Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09 Oct 2013, 09:42

Angry Urgent Help Needed???

Hello i have upgrade my site 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 upgrade is normal but now when i enter admin cp it display the following error message

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/functions_login.php(204) : eval()'d code on line 4 Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/functions_login.php(204) : eval()'d code on line 5 Unable to add cookies, header already sent. File: /home3/........../public_html/includes/class_core.php Line: 5745
when i disabled plugins via config.php file i am login so please tell me what is the error all is working fine......but admin cp login problem...........please reply me soon.........thanks
Old 09 Oct 2013, 10:01

Did you do this on your live site? Do you have back ups? From reading some threads this morning, it seems like a lot of mods are not working right with this version on vb. I would of tested it first on a test site.
Old 09 Oct 2013, 10:25

i have disabled those mods that not working or display error now all is ok but i cannot login to admin cp when i click login button it display the error that i already posted above.... when i disabled plugins i login the admin cp.....public_html/includes/class_core.php Line: 5745 line was empty in the file........so please tell me what can i do that......thanks
Old 09 Oct 2013, 10:58

I'm using vB4.2.0 and there's no hook on line 204 of functions_login.php but you probably have a plugin for either "login_verify_failure_username" or "login_verify_success". Find the plugin that uses one of these and on line 4 of the plugin change

split(.........)

to

preg_split (..........).

See http://php.net/manual/en/function.split.php and http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.preg-split.php
Old 09 Oct 2013, 11:09

Here is line 204
($hook = vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('login_verify_success')) ? eval($hook) : false;
please tell me what can i do that
Old 09 Oct 2013, 11:13

Look through your list of plugins and find the one that goes in hook location "login_verify_success" and do what I posted earlier.
Old 09 Oct 2013, 11:25

I found the plugin its name is AE Detector: Login checker....please tell me how can i now do that???
Originally Posted by nerbert View Post
Look through your list of plugins and find the one that goes in hook location "login_verify_success" and do what I posted earlier.
Old 09 Oct 2013, 17:28

Originally Posted by nerbert View Post
Find the plugin that uses one of these and on line 4 of the plugin change

split(.........)

to

preg_split (..........).
I don't know what more to say
Old 09 Oct 2013, 18:53

Originally Posted by M.Iftikhar View Post
Hello i have upgrade my site 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 upgrade is normal but now when i enter admin cp it display the following error message

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/functions_login.php(204) : eval()'d code on line 4 Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/functions_login.php(204) : eval()'d code on line 5 Unable to add cookies, header already sent. File: /home3/........../public_html/includes/class_core.php Line: 5745
when i disabled plugins via config.php file i am login so please tell me what is the error all is working fine......but admin cp login problem...........please reply me soon.........thanks
You could try this temporary workaround though, to suppress errors:

First take a copy of includes/config.php as a backup.

Open includes/config.php

Right under:

<?php

Add this:

error_reporting(E_ALL ^ (E_NOTICE | E_WARNING | E_DEPRECATED));

Then save and upload.
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-functions-php

Last edited by ForceHSS; 09 Oct 2013 at 21:01.
Old 10 Oct 2013, 00:39

That is just a temp fix, the plugin should be updated as nerbert described.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 22 Oct 2013, 07:23

Hello please tell me how can i do that
i fond these line that Nerbert said
split(.........)

to

preg_split (..........).

i found these two line

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

does this is right

Last edited by M.Iftikhar; 22 Oct 2013 at 07:28.
Old 22 Oct 2013, 11:32

If you look in that mods thread, the fix was provided by me there, http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=398, and The Hawk put it into a updated product XML, http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=403 using the fixes I provided.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 22 Oct 2013, 11:35

Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
If you look in that mods thread, the fix was provided by me there, http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=398, and The Hawk put it into a updated product XML, http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=403 using the fixes I provided.
We need to get all these fixes in one place maybe someone can take all posts for all fixes and merge them all then make it a sticky
Old 22 Oct 2013, 11:40

For what all the mods?
Old 22 Oct 2013, 11:55

Originally Posted by ForceHSS View Post
We need to get all these fixes in one place maybe someone can take all posts for all fixes and merge them all then make it a sticky
Did you get it fixed? What was the plugin that produced the error??