Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
Quick Mod Tools Details »
Quick Mod Tools
Mod Version: 1.1.2, by orryun (Member) orryun is offline
Developer Last Online: Jun 2010 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.7.x Rating: (10 votes - 4.90 average) Installs: 174
Released: 11 Oct 2008 Last Update: 18 Oct 2008 Downloads: 708
Not Supported Uses Plugins Auto-Template Re-usable Code Translations  

Quick Mod Tools
-----------------
Created by OrRyuN.

This mod works with vBulletin 3.7 or higher
My first mod

Description
Adds quick links to useful places (such as ban user, edit signature etc.) to moderators.

The links apear in the MEMBERINFO template, above the username, and in the pop-up menu in posbit & postbit_legacy.

Basic Links (for moderators usually)
Included in MEMBRINFO: Ban user | Lift Ban | Ban Reason | Edit Signature
included in postbit: Ban user | Lift Ban | Edit User Profile

Advanced Links (for administrators usually)
Included in MEMBRINFO: Ban user | Lift Ban | Ban Reason | Edit Signature | Edit Permissions | Remind Password | Delete All Posts
included in postbit: Ban user | Lift Ban | Edit User Profile

Settings:
Mod enabled/disabled
UPDATE 1.1: enable/disable each tool
Usergroups allowed to use Basic Links
Usergroups allowed to use Advanced Links

-----------------------

Update v1.1 / 16th Oct 08:
Settings: added enable/disable for each tool

-----------------------

Update v1.1.1 / 16th Oct 08:
Bug: Password Reminder bug was fixed

-----------------------
Update v1.1.2 / 19th Oct 08:
Supports custom modcp and admincp locations

-----------------------
I hope you'd like it

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	demo3.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	87999   Click image for larger version

Name:	demo4.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	88000   Click image for larger version

Name:	demo5.jpg
Views:	1139
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	88001   Click image for larger version

Name:	demo6.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	88176  

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Mini Mods Quick Mod Tools orryun vBulletin 3.6 Add-ons 3 02 Dec 2008 07:45
Quick Admin Tools SnowBot vBulletin 3.5 Add-ons 15 28 Jan 2007 08:46

  #16  
Old 13 Oct 2008, 22:12
orryun orryun is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Real name: Orr
Originally Posted by MarkoP View Post
This makes me wonder, what are you deleting if you hit it? The whole forums posts or just that users?
It prunes all of the user's posts
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 14 Oct 2008, 03:13
carrlos's Avatar
carrlos carrlos is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Excellent!!! INSTALLED!!!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 14 Oct 2008, 03:57
carrlos's Avatar
carrlos carrlos is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Great job! Installed!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 14 Oct 2008, 23:50
Alfa1's Avatar
Alfa1 Alfa1 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Please add 'email activation codes'. That would save me quite some time.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 14 Oct 2008, 23:52
orryun orryun is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Real name: Orr
Originally Posted by Alfa1 View Post
Please add 'email activation codes'. That would save me quite some time.
What do you mean? Can you give me a URL for example?
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 15 Oct 2008, 00:42
Alfa1's Avatar
Alfa1 Alfa1 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Go to a user profile in adminCP -> Quick user links -> select 'Email activation codes'
The member will receive an email with its account activation codes.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 15 Oct 2008, 00:48
faxreport faxreport is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
nice shortcut , saves time, installed and rated

thankx
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 15 Oct 2008, 00:49
orryun orryun is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Real name: Orr
Originally Posted by Alfa1 View Post
Go to a user profile in adminCP -> Quick user links -> select 'Email activation codes'
The member will receive an email with its account activation codes.
Maybe it's another mod. In the clean vb 3.7-3.8 there is NOT "Email activation codes".

https://members.vbulletin.com/docs/h...rs_quick_links
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 15 Oct 2008, 01:14
djbaxter djbaxter is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Thanks! Much better.

One note of wierdness: I updated using the overwrite option and ended up with two Tools bars in the UserCP. The Products section in my AdminCP listed Quick Mod Tools 1.1 and also Quick Mod Tools 2.0. No idea where that came from. I uninstalled BOTH listed versions and then reinstalled and it worked correctly.

I'm really curious to know how I did that time jump to a version that doesn't yet exist.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 15 Oct 2008, 01:22
carrlos's Avatar
carrlos carrlos is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
In the following code below, you are assuming that everyone's mod control panel is found in the directory modcp. But I changed mine for security purposes. I manually made the changes in your code but it may be an issue for others that have done the same. I highlighted in red the directory I had to change to make this work.

BTW, I also changed the directory of my admincp!

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 15 Oct 2008, 01:23
carrlos's Avatar
carrlos carrlos is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Originally Posted by djbaxter View Post
Thanks! Much better.

One note of wierdness: I updated using the overwrite option and ended up with two Tools bars in the UserCP. The Products section in my AdminCP listed Quick Mod Tools 1.1 and also Quick Mod Tools 2.0. No idea where that came from. I uninstalled BOTH listed versions and then reinstalled and it worked correctly.

I'm really curious to know how I did that time jump to a version that doesn't yet exist.
Same thing happened to me but I figured the 2.0 was the old one and uninstalled it since the new release was 1.1!

(sorry for the double post!)
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 15 Oct 2008, 01:33
djbaxter djbaxter is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Originally Posted by carrlos View Post
In the following code below, you are assuming that everyone's mod control panel is found in the directory modcp. But I changed mine for security purposes. I manually made the changes in your code but it may be an issue for others that have done the same. I highlighted in red the directory I had to change to make this work.

BTW, I also changed the directory of my admincp!

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.
To be fair, you really can't expect add-on coders to code for non-standard installations.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 15 Oct 2008, 01:33
Mr. Bone88 Mr. Bone88 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Hi everyone,

I believe the 2.0 xml file is what gives you the Quick Mod Tools option in the VB options. If you just install the 1.1 xml file the option is removed from the VB options. So, you might want to have both files installed. Hope this helps.

Take care,
-Mr. Bone88
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 15 Oct 2008, 01:36
djbaxter djbaxter is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Originally Posted by Mr. Bone88 View Post
Hi everyone,

I believe the 2.0 xml file is what gives you the Quick Mod Tools option in the VB options. If you just install the 1.1 xml file the option is removed from the VB options. So, you might want to have both files installed. Hope this helps.

Take care,
-Mr. Bone88


There IS no version 2.0 though. Just 1.0 and now 1.1.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 15 Oct 2008, 01:37
Mr. Bone88 Mr. Bone88 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Originally Posted by djbaxter View Post


There IS no version 2.0 though. Just 1.0 and now 1.1.
Install both and one will show up as 1.1 & 2.0

Take care,
-Mr. Bone88
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 17:53.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: