/ vBadvance.com website is still down...

I know Brian had announced in 2014 that vBadvanced products including CMPS are EOL and no longer supported but I thought he would keep the website up and running so people still running vB3 and vB4 could continue to use vBadvanced. I've been trying to access the website over the last few days with no luck and judging by others experiences in this thread it has been for some time now.... anyone know why it went down and if it will be coming back online? I have a feeling it won't.
Since he still owns the domain (Expiration Date: 18-oct-2017) but it is not in DNS, I assume he let his hosting expire.

Also, I have a paid license for vBadvance CMPS. Is there anywhere I can download the latest version for my vB4 forum? I'd like to have it on hand. If anyone has contact with Brian and could help it would be greatly appreciated!
Nope, sorry. You can try reaching out to him though: VBADVANCED.COM@domainsbyproxy.com

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=vbadvanced.com
Old 27 Jan 2016, 10:40

I thought the CMPS was only a free product. It was the other products that were paid?

(@BirdOPrey5) Former vb.org Moderator. Fighting for a free & independent vb.org.
BirdOPrey5.com - Exclusive VB Mods! (Formerly Qapla.com) | Joe's Ultimate Off Topic
Note - I do not read my PMs often, do not expect quick replies.
Old 27 Jan 2016, 11:24

You are correct Joe.
Exclusive arcade addons, edits and skins were made by stangger5 owner of Next Level Arcade
Old 27 Jan 2016, 15:30

Originally Posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
I thought the CMPS was only a free product. It was the other products that were paid?
There was a Paid version as well, at one time, but I think Brian dropped it prior to v4 being released.
Old 27 Jan 2016, 17:57

Thanks guys, I sent an email to VBADVANCED.COM@domainsbyproxy.com and will update back here if/when he responds.

I'd just like to be able to upgrade to the latest version of CMPS since it's EOL. If anyone else can contact with Brian or hears from him, please let him know we miss his website and a lot of people still use CMPS and his other products!
Old 27 Jan 2016, 19:08

Thanks guys, I sent an email to VBADVANCED.COM@domainsbyproxy.com and will update back here if/when he responds.

I'd just like to be able to upgrade to the latest version of CMPS since it's EOL. If anyone else can contact with Brian or hears from him, please let him know we miss his website and a lot of people still use CMPS and his other products!
He shows to have been online here at vb.org this month (Developer Last Online: Jan 2016). I would hope he would see this thread and respond to it. I don't want to post his username to try and help keep him from being spammed by people looking for his products, and since he has not posted anywhere recently, I would only assume he does not wish to respond
Old 27 Jan 2016, 22:03

Originally Posted by Dragonsys View Post
There was a Paid version as well, at one time, but I think Brian dropped it prior to v4 being released.
vbacmps has been free for as long as I have been around, starting back on 3.5.
Old 28 Jan 2016, 00:53

Originally Posted by blind-eddie View Post
vbacmps has been free for as long as I have been around, starting back on 3.5.
Yes, it was always free, but there used to be an optional paid version as well.
Old 21 May 2016, 18:13

http://www.vbadvanced.com/ is back up