Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
[OzzModz] Style & Language Selector In NavBar Details »
[OzzModz] Style & Language Selector In NavBar
Developer Last Online: Sep 2019 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 4.x.x Rating: (6 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 19
Released: 29 Nov 2013 Last Update: Never Downloads: 66
Not Supported Uses Plugins Template Edits Auto-Template Translations  

Another mod brought to you by,

This is just a simple mod, to allow you to have the Style Chooser and/or
the Language Chooser in the navbar, or in the header.

To add the choosers in the header, requires you to add the following code to the very end in your header template.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

It is a simple installation, just import the product XML, product-ozzmodz_styles_navbar

Note: There is two XML's in the zip file, one is for vB versions 4.2.0 and above, the other one is for vB versions 4.1.12 and below, so choose the one to install accordingly.

You can edit the options under the settings, [OzzModz] Style & Language Selector Settings

Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the mod completely.
  • Option to show the Style Chooser
  • Option to show the Language Chooser.
  • Option to disable the auto deploy of the mod, so you can manually add it to your header..
First screenshot is how it looks in the header, second one is how it looks in the navbar, third one is of the settings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this mod please hit the button to the right ---->

Please remember to click the, button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.0.0 Initial Release

Contributions Received (members who clicked on, and followed through with the Support Developer button)

bazookajoe

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	style chooser.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	147380   Click image for larger version

Name:	style chooser 2.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	147381   Click image for larger version

Name:	style chooser 3.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	147383  

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Mini Mods [OzzModz] Extended Search Links In Navbar ozzy47 Modification Graveyard 90 26 Dec 2014 10:08
Mini Mods [OzzModz] Social Media Icon Links In NavBar ozzy47 Modification Graveyard 52 14 Nov 2014 00:27

Comments
Old 29 Nov 2013, 17:32

Reserved
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 30 Nov 2013, 02:20

Thumbs up

Excellent Mod! Thanks Ozzy!

Downloaded and installed, work great!

Last edited by bazookajoe; 30 Nov 2013 at 02:28.
Old 30 Nov 2013, 02:21

Originally Posted by bazookajoe View Post
Excellent Thanks Ozzy!
Don't forget to mark as installed.

Edit: I see you now did, and thanks for the donation, I noted it in the first post.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.

Last edited by ozzy47; 30 Nov 2013 at 02:38.
Old 30 Nov 2013, 02:44

More donations coming..I've installed a couple of your other mod so I will pitch in more as I know it takes time and skills for this work.
Old 30 Nov 2013, 04:23

Nice to see someone still making good mods for vB4 good on ya mate.
Keep them coming
Old 30 Nov 2013, 04:32

Thanks.
Old 04 Jan 2014, 05:56

Great mod

Note: this has an issue when using IE11

It add and extra space between the navbar and the header image

Work fine in IE11 compatability mode though

cheers
Old 04 Jan 2014, 07:03

Great idea Ozz! Will check it out soon!

Let us take care of your forum, seo, seo reports, maintenance, what ever you need.

Old 04 Jan 2014, 11:15

Glad ya like it, and thanks for marking as installed.
Old 04 Jan 2014, 11:39

I like this but thinking I want to move it to the top bar. Not sure but going to play around with it. it is great for newer Vbulletin users to see that there are other themes they can use if wanted.

I usually have a low res theme, default and a main modified theme but who knows how many people ever look at the bottom of the page for the theme selector.

Thanks again brother

#-Update

This is where I added mine

I just added it here in the top links section in the header template. Nice mod dude!

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Let us take care of your forum, seo, seo reports, maintenance, what ever you need.

Last edited by RichieBoy67; 04 Jan 2014 at 11:45.
Old 04 Jan 2014, 11:52

Cool, glad it actually works up there.
Old 20 Jan 2014, 16:04

conflict with this style, can you fix that? thx
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=492
Old 20 Jan 2014, 17:15

Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
conflict with this style, can you fix that? thx
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showp...&postcount=492
Your link leads to something that really does not explain anything. Can you be more specific?

Did you try the instructions he gave me a few posts up about turning off auto edits?

Old 20 Jan 2014, 18:18

I have no trouble with it in that style waiting for more feedback in the style's thread.