Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 20 Mar 2013, 02:25

Dont purchase VBSEO

We have been customers of vbseo for over 4 years now and in the past year there support is horrible. We have a current ticket open with them with a priority of HIGH and open for over 1 week with no suggestions or response. In the past week we have replied at least 6 times trying to get assistance and out of 6 reply we get one lame response less than a few works saying "something must of changed on your server" and we cant get any other replied from them. We are fed up with there lame product and support stink!!! We will be uninstalling there software here soon and maybe faster than expected since its currently causing 2-6 new thread to be unavailable after the thread is posted.

We are a pretty large forum, and if you want a reliable product with great support than VBSEO is not the product for you!!!

Spread the work on other forums if you like because we surely will
Old 20 Mar 2013, 18:34

You do know that you can also use the peer to peer support forums as well. Also you need to keep in mind that you aren't the only person on Earth using vbseo. I'm sure there are many more tickets waiting for a response other than yours.
Old 20 Mar 2013, 18:59

That's very common nowadays. Companies who do not care about self quality but only about easy money employ outsourced unexperienced staff who have no idea about the products and services they offer and they do not take an effort to learn (or/and they are overwhelmed by load of work or/and they don't care) so they just do simple copy & paste. I had recently to deal a few times with such situations. And yes, sometimes good support means a lot.

Last edited by Chris8; 20 Mar 2013 at 21:50.
Old 22 Mar 2013, 03:20

Do you have a link to your thread over there?

Love and support one another #vote2020
I offer Managed IT Services in Kansas
Old 22 Mar 2013, 06:48

did you have a specific issue? I think there message is flawed, by saying it can get you to the top of google, because you have to do more work on your part. and anyone who ever got there forum to the top wasn't because of that hack like they claimed on the sales page.

but hey i guess thats the internet for you.
Old 22 Mar 2013, 22:58

This is my thread
http://www.vbseo.com/f77/thread-rewr...working-55270/

Same issue as this
http://www.vbseo.com/f9/forum-url-s-...uddenly-54638/
Old 22 Mar 2013, 23:07

about 80% of REAL operators (and by "real" I mean people who take things seriously) use vBseo. It's gonna take more than a one-man-boycott to turn heads.

This is like getting on the phone with mastercard and threatening to take them to court.
Old 22 Mar 2013, 23:21

Originally Posted by DivisionByZero View Post
about 80% of REAL operators (and by "real" I mean people who take things seriously) use vBseo. It's gonna take more than a one-man-boycott to turn heads.

This is like getting on the phone with mastercard and threatening to take them to court.
I actually think they are out of business if you call the 877 number on there site its says the number is out of service
Old 23 Mar 2013, 02:13

Both the links from your Thread over on VBSEO load and work fine for me.
Old 23 Mar 2013, 02:39

I don't see the purpose of threads like these other than to vent. Which might feel good at the time, but don't really accomplish anything helpful. Sometimes you don't get immediate support because you question isn't very clear, or because it's been answered many times before, or a host of other reasons. Angry or sarcastic reactions will definitely not get you faster support.

Looking at your link, seems like it's working now. So I'm not sure what the problem is, really. Good bet that's why you haven't gotten a response from anyone yet, either.
Old 23 Mar 2013, 03:52

It looks like the OP's site is working just fine with vbseo to me..

Love and support one another #vote2020
I offer Managed IT Services in Kansas
Old 27 Mar 2013, 04:35

No one really needs VBSEO (in my opinion). If you like the features it gives you, or want the features it provides. Great.

But don't think its an instant cure to your site not ranking well. We're in 2013, Google (and other advanced search engines) understand vBulletin and other forum software just fine and don't need fancy extensions to help it generally run better.
Old 29 Mar 2013, 17:17

Originally Posted by DivisionByZero View Post

You are out of your mind!!!
Real operators use vBseo? One only needs to spend 5 minutes searching your aliases on this board or google to know what you are all about Chris. I suggest they do that before heeding any advice from you. vBseo is awful. My experience with forums is outlined here.. real world Chris.

I love your mastercard / sue reference. Aren't you the guy traveling to Canada to sue people there for outing you for scamming people?

Originally Posted by Zachery View Post
No one really needs VBSEO (in my opinion). If you like the features it gives you, or want the features it provides. Great.

But don't think its an instant cure to your site not ranking well. We're in 2013, Google (and other advanced search engines) understand vBulletin and other forum software just fine and don't need fancy extensions to help it generally run better.
Thanks Zachery. There are some good features, I always like the ping back feature and keywording (whatever its called now).

vBseo doesn't even enforce the take down of pirated versions of its software. Forget vBseo.
Old 31 Mar 2013, 20:20

<removed>

Last edited by Paul M; 31 Mar 2013 at 23:10. Reason: How old are you.
Closed Thread