Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Old 10 Feb 2005, 05:08

No vBGarage Options under vBulletin Options Drop down???

I have a problem... vBgarage seems to work.. but I don't have the vBGarage under vBulletin Options... anyone have any ideas on that????

Thanks!

Problem solved.

problem solved

Last edited by b00k; 10 Feb 2005 at 15:30. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Comments
Old 15 Feb 2005, 17:16

Originally Posted by TSR
I have a problem... vBgarage seems to work.. but I don't have the vBGarage under vBulletin Options... anyone have any ideas on that????
I am having the same problem, along with no option under usergroup manager. Performed all the edits as far as i can tell. only ran the first option on the install.php file. Is that correct?

Here is what my usergroup.php file in my admincp is edited like.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

I also seem not to have any vb_garage related phrases?? Bascially nothing is showing anywhere on the site, or in the admin CP to even give a notion that it is installed.

Last edited by r6xual; 15 Feb 2005 at 18:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17 Feb 2005, 11:54

Guys,

I had a previous version of vBgarage installed and I ran the upgrade fine. Edited all the files as asked. And I've hit two problems -

1- I've allowed admin only to use it for the moment but there is no option to upload an image.

2- As the title of this thread suggests I've not got any vBgarage options in the admincp.

Any suggestions/solutions

Thanks.
Old 17 Feb 2005, 14:32

We need to know the version of vbgarage you are upgrading from and the version you are upgrading to.

But it sounds like your forgot to edit and save a phrase to activate them.

Thanks.
Old 18 Feb 2005, 11:39

Upgrading to current version from which version I don't know. Sorry I can't be of more help but I attempted to install it some while ago when magnus and support had disappeared.
Old 18 Feb 2005, 13:11

Originally Posted by dtdesign
Upgrading to current version from which version I don't know. Sorry I can't be of more help but I attempted to install it some while ago when magnus and support had disappeared.
Current is not a number. We need to know the numbers. It's a different proceedure for each different version.
Old 18 Feb 2005, 20:18

Originally Posted by noppid
Current is not a number. We need to know the numbers. It's a different proceedure for each different version.
I'm running VB Version 3.0.6 and vBgarage 4.0.3
Old 22 Feb 2005, 13:54

I'm running VB Version 3.0.6 and vBgarage 4.0.3
Is it something I said ?
Old 22 Feb 2005, 14:16

Is it something I said ?
Not at all, we're just not on the same page.

Can we take it from the top?

What version of vbgarage were you on and what version of vbgarage did you upgrade with and where are you stuck.

We'll get it worked out.
Old 23 Feb 2005, 10:59

Thats the problem - I don't know what version I had partially installed previously. I upgraded to Version 4.0.3 of vBGarage.
Old 23 Feb 2005, 15:19

Thats the problem - I don't know what version I had partially installed previously. I upgraded to Version 4.0.3 of vBGarage.

Without access to your ACP, FTP and DB I can't help you. I'm not being difficult, just can't do this guessing.

You may want to run the part of the install for after vB updates and see if that fixes it. That deals with settings specifically.
Old 24 Feb 2005, 13:04

Originally Posted by noppid
Without access to your ACP, FTP and DB I can't help you. I'm not being difficult, just can't do this guessing.

You may want to run the part of the install for after vB updates and see if that fixes it. That deals with settings specifically.
Ok so it seems easier to uninstall and reinstall so ?
Old 24 Feb 2005, 16:53

Ok so it seems easier to uninstall and reinstall so ?

No, the install script has a section to run after vB upgrades to restore settings. Don't re-install, just run that part and see if settings appear. If that don't work then your phrases are the problem.
Old 24 Feb 2005, 21:32

w00t - finally after mashing my brain it works

noppid I owe you a pint for you patience - thank you kindly !
Old 24 Feb 2005, 23:37

w00t - finally after mashing my brain it works

noppid I owe you a pint for you patience - thank you kindly !
Glad to hear things worked out.

Enjoy.