Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
BBR - Resize Images with lytebox v3.22 Details »
BBR - Resize Images with lytebox v3.22
Developer Last Online: Feb 2014 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 4.0.x Rating: (53 votes - 4.72 average) Installs: 694
Released: 17 Dec 2009 Last Update: 08 Jan 2010 Downloads: 3681
Not Supported Uses Plugins Additional Files  

I will no longer support vBulletin because of IB and the agile development, and they are not fixing bugs like they should. Instead they add bloat.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	imageresize.PNG
Views:	4542
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	107669  

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Forum Display Enhancements Image Resize using Lytebox ( 3.6.x ) Lost Heaven vBulletin 3.6 Add-ons 37 13 May 2009 21:37
Integration with vBulletin Lytebox Intergration. Allows image groups, slideshows and works with embeded images. D.Baker vBulletin 3.7 Template Modifications 31 17 Dec 2008 23:23
Forum Display Enhancements Image Resize using Lytebox Lost Heaven vBulletin 3.7 Add-ons 73 17 Dec 2008 23:14

Old 31 Mar 2010, 07:49

Originally Posted by hqlman View Post
i installed this and i activated the mod via admin cp, files were uploaded too but when someone clicks the image it goes straight to image link it doesnt show the lytebox like in the demo,

my settings:

The same problem, 4.0.2 version. Click to pictures just go to the direct link of them.
Old 31 Mar 2010, 23:02

Where did you upload the files?
Old 01 Apr 2010, 00:56

Originally Posted by BBR-APBT View Post
Where did you upload the files?
I found the problem. We must use the "Insert Image" (vBulletin editor tool) and stick "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" option in tab "Add image from URL" to use this mod. Thank you, uninstall wait for next version.
Old 01 Apr 2010, 13:32

It appears there is some sort of problem the mod has with embedded links. It intercepts the image in the links and reparses the link with extra bbcode tags thus distroying the link.
I confirmed this was indeed the problem by disabling the mod at both my pl1 test site and my pl4 live site.
Pity I can't use this any more. I have too many clickable images to have them blocked like that. If you are able to resolve the problem you can drop me a PM or an email.
Old 05 Apr 2010, 18:13

How can I resize group images on this?
Old 05 Apr 2010, 19:46

Not work...uninstalled
Old 05 Apr 2010, 22:10

I will consider this mod but need to know two things:

Will it re-size images in CMS, and will it ruin images used in URL (example, an image in a signature that links to a page somewhere).

If it works in CMS and does not ruin linked images, I will install this right away.
Old 06 Apr 2010, 16:23

Works on 4.0.2 as charm! Thanks!
Old 07 Apr 2010, 08:02

Hello,

I see that lots of folks are using this, so that is a good sign, but I'm still a little confused. Does this just change the DISPLAY size of the image on the screen, or does it change the FILE size of the image stored? For example, if I only allow attachement images that are 1000 pixels by 750 pixels, and are 200k max file size, and using this mod, someone tries to upload a file that is 2000 pixels by 1500 pixels and 500k in size, will this mod resize it, save the smaller file size, and ALLOW the attachment upload? Or will attachment permissions still reject it?

Also, two things didn't make sense to me on your test site:
  • When you click on an image to bring up the original, it appeared to be the SAME size as the one displayed on the screen, so I don't know why you would have a pop-up?
  • I couldn't figure out how to close the image at first, but then discovered that you can click to close it in the bottom right corner, yet there is no way of knowing that?

Thanks for your help.
Jeff
Old 08 Apr 2010, 05:53

I have installed VBSEO RC3 and they don´t fix the problem with litebox, the externals images open in same window, requiring back click to return to forum.

The only difference is that If I click in back in the browser to return to the forum and click again in the image litebox works fine! until I refresh the browser then litebox don´t works again.
Old 09 Apr 2010, 05:01

Great mod. Thank you.

Please add album support.
Old 14 Apr 2010, 02:11

I keep getting a database error when importing the XML file. I've installed other mods no problem. Anyone know what's up?

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Last edited by nick682; 14 Apr 2010 at 02:52.
Old 19 Apr 2010, 03:37

just installed and works fine
Old 22 Apr 2010, 09:27

Hey,

Great addition for VB! I do have an issue with my GBCOS chatbox as soon as I turn on Lytebox (which I want of course...)
As soon as it's turned on, the GBCOS on the CMS page shows all internal commands in front and at the end of the typed text. (see attached image)

Any idea on how to exclude this or to solve it?

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: gif gbcos.gif (11.0 KB, 22 views)
Old 24 Apr 2010, 19:38

Thanks buddy,

litebox the bad is not working on my forum, have already activated the slideshow option and the folder litebox is at the root of my forum.

I use vbulletin 3.5 and not doing the rewrite of the image link at this point is perfect.