Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
VaultWiki: A Wiki for your forum Details »
VaultWiki: A Wiki for your forum
Developer Last Online: Oct 2019 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 4.2.0 Rating: (30 votes - 4.70 average) Installs: 231
Released: 29 Mar 2010 Last Update: 31 Jul 2013 Downloads: 1958
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Auto-Template Additional Files  

** THIS MOD IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED **
We are no longer developing this, a newer version is available here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=309676

** DOWNLOAD REMOVED **
The download attached to this thread has been removed due to known unpatched security issues: https://www.vaultwiki.org/pages/Book...-Patch-Level-2

We do not recommend using this version, and we cannot offer support for it any longer.

VaultWiki does not bridge from other wiki products (like MediaWiki, etc). It is a wiki product written just for vBulletin.

About VaultWiki
"The powerful editing options in VaultWiki allow your community to collaborate to create and publish content pages for your site. Multiple users can edit the same page, and your staff can moderate changes as they are made. VaultWiki maintains a detailed history of every page, making it just as easy to reverse unwanted changes.

Use to create general site content, user manuals, wikis... VaultWiki works by extending vBulletin's forum and permissions systems - easily create and designate forum areas for different purposes. With a little imagination, VaultWiki can be configured to do almost anything."

Features and the Full Version
The find out more about VaultWiki Lite's features or to purchase the full commercial version, see the comparison here: http://www.vaultwiki.org/features/

VaultWiki Lite cannot import data from other wiki products. If you want to do this, you'll need the full commercial version.

Requirements:
  • PHP 4.4.0 or higher
  • MySQL 4.1.2 or higher
  • vBulletin 3.6.x, 3.7.x, 3.8.x, 4.0.x, 4.1.x, 4.2.x
  • about 1 MB of space

Copyright Info
VaultWiki Lite places a copyright notice in your forum's footer on any page where wiki functions are used. You are not allowed to modify the source code or phrases to remove this copyright.

Troubleshooting and Support
While VaultWiki Lite is offered for free on vbulletin.org, you will receive faster responses to support questions made at the official VaultWiki site: http://www.vaultwiki.org/

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Major Additions VaultWiki: A Wiki for your forum thincom2000 Modification Graveyard 120 26 Jun 2016 16:02
Major Additions VaultWiki: A Wiki for your forum thincom2000 Modification Graveyard 49 26 Jun 2016 16:02
Major Additions VaultWiki: A Wiki for your forum thincom2000 Modification Graveyard 13 26 Jun 2016 16:01

Old 23 Jun 2011, 21:59

Originally Posted by Octavius. View Post
So the full version is already updated for 4.1.4?
As far as I can tell, yes. I'm looking at what was changed tonight. I'll try to get it merged ASAP.
Old 25 Jun 2011, 20:06

Thanks for waiting patiently. The newest 3.0.9 Lite is compatible with vBulletin 4.1.4 and ckeditor. Enjoy!
Old 26 Jun 2011, 13:46

After upgrade to 3.0.9 Lite:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

After this upgrage lost all my "extra" BBcode functions.

Last edited by Stefanus; 26 Jun 2011 at 21:56.
Old 26 Jun 2011, 17:41

Still getting this error:

2011/06/26 13:36:29 [error] 13762#0: *8581 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/forum/includes/functions_wysiwyg.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/forum/vault/tabs/special_tab_edit.php on line 251" while reading response header from upstream, client: x.x.x.x, server: forum, request: "POST /showwiki.php?title=Test&do=edit HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "forum", referrer: "http://forum/showwiki.php?do=create"

includes/functions_wysiwyg.php does not exist and is not in vB 4.1.4

Edit:

grep "functions_wysiwyg.php" -r /home/user/clients/forum
vb-wiki/upload/vault/tabs/special_tab_edit.php: require_once(DIR . '/includes/functions_wysiwyg.php');

Last edited by mynassauleader; 26 Jun 2011 at 17:54.
Old 26 Jun 2011, 17:57

Originally Posted by mynassauleader View Post
includes/functions_wysiwyg.php does not exist and is not in vB 4.1.4
That is because vBulletin moved the location of the new editor in 4.1.4 and any (older) mod that had a text editor will not work correctly with vBulletin 4.1.4

==========

I just purchased the new commercial version of this mod yesterday and it is working fine with 4.1.4
Old 26 Jun 2011, 18:30

I'm using the Lite version. Where is the location of the new editor where I could edit this file by hand?

Edit:

Uninstalled old version (didn't read the readme about upgrading), uploaded new version and installed 3.0.9 Lite - same error

Last edited by mynassauleader; 26 Jun 2011 at 19:45.
Old 27 Jun 2011, 05:12

Sorry about this. For some reason I forgot to upload the new version of special_tab_edit.php. The ZIP now contains the correct file.
Old 27 Jun 2011, 11:17

The best wiki system ever for vbulletin!
Thanks for your work
installed the pro version
5 stars
Old 27 Jun 2011, 16:18

Lite confirmed working on 4.1.4

Thank you for your quick response. I will talk my client into purchasing Pro version.
Old 28 Jun 2011, 22:18

Originally Posted by mynassauleader View Post
Lite confirmed working on 4.1.4

Thank you for your quick response. I will talk my client into purchasing Pro version.
Does your Custom BBcode show on the Editor?
Old 30 Jun 2011, 15:22

Originally Posted by Pvtiste View Post
The best wiki system ever for vbulletin!
Thanks for your work
installed the pro version
5 stars
Ditto this.
Old 04 Jul 2011, 12:03

We've posted this on the VaultWiki support area, but I thought I'd post here too, in case anyone has encountered the same issue. We came up against the CKEditor buttons problem (http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-12351) and tried the fix as suggested, but it basically made our CKEditor unusable - unless we turned off VaultWiki altogether.

It's this one thing that's making it a mod we can't use - if it can be fixed we'll be rating it highly.

Has anyone got a suggestion to fix this?
Old 05 Jul 2011, 07:33

There is really no way to fix it except for vBulletin to release a patch, since it's a bug in vBulletin.

What do you mean that the fix made CKEditor unusable? What exactly happens to it?
Old 05 Jul 2011, 09:58

Originally Posted by thincom2000 View Post
There is really no way to fix it except for vBulletin to release a patch, since it's a bug in vBulletin.

What do you mean that the fix made CKEditor unusable? What exactly happens to it?
When we uploaded the uncompressed version of Javascript as you advised in the vBulletin bug tracker, CKEditor disappeared completely. So we re-uploaded the compressed version, and the only way to get CKEditor to work was to turn off VaultWiki altogether.
Old 05 Jul 2011, 17:16

Yes, CKEditor takes a very long time to load with uncompressed Javascript, and during the loading time it seems to have "disappeared." However in 20 seconds or so it should be back. Furthermore, if you have your browser cache turned on, it should only take this long the first time.

Unfortunately, that is the only way currently for custom BB-Code buttons to work until vBulletin posts a compressed version of the fix. If you have VaultWiki enabled, you can also avoid the button issue by hiding all the buttons from the editor using:
  • in Lite, a plugin (I think you add to array $vault->misc['remove_tags']).
  • in full, use the Wiki Code Manager