Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
Gender Stats on Forumhome Addon Details »
Gender Stats on Forumhome Addon
Mod Version: 1.2, by Renee (Member) Renee is offline
Developer Last Online: Jul 2007 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.5.0 Rating: (1 vote - 5.00 average) Installs: 60
Released: 03 Nov 2005 Last Update: 14 Nov 2005 Downloads: 213
Not Supported Uses Plugins Template Edits  

This Hack based on the Gender Image In Postbit from tnguy3n but it can change to your Gender Options.
Instructions todo are in the gender_stats_language.txt.

Before install the plugin.xml read the gender_stats_language.txt!

For members which have 2 gender-options (like: Female + Male) take the 2_options.zip
Seen on the first picture.
For members which have 3 gender-options (like: Female + Male + Undisclosed) take the 3_options.zip.
Seen on the second picture.

For members which havn't a gender hack from first boardinstalltime get this query:
Replace fieldX with you fieldID fo gender.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

On User Profile Field Manager the ProfileField "gender" must be "Set Default:" to Yes.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	gender2.png
Views:	744
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	37604   Click image for larger version

Name:	gender.png
Views:	657
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	37605  

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
rFactor Server Stats CMPS addon The_Rayman vBulletin 3.5 Add-ons 20 27 Jul 2008 13:39
[Addon] Show Itrader Stats In Profile Gio~Logist vBulletin 3.5 Add-ons 88 22 Jun 2008 14:11
Add-On Releases Gender Stats on Forumhome Statistics 1.0 truongton vBulletin 3.6 Add-ons 6 29 Mar 2008 22:22
Admin cp Stats Addon for Refer Friends Hack trafix vBulletin 2.x Full Releases 3 23 Apr 2003 17:22

  #31  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 19:26
Bounce's Avatar
Bounce Bounce is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Real name: J
Pretty good, is there a hack that makes them fill in there gender in there usercp ??
__________________
Thanks for your help

J
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 20:58
StarBuG's Avatar
StarBuG StarBuG is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Originally Posted by hIBEES
Pretty good, is there a hack that makes them fill in there gender in there usercp ??
Hi

Thank you for this hack.

2 Things though

In your install instructions (both) you forgot class="smallfont" for the femail div tag.

And a question.

Would it be possible to make this hack fully phrased?
I use a multilanguage forum and I would like to have the gender option in the profile also phrased so I can offer a german description for my german users.

Would be nice

/me clicks install
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 13 Nov 2005, 21:59
cooltechie cooltechie is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
*clicks install*

I have an existing test user, but it doesn't include the stat. Does each user have to select it before it appears? Also, how can I put it all in one row instead of three rows? Thanks!!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 14 Nov 2005, 16:54
Bounce's Avatar
Bounce Bounce is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Real name: J
Originally Posted by cooltechie
Does each user have to select it before it appears?
yes they do, althou they are now required at registration
__________________
Thanks for your help

J
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 14 Nov 2005, 18:46
Loki12 Loki12 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Originally Posted by Loki12
How can I get the female percentage on the forumhome to show only 2 decimals? Currently it is showing 3, whilst the other two show 2 decimals.
Bump
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 14 Nov 2005, 19:45
Renee's Avatar
Renee Renee is offline
 
Join Date: May 2004
Real name: Isabelle
Originally Posted by StarBuG
In your install instructions (both) you forgot class="smallfont" for the femail div tag.
Changed

Originally Posted by StarBuG
Would it be possible to make this hack fully phrased?
I use a multilanguage forum and I would like to have the gender option in the profile also phrased so I can offer a german description for my german users.
If you mean the "Female" "Male" Description, that can unfortunately just be in one language, have a multilingual board too :ermm:
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 14 Nov 2005, 19:49
Renee's Avatar
Renee Renee is offline
 
Join Date: May 2004
Real name: Isabelle
Originally Posted by cooltechie
I have an existing test user, but it doesn't include the stat. Does each user have to select it before it appears?
The Gender profilefield must be set to default!
Goto AdminCP => User Profile Field Manager => Gender => Set Default: Yes

Originally Posted by cooltechie
Also, how can I put it all in one row instead of three rows? Thanks!!
Set the code on FORUMHOME Template to this:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 14 Nov 2005, 20:30
Lea Verou Lea Verou is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Real name: Lea Verou
Originally Posted by Renee
If you mean the "Female" "Male" Description, that can unfortunately just be in one language, have a multilingual board too :ermm:

Nope, that's not correct. Just add 3 phrases: gender_male, gender_female, gender_undisclosed. Then in the template put instead of the words $vphrase[gender_male], $vbphrase[gender_male], $vbphrase[gender_undisclosed]

edit: Oh you mean in the profile fields? In that case you're right
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 14 Nov 2005, 20:32
Lea Verou Lea Verou is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Real name: Lea Verou
Originally Posted by Michelle
Nope, that's not correct. Just add 3 phrases: gender_male, gender_female, gender_undisclosed. Then in the template put instead of the words $vphrase[gender_male], $vbphrase[gender_male], $vbphrase[gender_undisclosed]

edit: Oh you mean in the profile fields? In that case you're right
BTW Renee I just saw your site!!!!!
I love it!!!!! w00t!!!
Those kitties are soooo cute!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 14 Nov 2005, 20:48
Renee's Avatar
Renee Renee is offline
 
Join Date: May 2004
Real name: Isabelle
Originally Posted by Michelle
edit: Oh you mean in the profile fields? In that case you're right
Yes, this I mean.
But I seen now it gives a hack for that you can use phrases in profilefields:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=98904

Originally Posted by Michelle
BTW Renee I just saw your site!!!!!
I love it!!!!! w00t!!!
Those kitties are soooo cute!
Thank you That's my babies

edit: You have a nice signature

Last edited by Renee; 14 Nov 2005 at 20:50.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 14 Nov 2005, 21:49
cooltechie cooltechie is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Originally Posted by Renee
The Gender profilefield must be set to default!
Goto AdminCP => User Profile Field Manager => Gender => Set Default: Yes
I set it to: Yes, but No First Blank Option
Female, Male, Undisclosed are all list on the main page, but test user not included for Undisclosed. If I choose male/female, it works, but not when I change it back to Undisclosed.


Originally Posted by Renee
Set the code on FORUMHOME Template to this:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.
That did it!! Thanks for your help.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 17 Nov 2005, 23:05
funinthesun funinthesun is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Stats are showing up but it still says 0 for the undisclosed option? Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 18 Nov 2005, 08:19
Renee's Avatar
Renee Renee is offline
 
Join Date: May 2004
Real name: Isabelle
Originally Posted by funinthesun
Stats are showing up but it still says 0 for the undisclosed option? Any ideas?
How did you called the undisclosed option?
undisclosed or Undisclosed?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 21 Nov 2005, 17:27
The Chief's Avatar
The Chief The Chief is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
nice hack!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 18 Dec 2005, 06:44
WNxWakko's Avatar
WNxWakko WNxWakko is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
After install, it seems to show those who selected female and then it shows the count of my remaining members as males. Basically it is assuming of not selected if must be male????
__________________
WNxWakko
http://warriornation.net
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: