Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
Tournaments, Ladders & Leagues Manager v4.x Details »
Tournaments, Ladders & Leagues Manager v4.x
Mod Version: 7.1.0, by bananalive (Coder) bananalive is offline
Developer Last Online: Mar 2020 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.x.x Rating: (106 votes - 4.84 average) Installs: 688
Released: 23 Mar 2010 Last Update: 18 Oct 2015 Downloads: 5511
Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Additional Files Translations  


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.



Modification Description
This modification allows you to manage tournaments and ladders on your forum. It provides interactibility both for forum members and forum admin.
Tournament Types:Ladder Description:
Users or teams can join ladders and challenge other players or teams in the ladder. Elo rating system is used which calculates the difficultly of a match according to the players' ranks and this is taken into account when the ranks are updated after the match is finished.
Feature List:
  • General Features
    • All pages are XHTML valid
  • Tournament Features
    • Hall of Fame (Top 10 Tournament Players)
    • Permissions can be set per usergroup
      (AdminCP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> {Select Usergroup} -> Tournament Permissions)
    • Tournaments start automatically when no slots are left
    • Tournaments have proper Date/ Time converted to users timezone and DST
    • 3 Tournament Modes: Last Man Standing, Single Elimination, Double Elimination and Round Robin
    • Filter Tournaments Displayed according to Tournament Status
    • Tournament User Stats Page
    • 'Start Tournament' for Single Elimination adds bye players and creates brackets
  • Tournament options
    • Turn on/off tournament
    • Create Thread on Tournament Creation
    • Require check-in before tournaments
    • Tournament Stats in Member Profile
    • Tournament Stats in Postbit (Can be turned on/off in Tournament Options)
    • Comments per page
    • Tournament description length shown in tournament List
  • Tournament Display
    • LMS realtime ranking shows if players are equal positions
    • Tournament View Counter
    • Tournament creator and last edited by notes at bottom of tournament
  • Tournament Moderators can...
    • Add/edit tournament (description uses vBulletin Editor)
    • Edit tournament type if not started yet
    • Add Score type (points, wins, kills, deaths, etc.) for LMS tournaments
    • Tournament mods can remove players if tournament hasn't started
    • Increase/ Decrease Tournament Slots
    • Pm all competitors with custom message and title (permissions set to bypass max pm recipients restrictions)
    • Add players (Ajax/Javascript userid fetch)
    • Swap players in LMS mode
    • Create/ edit/ delete announcements
  • Competitors can...
    • Players can remove themselves if tournament hasn't started
    • Users can PM themselves the details of the tournament
    • Sign up to tournament only once
  • Tournament Comments
    • Uses vBulletin Editor
    • Comment Display with user avatars and last edited by note
    • User able to edit/delete their own comment (subject to permissions)
    • Tournament moderators can edit all comments
    • If applicable under username on comments Tournament Creator, Tournament Competitor or Tournament Winner
    • Comment paging
  • Teams
    • Users can apply to teams
    • Leader can accept/ decline users
    • Team profile shows team stats
    • Team list
    • Can limit teams created by user (in usergroup options)
    • Fields: team website, gamertag, logo, description, slog, tags
  • Team leader can...
    • delete players from his/her team
    • Promote players in his/her team to Leader or Co-Leader
    • Join tournaments
    • Search Free Agents for new team members
  • Ladder Features
    • Elo rating system (Javascript Elo calculator @ ladders.php?do=elorating)
    • Players last activity (date)
    • Winning/ Losing Streak
    • Longest Winning Streak
    • Admin can submit scores/ add challenges
    • Report/ dispute challenges
    • Match Finder
  • Ladder Display
    • leader-board for each ladder
    • last 10 upcoming/ past matches per ladder
    • separate page for accepting/rejecting challenges and submitting score (have to be accepted by other user)
  • Tournament Announcements
    • Tournament Moderators can create/edit announcements
    • Uses forum last visit for announcement read marking
    • Shows last user to edit announcement
  • Categories
    • Share categories for tournaments/ ladders/ leagues
    • Category displays in navbar when viewing ladder/ tournament/ league
Installation:
  1. Follow instructions included in .zip
  2. Click Install
Premium Features:
  • Pay to play/ credits system
    • Opportunity to earn money for your forum
    • Uses PayPal for payments
  • Support Tickets
  • Leagues into Knockout Stage
  • Live Match Finder
Suggestions:
  1. Please post any suggestions/ comments about this modification and I will try and implement them

** Don't forgot to click Mark as Installed **

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Major Additions Forum Tournaments & Ladders bananalive vBulletin 3.8 Add-ons 2124 11 Jan 2015 21:14
Add-On Releases [PBPG] Tournaments and Ladders Carnage vBulletin 4.x Add-ons 27 03 Sep 2012 04:05

  #2176  
Old 05 Jun 2014, 18:22
betts02's Avatar
betts02 betts02 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I have the TAB feature, I created a tab and content, It shows in the correct place yet when i click to view i get:

http://xleague.co.uk/ladders.phpladd...iew&id=2&sh=10

As you can see, It has ladders.phpladders.php so i assume it needs a ladder.php taking out, Can you fix or tell me how to fix cheers
Reply With Quote
  #2177  
Old 06 Jun 2014, 20:22
Bestrafung Bestrafung is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I'm trying to add a Steam block to the free agent page. I have a profile field for the Steam community id. I have a plugin started to output the profile field but it requires the free agent's userid. I see in the tmnt_freeagent template that there is $agent['userid']. Does anyone know how to use this in a plugin to load the agentid? Here's the rough code I have worked up but I don't know if any of it is correct. Any pointers would be appreciated.


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

The idea is to use this code on the free agent page to show a Steam block:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

I've had it working with the currently logged in user's userid but I need it to work with the free agent's userid.
Reply With Quote
  #2178  
Old 08 Jun 2014, 19:50
bananalive bananalive is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Real name: Dom
Originally Posted by stalkingdatoast View Post
I have been testing the system for a while now, and i was wondering if there is a way to reset all stats like, how many tournaments or ladders a members has joined , played or won a tournament?
Easiest way is via phpmyadmin, otherwise you can edit users in modcp.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2179  
Old 08 Jun 2014, 19:52
bananalive bananalive is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Real name: Dom
Originally Posted by betts02 View Post
Can you please get back to me as ive emailed you twice yet no responce.

Team invites are not working for some reason
I'm not sure I've got your email, try this:


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2180  
Old 08 Jun 2014, 19:52
bananalive bananalive is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Real name: Dom
Originally Posted by betts02 View Post
I have the TAB feature, I created a tab and content, It shows in the correct place yet when i click to view i get:

http://xleague.co.uk/ladders.phpladd...iew&id=2&sh=10

As you can see, It has ladders.phpladders.php so i assume it needs a ladder.php taking out, Can you fix or tell me how to fix cheers
I'm not sure you are running latest version, as I cannot replicate this error, please email me and I can send it to you.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2181  
Old 08 Jun 2014, 19:53
bananalive bananalive is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Real name: Dom
Originally Posted by Bestrafung View Post
I'm trying to add a Steam block to the free agent page. I have a profile field for the Steam community id. I have a plugin started to output the profile field but it requires the free agent's userid. I see in the tmnt_freeagent template that there is $agent['userid']. Does anyone know how to use this in a plugin to load the agentid? Here's the rough code I have worked up but I don't know if any of it is correct. Any pointers would be appreciated.


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

The idea is to use this code on the free agent page to show a Steam block:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

I've had it working with the currently logged in user's userid but I need it to work with the free agent's userid.
Where have you put this code so far?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2182  
Old 09 Jun 2014, 14:00
Bestrafung Bestrafung is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
The HTML and plugin output is in a blockrow above the username and below the avatar you've already helped add. You suggested by email using {vb:raw agent.steam} along with the mod but it doesn't work. I have both Gamer Cards and Login with Steam installed and working. This was actually the first thing I tried but couldn't figure out to get it working so I thought the easiest way would be to just use profile fields.

For the time being the plugin is set to global_start since I'm not sure where all I plan to use it at the moment. Here's my idea of what needs to be done:

1. Get ID from URL or some other method
2. select userid from tmnt_members where id = ?
3. use above userid to pull profile field
4. insert profile field into image code

If there's an easier way or I'm overlooking something please let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #2183  
Old 09 Jun 2014, 20:39
bananalive bananalive is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Real name: Dom
Originally Posted by Bestrafung View Post
The HTML and plugin output is in a blockrow above the username and below the avatar you've already helped add. You suggested by email using {vb:raw agent.steam} along with the mod but it doesn't work. I have both Gamer Cards and Login with Steam installed and working. This was actually the first thing I tried but couldn't figure out to get it working so I thought the easiest way would be to just use profile fields.

For the time being the plugin is set to global_start since I'm not sure where all I plan to use it at the moment. Here's my idea of what needs to be done:

1. Get ID from URL or some other method
2. select userid from tmnt_members where id = ?
3. use above userid to pull profile field
4. insert profile field into image code

If there's an easier way or I'm overlooking something please let me know.
Upload attached and I have put it in the template for you.
Attached Files
File Type: xml product-tournament2008.xml (1.01 MB, 3 views)
File Type: php teams.php (107.4 KB, 4 views)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2184  
Old 01 Jul 2014, 18:47
gfaria91 gfaria91 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
When I block a team to prevent that team leaders add players, it does not block removal of players, or the possibility to edit players nicknames. How is it possible to make it block all those features?
Reply With Quote
  #2185  
Old 04 Jul 2014, 20:30
bananalive bananalive is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Real name: Dom
Originally Posted by gfaria91 View Post
When I block a team to prevent that team leaders add players, it does not block removal of players, or the possibility to edit players nicknames. How is it possible to make it block all those features?
Sorry I do not understand the question
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2186  
Old 15 Jul 2014, 19:04
gfaria91 gfaria91 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Originally Posted by bananalive View Post
Sorry I do not understand the question
When you Lock a team, the system should block the team leader from adding and removing players, should also block the team leader from editing the players nicknames, the team information etc.

How is it possible to make it block all those things?
Reply With Quote
  #2187  
Old 23 Jul 2014, 14:04
Nocturnal222 Nocturnal222 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
I have this installed in our Forums. Team logo in not working. Even the Tournament banner.
Reply With Quote
  #2188  
Old 17 Aug 2014, 10:28
bananalive bananalive is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Real name: Dom
Originally Posted by Nocturnal222 View Post
I have this installed in our Forums. Team logo in not working. Even the Tournament banner.
Make sure you change the CHMOD of the directories


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2189  
Old 17 Aug 2014, 10:54
bananalive bananalive is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Real name: Dom
Originally Posted by gfaria91 View Post
When you Lock a team, the system should block the team leader from adding and removing players, should also block the team leader from editing the players nicknames, the team information etc.

How is it possible to make it block all those things?
Updated in attached
Attached Files
File Type: xml product-tournament2008.xml (1.02 MB, 6 views)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2190  
Old 21 Aug 2014, 00:01
EpicArchibald EpicArchibald is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Hello,

I'm the admin of a long running gaming/general discussion community. We're trying to get back into the gaming focus more using your plugin to create a free casual gaming league for people to find and match teams and players on the brackets for games like Day of Defeat and so on...

What I'm attempting to do is make the gaming league a completely separate entity from the main style with the forums of the gaming league having their own style.

My question is, can I set a specific style for competitions.php and all pages of the plugin?

I tried the adding a plugin and hook method but that created a fatal memory error.

Was curious if you have any suggestions to force a specific style ID for it?

Didn't see an option anywhere and I've skimmed a few dozen pages of this thread. Not finding anything.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:27.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: