Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
Sexy Times - Black and Pink Details »
Sexy Times - Black and Pink
Mod Version: 1.00, by Sofia (Designer) Sofia is offline
Developer Last Online: Aug 2012 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 3.8.x Rating: (3 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 26
Released: 15 May 2009 Last Update: 02 Jul 2009 Downloads: 562
Not Supported Re-usable Code Translations  

Sexy Times - Black and Pink - 3.8.3







Installation
  • Upload "sexytimes" to your "images" folder
  • Import "sexy-times-style.xml" via ACP

- Added PSD Logo, Buttons and Background tcat

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	forumdisplay.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	99191   Click image for larger version

Name:	showthread.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	99192   Click image for larger version

Name:	profile.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	99193   Click image for larger version

Name:	usercp.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	99194  

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Sexy Memberlist turdboy vBulletin 2.x Template Modifications 20 04 Feb 2003 08:37

  #16  
Old 09 Jun 2009, 10:54
Sofia Sofia is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Sofia
Originally Posted by kkingg View Post
thanks sofia
You're welcome
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 23 Jun 2009, 10:25
ShawneyJ's Avatar
ShawneyJ ShawneyJ is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Real name: Shawn
love the style. please how do i make the Table Border appear on forumhome? thx
__________________
Sorry Guys, just a little busy lately.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 23 Jun 2009, 21:27
Pcwolfx's Avatar
Pcwolfx Pcwolfx is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Real name: Tayfun
Oww sexy nice skin Boss
__________________
appleforum.org
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 27 Jun 2009, 02:25
ShawneyJ's Avatar
ShawneyJ ShawneyJ is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Real name: Shawn
Originally Posted by jaycob View Post
love the style. please how do i make the Table Border appear on forumhome? thx
"G" Thx
__________________
Sorry Guys, just a little busy lately.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 27 Jun 2009, 04:41
rmadeat's Avatar
rmadeat rmadeat is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
installed - thanks
__________________
أبو فهاد
hguhf
العاب
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 29 Jun 2009, 23:52
ShawneyJ's Avatar
ShawneyJ ShawneyJ is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Real name: Shawn
still not Supported, whys it ticket lol!
__________________
Sorry Guys, just a little busy lately.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 29 Jun 2009, 23:58
Sofia Sofia is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Sofia
Originally Posted by jaycob View Post
still not Supported, whys it ticket lol!
Sorry. You must edit your CSS (Style Manager >> Choose the style - Main CSS) and the class is "tborder".

In the template forumhome_level1_nopost, the table must include the class tborder (class="tborder")
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02 Jul 2009, 05:50
ShawneyJ's Avatar
ShawneyJ ShawneyJ is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Real name: Shawn
Originally Posted by Sofia View Post
Sorry. You must edit your CSS (Style Manager >> Choose the style - Main CSS) and the class is "tborder".

In the template forumhome_level1_nopost, the table must include the class tborder (class="tborder")
yep thanks, i no where to change the Table Border thats why i asked, i changed it and nothing happened.

so your saying the next step is to add class="tborder" in template forumhome_level1_nopost.
is class="tborder" the full code to place in level1_nopost please? or is there more to that code like <td class="tborder">, sorry i looked in default style and it hasn't got class="tborder" in forumhome_level1_nopost.
actually are you able to just write here what to look for in forumhome_level1_nopost please? and add the code there eg: find

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and place above or below

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

this would be great thanks
is not dont stress.
thx
__________________
Sorry Guys, just a little busy lately.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02 Jul 2009, 08:21
EidolonAH EidolonAH is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Real name: Eidolon
Brilliant gradient wave effect, this is making me consider finishing off an old project of mine I never completed, it's a pink Theme intended for 'adult' sites, I figured no-one would really want it so I stopped developing it.
Great Theme, I love it.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02 Jul 2009, 21:57
thedudleys thedudleys is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Real name: Nick
I love it but will you be making this for 3.8.3 anytime?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02 Jul 2009, 21:59
Sofia Sofia is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Sofia
Originally Posted by thedudleys View Post
I love it but will you be making this for 3.8.3 anytime?
Tomorrow, I'll update it
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02 Jul 2009, 22:48
Sofia Sofia is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Sofia
Updated.

Bugs fixed.

- Last Post columns
- Tables borders

Last edited by Sofia; 03 Jul 2009 at 09:57.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03 Jul 2009, 09:44
ShawneyJ's Avatar
ShawneyJ ShawneyJ is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Real name: Shawn
Originally Posted by jaycob View Post
yep thanks, i no where to change the Table Border thats why i asked, i changed it and nothing happened.

so your saying the next step is to add class="tborder" in template forumhome_level1_nopost.
is class="tborder" the full code to place in level1_nopost please? or is there more to that code like <td class="tborder">, sorry i looked in default style and it hasn't got class="tborder" in forumhome_level1_nopost.
actually are you able to just write here what to look for in forumhome_level1_nopost please? and add the code there eg: find

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

and place above or below

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

this would be great thanks
is not dont stress.
thx


god i just want my forum to look good using this skin lol. its just not happening...8 days!
__________________
Sorry Guys, just a little busy lately.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03 Jul 2009, 09:56
Sofia Sofia is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Real name: Sofia
Originally Posted by jaycob View Post
god i just want my forum to look good using this skin lol. its just not happening...8 days!
Download and re-install the new XML. Tables have borders now.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03 Jul 2009, 11:52
ShawneyJ's Avatar
ShawneyJ ShawneyJ is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Real name: Shawn
Originally Posted by Sofia View Post
Download and re-install the new XML. Tables have borders now.

ahhhh sweet thanks mate
__________________
Sorry Guys, just a little busy lately.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:52.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: