Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
VaultWiki: A Wiki for your forum Details »
VaultWiki: A Wiki for your forum
Developer Last Online: Feb 2019 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 3.7.x Rating: (10 votes - 3.50 average) Installs: 42
Released: 29 Aug 2008 Last Update: 31 Jul 2013 Downloads: 531
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Auto-Template Additional Files  

** THIS MOD IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED **
We are no longer developing this, a newer version is available here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=309676

** DOWNLOAD REMOVED **
The download attached to this thread has been removed due to known unpatched security issues: https://www.vaultwiki.org/pages/Book...-Patch-Level-2

We do not recommend using this version, and we cannot offer support for it any longer.

VaultWiki does not bridge from other wiki products (like MediaWiki, etc). It is a wiki product written just for vBulletin.

About VaultWiki
"The powerful editing options in VaultWiki allow your community to collaborate to create and publish content pages for your site. Multiple users can edit the same page, and your staff can moderate changes as they are made. VaultWiki maintains a detailed history of every page, making it just as easy to reverse unwanted changes.

Use to create general site content, user manuals, wikis... VaultWiki works by extending vBulletin's forum and permissions systems - easily create and designate forum areas for different purposes. With a little imagination, VaultWiki can be configured to do almost anything."

Features and the Full Version
The find out more about VaultWiki Lite's features or to purchase the full commercial version, see the comparison here: http://www.vaultwiki.org/features/

VaultWiki Lite cannot import data from other wiki products. If you want to do this, you'll need the full commercial version.

Requirements:
  • PHP 4.4.0 or higher
  • MySQL 4.1.2 or higher
  • vBulletin 3.6.x, 3.7.x, 3.8.x, 4.0.x
  • about 1 MB of space

Copyright Info
VaultWiki Lite places a copyright notice in your forum's footer on any page where wiki functions are used. You are not allowed to modify the source code or phrases to remove this copyright.

Troubleshooting and Support
While VaultWiki Lite is offered for free on vbulletin.org, you will receive faster responses to support questions made at the official VaultWiki site: http://www.vaultwiki.org/

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Old 16 Sep 2008, 19:55

I uninstall it and tried to reinstall it again same problem , well I think my forums problem is coz Im using vbportal + vb the vbportal it is use right side column on forums pages and maybe it have problem or the product need to deal with this portal but what I cant understand if this realy my forum problem why I get white page in admincp too ! and I have sperated cp for the vbportal.
Old 18 Sep 2008, 07:36

I have installed this wiki (premium version) and I am amazed by the functions.

The installation guide is a little bit confusing and there should be a manual that describes step by step what to do and how to do things (in simple English please) but the product is great!
Old 19 Sep 2008, 23:28

This looks promising!
Old 21 Sep 2008, 12:17

Please do not use this thread to advertise, discuss or get support for the commercial version of this product.
Old 02 Oct 2008, 11:46

I would like to try this, but my server only has php 4.3.9 not 4.4 - is it at all backward compatible? For me to upgrade to 4.4 would basically mean completely re-building the server - there is a very active forum on the server along with a couple of commercial sites that are not related to the forum.

Thanks
Jules
Old 02 Oct 2008, 18:51

The product was originally written for PHP 5. It was updated for backwards-compatibility with PHP 4, but the earliest tested version was 4.4.1.
Old 02 Oct 2008, 23:56

So its kinda like maybe yes and maybe no?? I will try and let you know what happens

Jules
Old 05 Oct 2008, 23:19

Tried out the lite Version, the support is very good. So I bought the package. So far I like it very much.
Old 02 Jan 2009, 22:06

I know that this is unsupported, but I'm curious if anyone else received the following error when trying to create a new article? I am using 3.7.2.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Old 02 Jan 2009, 23:09

A note about my above problem... I moved an existing thread into my wiki forum and it works just fine (some CSS tweaks are needed), but I couldn't make a new thread. Any ideas? Am I not supposed to use the main wiki forum, but create sub-forums instead?
Old 04 Jan 2009, 02:13

Has anyone tested this with 3.8?
Old 05 Jan 2009, 02:02

Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
I know that this is unsupported, but I'm curious if anyone else received the following error when trying to create a new article? I am using 3.7.2.
That looks like a conflict with one of your mods.
Old 05 Jan 2009, 03:19

Thanks, I'll start by deactivating my mods and reactivating them one-by-one to see (assuming, of course, that the product works with all other mods turned off).
Old 05 Jan 2009, 18:09

Originally Posted by Ted Clore View Post
Tried out the lite Version, the support is very good. So I bought the package. So far I like it very much.
Did you have to shut down your forum for a few hours as stated in the install instructions? I have been pretty lucky so far installing most mods but this one seems a bit techincal.

Thanks
Old 05 Jan 2009, 23:39

I tried it on my test site, which doesn't get any traffic (save for me a few times a month). I did have a mod that was conflicting with it, and now it works just fine.

It does seem rather... tedious to install, but (kind of like vBulletin for the first time) once you have it set up, it pretty much runs itself.