Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12 Nov 2014, 14:24

First post is not centered but second post is

Hello guys, I have a very weird problem, it seems like the first post on the topic (the topic creator) is not centered while using the center code but the second post is centered with the exact same message, I took a picture:

First post:

Second post:

You can see the differences between them, what's the problem here, I want the first post to be as the second one.
Thanks for your time.
Old 12 Nov 2014, 14:40

I think we might need to see the page html to help (unless someone happens to know about a bug that causes this).
Old 12 Nov 2014, 14:44

What's the issue. The text in both posts clearly is centered. Look closely. Only differnce is that the first image shows text with smaller overall width.

To see it even better, don't use monotonous text like you do, but some lorem ipsum text.

http://www.roma-antiqua.de
Old 12 Nov 2014, 16:56

They are definitely both centered. Do you have something set up to show an ad in the first post though? That would account for it not using all the space like the second post does.

Try a search before posting for help. Many users won't, and don't, help if the question has been answered several times before.
W3Schools -
Online vBulletin Manual
If I post some CSS and don't say where it goes, put it in the additional.css template.
I will NOT help via PM (you will be directed to post in the forums for help.)
Old 13 Nov 2014, 08:50

Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
They are definitely both centered. Do you have something set up to show an ad in the first post though? That would account for it not using all the space like the second post does.
You're right, seems like the ad that I had above those posts somehow changed the forum's width or something like that.
Thanks Lynne!

Last edited by psyhyatr; 13 Nov 2014 at 08:56.