Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Old 29 Jan 2005, 15:43

help with VBGarage

I followed the install directions exactly, and am having problems with getting VBGarage to work properly. Here's the error I get after install when I try to use it.

Warning: main(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/27/d98070603/htdocs/vbgarage.php on line 70

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/27/d98070603/htdocs/vbgarage.php on line 70
Did I screw up somewhere? I'm almost sure I did, but I wanted to kindof start over from scratch too, wasn't sure if there was an uninstall.

Thanks for your help.
Comments
Old 29 Jan 2005, 15:51

Originally Posted by overload7
I followed the install directions exactly, and am having problems with getting VBGarage to work properly. Here's the error I get after install when I try to use it.

Did I screw up somewhere? I'm almost sure I did, but I wanted to kindof start over from scratch too, wasn't sure if there was an uninstall.

Thanks for your help.
The vbgarage.php did not even run far enough to tell what the problem is.

That error tells me that vbgarage.php is not in your forums folder or the stock vB file global.php is missing.
Old 29 Jan 2005, 16:41

EDIT: I fixed it. I am teh stupid. Thanks anyway man, and I like this mod a lot. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by overload7; 29 Jan 2005 at 19:34. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29 Jan 2005, 19:58

Good to hear. Thanks for letting us know it worked out.