Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Black-Stealth 4.2 [SKINION] Details »
Black-Stealth 4.2 [SKINION]
Developer Last Online: Mar 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.2.x Rating: (30 votes - 4.60 average) Installs: 309
Released: 12 Jul 2010 Last Update: 13 Mar 2013 Downloads: 3918
Not Supported Additional Files  

"Elegant black theme for professional ,social or gaming sites. The sophistication of black without all the clutter. A clean and simple theme that is sure to meet your site needs. "

Support Forums:
http://www.skinion.net/

***Live Demo***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Notes
3/13/2013 - v1.0.3
- Added CMS & BLOG xml

3/9/2013 - v1.0.2
- Minor changes to forum home and forum display
- Cleaned up thread view

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Suite Style Red-GEAR 4.2 [SKINION] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 5 15 Apr 2017 06:29
Suite Style Grayfolio-Package 4.2 [SKINION] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 269 01 Nov 2015 18:18
Suite Style Pink-Lady 4.2 [SKINION] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 43 15 Apr 2012 09:56
Suite Style Crescent 4.1.11 [vBinspired.com] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 19 13 Apr 2012 11:48

Old 13 Oct 2013, 23:03

LOL, well - as soon as my dear Mr. Host unblocks me. Of course this has to happen at a Sunday-evening at 20:00something. XD
Old 21 Oct 2013, 00:08

I am trying to make this style fixed, but when I attempt to edit the variables I get these error messages after hitting save:

Warning: Declaration of vB_DataManager_StyleVarDefn::delete() should be compatible with that of vB_DataManager::delete() in ..../includes/class_dm_stylevar.php on line 233

Warning: Declaration of vB_DataManager_StyleVar::save() should be compatible with that of vB_DataManager::save() in ..../includes/functions_log_error.php on line 615

Any ideas (kind of new to this).
Old 23 Oct 2013, 06:37

Originally Posted by Osiris183 View Post
I am trying to make this style fixed, but when I attempt to edit the variables I get these error messages after hitting save:

Warning: Declaration of vB_DataManager_StyleVarDefn::delete() should be compatible with that of vB_DataManager::delete() in ..../includes/class_dm_stylevar.php on line 233

Warning: Declaration of vB_DataManager_StyleVar::save() should be compatible with that of vB_DataManager::save() in ..../includes/functions_log_error.php on line 615

Any ideas (kind of new to this).
What version of PHP is on your server?
What version of vBulletin are you using?

BTW This is not a skin issue, it's a vB issue
www.AusPhotography.net.au a.k.a. AP is a photography forum where members share their photography, photo editing skills and techniques. We run regular photographic competitions; Rick (site owner) and Kym (site tech) using this account
*** Home of the AP fully comprehensive vb4 photographic competition management solution ***
Old 23 Oct 2013, 14:35

I need a little bit of help with an issue. We upgraded last night to the latest version of vb 4.2.2 and downloaded the latest version of this skin. So here is my issue, the child boards cause the black background of the forums to stop on the page and kicks some information below them as seen in the pic below. If I deactivate the child boards it fixes it, but I should be able to have child boards right?

I'm also getting the same error as the person above whenever I change something in the stylevar:

To see these issues live you can visit www.clanuprising.com , any help would be greatly appreciate and I thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Last edited by jwatson8901; 23 Oct 2013 at 15:20.
Old 23 Oct 2013, 20:48

You must have fixed it because everything looks good to me on FF 24.0

Old 23 Oct 2013, 20:56

I made the child boards actual forums, its not fixed when I put them back to a child board it looks like that again.
Old 23 Oct 2013, 20:59

Originally Posted by jwatson8901 View Post
I made the child boards actual forums, its not fixed when I put them back to a child board it looks like that again.
Good luck, I have no idea. Of course I'm no coder so I don't have the knowledge to help. I just wanted to tell you what I saw looked normal.

Old 24 Oct 2013, 14:20

can anyone provide any help with the child board issues?
Old 26 Oct 2013, 03:54

I Sad

This doesn't work for 4.2.2? says it is a dif ver..

Edit: Tried ignore.. no workie..

Last edited by darnstrong; 26 Oct 2013 at 04:19.
Old 03 Nov 2013, 15:18

I just installed this theme on a copy of vBulletin 4.2.2 and I have to say that it works perfect. Although I have not heavily modified my forum yet (there are a few addons installed), there are no noticeable issues with this theme whatsoever. That doesn't mean that there aren't any issues there... But hey, the less I see, the better it is!
Old 20 Jun 2014, 22:24

can you tell me how to install it?
Old 21 Jun 2014, 03:02

Originally Posted by warrichpk@gmail View Post
can you tell me how to install it?
You have no knowledge of vbulletin ??

Old 07 Feb 2015, 00:09

Beautiful style!! Just what I was looking for, and looks amazing on my site (Running 4.2.2)

Achieving Superior Aesthetic Conditioning
Old 15 Apr 2015, 16:44

Where did the image go?
Old 25 Jun 2015, 11:49

Running on vB4.2.3
www.AusPhotography.net.au a.k.a. AP is a photography forum where members share their photography, photo editing skills and techniques. We run regular photographic competitions; Rick (site owner) and Kym (site tech) using this account
*** Home of the AP fully comprehensive vb4 photographic competition management solution ***