Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Username Html MarkUp Everywhere 4.2.x Details »
Username Html MarkUp Everywhere 4.2.x
Developer Last Online: Oct 2020 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.2.x Rating: (26 votes - 4.62 average) Installs: 168
Released: 09 Nov 2012 Last Update: 10 Jun 2015 Downloads: 1551
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Auto-Template Code Changes Additional Files  

Mark As Installed = Support
For Version Information And Features for Next Version: Go to Post #3

This Mod Works From 4.2.x

Description:

Markup Everywhere well almost like 90% if you use every feature that vb has.
Added Member Action Drop-Down where it did not have it.
Username Font
Username Prefix (Clan Tags) and the Option to Change to a Suffix in "Usergroup Manager"
Auto Template Edits

If you don't like the way this mod does the HTML markup,
It's compatible with vBNinja mod Ultimate Usergroup HTML Markup Customizer
but username prefix (Clan Tags) and username font will not work with this mod.

Updating: from 1.0.9, 1.0.10 and 1.0.11 to 2.x.x

The templates that need to be reverted are.

Threadbit
header
blog_sidebar_user
calendar_monthly_birthday
calendar_showbirthdays
search_threadbit
activitystream_album_album
activitystream_album_comment
activitystream_album_photo
activitystream_blog_comment
activitystream_blog_entry
activitystream_calendar_event
activitystream_cms_article
activitystream_cms_comment
activitystream_forum_post
activitystream_forum_thread
activitystream_forum_visitormessage
activitystream_socialgroup_discussion
activitystream_socialgroup_group
activitystream_socialgroup_groupmessage
activitystream_socialgroup_photo
activitystream_socialgroup_photocomment

Re-upload your vb version all the file but delete the install directory and the includes/config.php.new file. Don't Run Vb Upgrade

Then go to Installation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Installation:

1. Upload the contents of upload folder to your forum root.

2. Import the product-e360_markup.xml product file go to AdminCP >
Plugins & Products > Manage Products > [Add/Import Product]

3. Go to AdminCP > Settings > Options > e360 - Usernames HTML Markup Options and config.(There a link to the file edits there too)

Only if you want to use User Name Prefix and Font
4. Go to AdminCP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > and config each usergroup "e360 - Username Html Markup Permissions"

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	edit_profile.jpg
Views:	1636
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	147716   Click image for larger version

Name:	Permissions.jpg
Views:	1377
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	147717   Click image for larger version

Name:	markup_options.jpg
Views:	991
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	147718   Click image for larger version

Name:	link_to_file_edits.jpg
Views:	1443
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	147954  

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Old 24 Jan 2014, 03:53

I see what it is you are doing wrong.

You loaded the files for the new version, but are using the XML from the old version, that will never work.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 24 Jan 2014, 03:54

One more question. I had the previous version. When this mod gets fixed, do I uninstall the previous mod, or do an overwrite, or no overwrite for the new mod? Thanks again!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24 Jan 2014, 03:56

Originally Posted by pityocamptes View Post
One more question. I had the previous version. When this mod gets fixed, do I uninstall the previous mod, or do an overwrite, or no overwrite for the new mod? Thanks again!
Need to upload new product XML and allow overwrite.
Old 24 Jan 2014, 03:57

The mod is fine. You are trying to use a old version of the XML with the new files, which is wrong.

You need to load the new files, and import the new XML.

Should you want to downgrade, uninstall the mod, delete the folder from your server, load the old files back up, then import the old xml.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 24 Jan 2014, 03:58

Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
I see what it is you are doing wrong.

You loaded the files for the new version, but are using the XML from the old version, that will never work.
No, I had the new version. I tried again with the mod disabled, and did an overwrite. It seems to be working now... how would I know for sure? Thanks again!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24 Jan 2014, 03:59

If the usernames are colored, then the mod is working.
Old 24 Jan 2014, 04:08

I think I know what you must have done now. You deleted the old e360mods folder from the server, and loaded the new one, then tried to go to your ACP to import the new XML, but nowhere did it tell you to do that.
Old 24 Jan 2014, 04:08

They are colored but I'm not sure how several of the options in the admin cp work? Such as this, just to name one: Enable Member Action Drop-Down for Search Post

Also, it says this for some features: Enable Member Action Drop-Down for Search Articles Published by
Note Manual VB File Edits are Require to Achieve Markup

...but there is no read me file with this mod to show how to edit the VB files...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24 Jan 2014, 04:09

Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
I think I know what you must have done now. You deleted the old e360mods folder from the server, and loaded the new one, then tried to go to your ACP to import the new XML, but nowhere did it tell you to do that.
I did, did I screw something up? I did that before I inquired about my issues... do I need to reinstall the old 360 folder?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24 Jan 2014, 04:11

I dunno, but I see no where in the post that tells you to remove the old files. As for any other questions, you will have to wait for the developer to answer, as I can't say for certain.
Old 24 Jan 2014, 04:14

Ok, found the read me file in a link... sorry about that. Wondering if I messed something up by deleting the previous e360 file, uploading the new one and then running the xml... thanks again. Sorry for the bone head screw up's, been under the weather for a few days...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24 Jan 2014, 04:15

Hey dude... off topic but hell - your background image with the coins? it is frikkin 1.6 MEGABYTES all by itself. Your page load is massive, over 5 Megabytes! You have one of the most horrendous page loads I have ever seen.

http://www.webpagetest.org/result/14...7FX/1/details/

By comparison, native vBulletin 4.2.2 pageload only gonna be 100 KILObytes or so.
Old 24 Jan 2014, 04:15

It happens, but now you know how to get your site back up should you run into a error like that again with another mod.
Old 24 Jan 2014, 04:16

Originally Posted by Max Taxable View Post
Hey dude... off topic but hell - your background image with the coins? it is frikkin 1.6 MEGABYTES all by itself. Your page load is massive, over 5 Megabytes! You have one of the most horrendous page loads I have ever seen.

http://www.webpagetest.org/result/14...7FX/1/details/
I know, I tried to shrink it, but can't. Any suggestions? I like the coins, would like to keep them... thanks!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24 Jan 2014, 04:18

Originally Posted by pityocamptes View Post
I know, I tried to shrink it, but can't. Any suggestions? I like the coins, would like to keep them... thanks!
They only show for people with really large screens and large width set on their browsers. but they still load that 1.6MB on them just the same.

I will see if i can reduce the monstrosity some.

Tags
color, username