Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 25 Jun 2014, 18:05
x.alliedmods x.alliedmods is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Support off?

Hello ,

I'm licensed member and here I cannot find any support or help .
My question is: why?

Kind regards .
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 25 Jun 2014, 18:09
ForceHSS's Avatar
ForceHSS ForceHSS is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
This is site feedback not support and we do help many with problems everyday as you have had help from myself
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=312362
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=312336
So please don't post saying you have not got support when it is clear you have. I am a member like yourself and am under no obligation to give support but do it as I like to help
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 25 Jun 2014, 18:46
x.alliedmods x.alliedmods is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Both of those problems are not solved by you, sorry but the first problem is not solved until now and the second I solved by myself .
I apreciate (and thank you verry much) your advices (and pm support) but don't be mean to post here in this way , because I'm right . It's not about you , it's about the style author and the many coders from here , it's a vbulletin forum with many coders no only with you, you helped how you can . I payed a license , i have right to support and I needed , understand me .

I waiting about 2 days here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...bsilver&page=4

I PM many coders about this but nobody help me .
Only one but he sad :

It won't be free help. :P
FOR A postbit_legacy edit ?

I pay for license and now I must pay for a template edit ?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 25 Jun 2014, 18:49
TheLastSuperman's Avatar
TheLastSuperman TheLastSuperman is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Real name: Michael Miller Jr
Originally Posted by x.alliedmods View Post
Hello ,

I'm licensed member and here I cannot find any support or help .
My question is: why?

Kind regards .
vBulletin.com is for official (default/stock software) support.
vBulletin.org is for modification (and/or customized software) support.

On vBulletin.com if you have an inquiry regarding something custom, a modification, a script you want to implement etc most times they refer you to here. This site has many helpful members and if you post in the correct forum area someone may or may not be willing to help and this is also why we have a unpaid and paid request area - you can 95% of the time find what you want for free or something close you can modify to suite then the other 5% of the time you will not find what you want and might end up paying for it - it depends on many factors including what you're trying to achieve. Paying for a vBulletin license does not guarantee support will be provided nor every thread/post replied to on vbulletin.org, you can also pay for phone support and submit tickets to the staff at vBulletin.com if there is a rush.

Post for help in the correct area then simply be patient, members here are not support staff and are not required to reply to your post however many do and are extremely helpful .
__________________
Daddy Does Dios and Figs!

Search - Use the search feature to find similar issues/answers.
Information - Include screenshots, copy/pasted error codes, url etc.
Fixed - Please return to your thread/post and let us know how it was fixed!
Thanks - For participating! Click the "Like" on a post if someone helped you!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 25 Jun 2014, 18:57
x.alliedmods x.alliedmods is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Indeed .
But I posted in the right section/area .

you can 95% of the time find what you want for free or something close you can modify to suite then the other 5% of the time you will not find what you want and might end up paying for it - it depends on many factors including what you're trying to achieve.
Here (in 2014) I find 10% unpaid but with no solution only advices and I already find the little 5% paid .
It's not ok , I wait about 2 days and I receive nothing .
It's a template edit it's not like somebody must create a style or a style mod or a style plugin .....
In 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 I had a big satisfaction about the support of this address, believe me .
Not from this account but with the same license .

Thank you for the post, I will wait a week more for see what will happen .
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 25 Jun 2014, 19:28
ForceHSS's Avatar
ForceHSS ForceHSS is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Originally Posted by x.alliedmods View Post
Both of those problems are not solved by you
If they are not fixed then you should of posted saying that and going by what you said in the posts it looked like it was fixed and the help I gave fixed it. As for this template edit it does say in the ops post that it is not supported so you will need to wait until someone who has that skin installed replies. As too this post I am sure without me pointing out what the problem was it would of taken you a lot longer to find and fix it or you might of never hard to know. The template edits if I had that version of the forums I would of installed the skin and worked the problem out for you.

Last edited by ForceHSS; 25 Jun 2014 at 21:00.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 25 Jun 2014, 22:38
Lynne's Avatar
Lynne Lynne is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Real name: Lynne
Originally Posted by x.alliedmods View Post
Since the style is Unsupported, you may not get any answer to your question and so you may want to uninstall the style. The designer for that style hasn't logged in to this site since April.

This site is run by volunteers. ALL the modifications/styles are uploaded by people who just want to share what they have done. Nobody here is paid, nor obligated, to help. Any help you receive is from someone who is just volunteering their time to help.
__________________
Former vBulletin.org Staff Member

Try a search before posting for help. Many users won't, and don't, help if the question has been answered several times before.
W3Schools -
Online vBulletin Manual
If I post some CSS and don't say where it goes, put it in the additional.css template.
I will NOT help via PM (you will be directed to post in the forums for help.)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02 Jul 2014, 15:13
tpearl5's Avatar
tpearl5 tpearl5 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Real name: John
Originally Posted by Magii12 View Post
WERE IS THE SUPPORT ?
Read above?
__________________
John
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02 Jul 2014, 15:20
ForceHSS's Avatar
ForceHSS ForceHSS is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
it might be a spammer tpearl5 going by its home page
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02 Jul 2014, 16:21
RichieBoy67's Avatar
RichieBoy67 RichieBoy67 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Real name: Richie
Originally Posted by ForceHSS View Post
it might be a spammer tpearl5 going by its home page
Yeah, I agree. His first post is basically complaining about "where is the support" and he has never asked for any.

--------------- Added 02 Jul 2014 at 16:23 ---------------

Originally Posted by x.alliedmods View Post
Indeed .
But I posted in the right section/area .



Here (in 2014) I find 10% unpaid but with no solution only advices and I already find the little 5% paid .
It's not ok , I wait about 2 days and I receive nothing .
It's a template edit it's not like somebody must create a style or a style mod or a style plugin .....
In 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 I had a big satisfaction about the support of this address, believe me .
Not from this account but with the same license .

Thank you for the post, I will wait a week more for see what will happen .
You are complaining because someone who took the time and released something free of charge is not spending more time to support it?
__________________

Let us take care of your forum, seo, seo reports, maintenance, what ever you need.

Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 19:09.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: