Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
Black-Stealth 4.2 [SKINION] Details »
Black-Stealth 4.2 [SKINION]
Mod Version: 1.0.3, by xxEarluxx (Designer) xxEarluxx is offline
Developer Last Online: Mar 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.2.x Rating: (30 votes - 4.60 average) Installs: 310
Released: 12 Jul 2010 Last Update: 13 Mar 2013 Downloads: 3908
Not Supported Additional Files  

"Elegant black theme for professional ,social or gaming sites. The sophistication of black without all the clutter. A clean and simple theme that is sure to meet your site needs. "

Support Forums:
http://www.skinion.net/

***Live Demo***


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Notes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3/13/2013 - v1.0.3
- Added CMS & BLOG xml

3/9/2013 - v1.0.2
- Minor changes to forum home and forum display
- Cleaned up thread view
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Suite Style Red-GEAR 4.2 [SKINION] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 5 15 Apr 2017 06:29
Suite Style Grayfolio-Package 4.2 [SKINION] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 269 01 Nov 2015 18:18
Suite Style Pink-Lady 4.2 [SKINION] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 43 15 Apr 2012 09:56
Suite Style Crescent 4.1.11 [vBinspired.com] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 19 13 Apr 2012 11:48

Comments
  #2  
Old 12 Jul 2010, 23:35
K4GAP K4GAP is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Nice! .. thanks
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 15 Jul 2010, 16:08
arcosanti arcosanti is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Lovely. One of the best Black themes I've seen thus far.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 15 Jul 2010, 19:16
Fuhrmann Fuhrmann is offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Pretty good! Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 16 Jul 2010, 11:33
CampinCarl CampinCarl is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Wow, anyone with a site that has this theme installed, please post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 16 Jul 2010, 22:32
CRDeveloper's Avatar
CRDeveloper CRDeveloper is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Real name: Pablo X.


Where can i change the pagination color for the selected page (current page 16 as other color)??? I've installed this nice style to my forum on 4.0.5 and done a few changes already to templates and images... But i cant make changes to pagination selected pages, i think
is something in vbulletin cuz since the update from 4.0.2 Pl4 it wasn't working in my other style neither.

Thanks for the style, and please help me with the pagination thing.

Visit my website for demo but be aware that its adult content!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 16 Jul 2010, 23:02
xxEarluxx's Avatar
xxEarluxx xxEarluxx is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Originally Posted by ToxXxicas View Post


Where can i change the pagination color for the selected page (current page 16 as other color)??? I've installed this nice style to my forum on 4.0.5 and done a few changes already to templates and images... But i cant make changes to pagination selected pages, i think
is something in vbulletin cuz since the update from 4.0.2 Pl4 it wasn't working in my other style neither.

Thanks for the style, and please help me with the pagination thing.

Visit my website for demo but be aware that its adult content!
Hmm.. I successfully upgraded the style without any problems with the pagination color. I'm guessing it must some kind of template conflict. pm me a link .
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 18 Jul 2010, 00:13
GaRanT GaRanT is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Nice work , Thank you !

Last edited by GaRanT; 19 Jul 2010 at 12:03.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 18 Jul 2010, 15:12
zero_ZX zero_ZX is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Hm, verification image is broke for me
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 18 Jul 2010, 22:50
CRDeveloper's Avatar
CRDeveloper CRDeveloper is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Real name: Pablo X.
Originally Posted by xxEarluxx View Post
Hmm.. I successfully upgraded the style without any problems with the pagination color. I'm guessing it must some kind of template conflict. pm me a link .
Did u received the pm???
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 19 Jul 2010, 16:59
xxEarluxx's Avatar
xxEarluxx xxEarluxx is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Originally Posted by ToxXxicas View Post
Did u received the pm???
Yes I did. OK try this:
open your "additional.css" and add the folowing code


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

If that does not work try this one:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Its just a quick test let me know if u notice any changes.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 19 Jul 2010, 17:59
bfdzio bfdzio is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Nice but the pink status icons kill it. I gotta work on those.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 20 Jul 2010, 00:11
CRDeveloper's Avatar
CRDeveloper CRDeveloper is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Real name: Pablo X.
Originally Posted by xxEarluxx View Post
Yes I did. OK try this:
open your "additional.css" and add the folowing code


Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

If that does not work try this one:

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Its just a quick test let me know if u notice any changes.
Thanks for the fix but today yesterday night I reuploaded the style and that fixed the problem, I had it before as a child for my older style and that was the problem. So I already move all mods and ads and everything.

So I wont try that fix but thanks, maybe it will help someone else.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11 Sep 2010, 03:59
Mv.c9 Mv.c9 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
is it compatible with 4.0.6, or will there be and update for it ?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11 Sep 2010, 06:19
Sdahe Sdahe is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Real name: Angel
Me too here waiting for the 4.0.6 version
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:21.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: