Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16 Nov 2021, 03:49

Add new user automatically vB5.6.5

Hi guys, before reporting my issue I would like to thank the vBulletin members for offering their help.

Well, I have a SAMP server (GTA San Andreas Multiplayer) and I would like to create an account synchronization with the forum and the server but I am having problems with saving passwords, the account is saved in the forum and everything works perfectly but the password I don't know how to encrypt it for vBulletin

This is my code in which the account is registered, however the password is not encrypted because I do not know what type of encryption vBulletin has or how to do it

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.