Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Mod Options
ibProArcade - professional Arcade System Details »
ibProArcade - professional Arcade System
Mod Version: 2.6.6+, by MrZeropage (Coder) MrZeropage is offline
Developer Last Online: Dec 2017 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This modification is in the archives.
vB Version: 3.0.x Rating: (2 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 19
Released: 26 Nov 2005 Last Update: Never Downloads: 3
Supported DB Changes Template Edits Code Changes Additional Files  

ibProArcade
the professional Arcade System
for your vBulletin-Board


After the old ibProArcade 2.5.1 was removed due to copyright-issues, there now is a new, legal version available for both vBulletin 3.0.x and vBulletin 3.5.x

Please check this thread for all Information and the Hack itself.


Enjoy

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	ibproarcade.PNG
Views:	2700
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	38327  

Show Your Support

  • To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Major Additions ibProArcade - professional Arcade System MrZeropage vBulletin 4.x Add-ons 7423 Yesterday 09:48

Comments
  #2  
Old 26 Nov 2005, 15:21
Yorixz Yorixz is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Very interesting, I'll be installing this one soon.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26 Nov 2005, 15:24
Paul M's Avatar
Paul M Paul M is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Real name: Paul M
is two threads for the same hack a good idea ?
__________________

Cable Forum
Please do not PM me about custom work - I no longer undertake any.
Note: I will not answer support questions via e-mail or PM - please use the relevant thread or forum.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 26 Nov 2005, 15:28
yoyoyoyo's Avatar
yoyoyoyo yoyoyoyo is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Originally Posted by Paul M
is two threads for the same hack a good idea ?
it's how the forums are set up - 3.0.X and 3.5.X hacks are in different forums.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26 Nov 2005, 15:36
Snake's Avatar
Snake Snake is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Cleveland, OH
Real name: Josh
Excellent! Thanks for releasing it for 3.0 too!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 26 Nov 2005, 15:54
Boofo's Avatar
Boofo Boofo is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Real name: Rob
Originally Posted by Paul M
is two threads for the same hack a good idea ?
I thought a link from here to the main hack was better as it will work on both 3.0.X and 3.5.X. That way we don't repeat all the same info for both versions.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 26 Nov 2005, 16:04
MrZeropage's Avatar
MrZeropage MrZeropage is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Real name: Marcel
This way is the only Link I can do, if you can set a different one feel free to do so
__________________
Get the most installed modification for your vBulletin (more than 8400 installations and 144.000 downloads!):
ibProArcade 2.7.3+ download here | Click here to enter the ibProArcade-Support-Section
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 26 Nov 2005, 16:13
Boofo's Avatar
Boofo Boofo is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Real name: Rob
Originally Posted by MrZeropage
This way is the only Link I can do, if you can set a different one feel free to do so
It's fine the way it is.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 27 Nov 2005, 00:00
GoTTi GoTTi is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
good move releasing this right before john is finally finishing up his arcade...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 27 Nov 2005, 00:05
MrZeropage's Avatar
MrZeropage MrZeropage is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Real name: Marcel
the new v3arcade will be only for vBulletin 3.5.x so if you are still using vB 3.0.x you should not wait any longer
__________________
Get the most installed modification for your vBulletin (more than 8400 installations and 144.000 downloads!):
ibProArcade 2.7.3+ download here | Click here to enter the ibProArcade-Support-Section
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 27 Nov 2005, 04:32
MortysTW MortysTW is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
I installed this today and like it alot. I was already using ipbroarcade before my upgrade to vb3.5. So all my games and scores converted over nicely.

AdminCP for the Arcade is much cleaner. Like that alot. Well done.

Only thing, maybe its something I goofed, if I turn on the various switches to know the status of where people are in the arcade or what they are doing, it brings the arcade to a crawl.

Maybe there is some sql editing that needs to be done or something to speed things up? I don't know. Just tossing ideas out, but it literally brought it to a crawl. To submit your score took a good 45 seconds. Rest of my site was moving along normal. So not my site or server.

Once I turned the switches off though for user status's, arcade sped back up again like it should be.

A mod that people can put in the header of their sites that says "Who's In The Arcade" or "Who's Gaming" would be awesome. Similar to the Who's Online I have going on at my site right now. www.MortysTwistedWorld.com

Thanks for the new release of this arcade. Well done.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01 Dec 2005, 04:57
Zachery's Avatar
Zachery Zachery is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Real name: Zachery Woods
Originally Posted by MortysTW
I installed this today and like it alot. I was already using ipbroarcade before my upgrade to vb3.5. So all my games and scores converted over nicely.

AdminCP for the Arcade is much cleaner. Like that alot. Well done.

Only thing, maybe its something I goofed, if I turn on the various switches to know the status of where people are in the arcade or what they are doing, it brings the arcade to a crawl.

Maybe there is some sql editing that needs to be done or something to speed things up? I don't know. Just tossing ideas out, but it literally brought it to a crawl. To submit your score took a good 45 seconds. Rest of my site was moving along normal. So not my site or server.

Once I turned the switches off though for user status's, arcade sped back up again like it should be.

A mod that people can put in the header of their sites that says "Who's In The Arcade" or "Who's Gaming" would be awesome. Similar to the Who's Online I have going on at my site right now. www.MortysTwistedWorld.com

Thanks for the new release of this arcade. Well done.
I'm not sure which version we were running as I didn't install the original, however it just doesn't seem to work.

Can't run the installer.

Really would like to avoid running the unisntaller

Any ideas?
__________________
Looking for ImpEx?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01 Dec 2005, 05:01
LEAD_WEIGHT LEAD_WEIGHT is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Real name: Jose Amaral Rego
Wink

I guess nobody new that the click install button is here? I click install (1)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01 Dec 2005, 09:16
xfaethorx's Avatar
xfaethorx xfaethorx is offline
 
Join Date: May 2004
I've installed this on my 3.0.x board. Had a problem with the install because I'd allready installed the allmods hack ages ago and the database has similar fields as do some of the file changes but it works fine after I altered the install_en.php file to compensate for the database differences.

Excellent...just need to edit the default skin to be more like the allmods original one..with the top 3 arcade game winners rather than the top 3 high scores
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01 Dec 2005, 09:19
MrZeropage's Avatar
MrZeropage MrZeropage is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Real name: Marcel
Originally Posted by Zachery
I'm not sure which version we were running as I didn't install the original, however it just doesn't seem to work.

Can't run the installer.

Really would like to avoid running the unisntaller

Any ideas?
I can help you upgrading your ibPro 2.5.1 to the new 2.5.3+
Just contact me via PM

Best way is to upgrade all the Files first and then run some queries to updat the tables for some new functions, should be 3 or 4 queries only ...
__________________
Get the most installed modification for your vBulletin (more than 8400 installations and 144.000 downloads!):
ibProArcade 2.7.3+ download here | Click here to enter the ibProArcade-Support-Section
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Mod Options

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 15:08.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: