Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
  #1  
Old 17 May 2006, 11:40
AF-Brandy AF-Brandy is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Real name: Brandy
Where can I find more 'Gifts'?

I'm sure I could ask our graphics guy to make some for us...but I'd rather avoid adding more to his already overflowing plate and find a resource where I can download some.

I'm looking for family/adoption type gifts - baby carriages, pink/blue babies, pacifiers, flags from other countries...stuff like that.

Any chance I can find something like that somewhere?
Reply With Quote
Comments
  #2  
Old 17 May 2006, 12:50
tei727's Avatar
tei727 tei727 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Originally Posted by AF-Brandy
I'm sure I could ask our graphics guy to make some for us...but I'd rather avoid adding more to his already overflowing plate and find a resource where I can download some.

I'm looking for family/adoption type gifts - baby carriages, pink/blue babies, pacifiers, flags from other countries...stuff like that.

Any chance I can find something like that somewhere?
If you find out let me know..I'd be more in the market for guy type gifts...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17 May 2006, 21:07
Ohiosweetheart Ohiosweetheart is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Real name: Peggy
I did a google and yahoo search for "tiny gifs" and came up with some here and there, I don't remember where tho as I didn't save the sites, just saved what I liked and left.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19 May 2006, 15:51
Kimmi's Avatar
Kimmi Kimmi is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
i found this one

http://www.ber-art.nl/content/tinyimages.htm

but thats all i came up with when i did a search..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20 May 2006, 18:13
yinyang's Avatar
yinyang yinyang is offline
 
Join Date: May 2004
Originally Posted by Kimmi
i found this one

http://www.ber-art.nl/content/tinyimages.htm

but thats all i came up with when i did a search..
great find!
__________________
Font Resizer 1.00 [vB3.5]
Panic Button 1.01 [vB3.07] [vB3.5]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 24 May 2006, 02:53
FLMom's Avatar
FLMom FLMom is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Real name: Cori
awesome! thanks for posting this, exactly what I was looking for!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 25 May 2006, 19:45
Guest0321
Guest
 
PM me and I can provide some that I've added to my site. I think I have around 120.

I also have image dimension codes to add to vbseo if you're interested in that.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 20 Jun 2006, 19:07
CMX_CMGSCCC CMX_CMGSCCC is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
They are all over, do some searching here too as they are attached to threads here as well.

-CMX
__________________
http://www.cmgsccc.com/
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03 Aug 2006, 17:54
Guest0321
Guest
 
New gifts to use

Attached are my gifts, upload these to your vbroot/images/gifts folder and they'll be available. The original vbplaza gifts are included in here also.

Here is a list of all the gifts in this package (164 images)
http://tntu.net/home/listgifts.php
Attached Files
File Type: zip vbbuxplaza_gifts.zip (67.6 KB, 119 views)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03 Aug 2006, 21:32
Polo's Avatar
Polo Polo is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
thank you so much sneaky dave, they are really cool
__________________
God180 <--------------------- My Modified vBulletin
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09 Aug 2006, 06:00
hbalagh1's Avatar
hbalagh1 hbalagh1 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Real name: Heather
These are absolutely great... thanks
Originally Posted by SneakyDave
Attached are my gifts, upload these to your vbroot/images/gifts folder and they'll be available. The original vbplaza gifts are included in here also.

Here is a list of all the gifts in this package (164 images)
http://tntu.net/home/listgifts.php
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10 Aug 2006, 01:49
Danecookie Danecookie is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: France
how to add them?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11 Aug 2006, 12:58
Nachtfalke Nachtfalke is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Real name: André
Originally Posted by Danecookie
how to add them?
Simply put them in the folder gifts under your image directory in your forumroot Once uploaded, they are availabe. BTW: If you need the gift description in another language, you just have to rename the filename before uploading.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 13 Aug 2006, 17:45
Danecookie Danecookie is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: France
Originally Posted by Nachtfalke
Simply put them in the folder gifts under your image directory in your forumroot Once uploaded, they are availabe. BTW: If you need the gift description in another language, you just have to rename the filename before uploading.
Oh, thanks man.. KK
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04 Sep 2006, 16:55
Izza Izza is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
I found a few ideas and small images on the following Smiley site HERE
Had to search through the different catagories but got alot our of it .
Hope that helps
Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Profile Enhancements MyLs1 Gifts ( Send gifts or drinks! ) christian8a vBulletin 3.7 Add-ons 337 24 Oct 2013 14:55



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 20:26.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: