Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Black-Stealth 4.2 [SKINION] Details »
Black-Stealth 4.2 [SKINION]
Developer Last Online: Mar 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.2.x Rating: (30 votes - 4.60 average) Installs: 308
Released: 12 Jul 2010 Last Update: 13 Mar 2013 Downloads: 3928
Not Supported Additional Files  

"Elegant black theme for professional ,social or gaming sites. The sophistication of black without all the clutter. A clean and simple theme that is sure to meet your site needs. "

Support Forums:
http://www.skinion.net/

***Live Demo***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version Notes
3/13/2013 - v1.0.3
- Added CMS & BLOG xml

3/9/2013 - v1.0.2
- Minor changes to forum home and forum display
- Cleaned up thread view

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Suite Style Red-GEAR 4.2 [SKINION] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 5 15 Apr 2017 05:29
Suite Style Grayfolio-Package 4.2 [SKINION] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 269 01 Nov 2015 17:18
Suite Style Pink-Lady 4.2 [SKINION] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 43 15 Apr 2012 08:56
Suite Style Crescent 4.1.11 [vBinspired.com] xxEarluxx vBulletin 4.x Styles 19 13 Apr 2012 10:48

Old 30 Oct 2011, 15:40

whats the name of the style var for the text box for thread tittles when cursor is in box the box turns dark and the font turns black?
Old 31 Oct 2011, 19:13

Thank you for the post bit color updates Hippy
Old 31 Oct 2011, 20:14

can you post a screen shot I am not sure what your talking about
Originally Posted by ZombieLyptic View Post
whats the name of the style var for the text box for thread tittles when cursor is in box the box turns dark and the font turns black?
welcome
Originally Posted by lcn View Post
Thank you for the post bit color updates Hippy

your welcome Mhollowell
Old 31 Oct 2011, 22:01

Originally Posted by Hippy View Post
stylevar > toolsmenu_color change it to rgb(204, 204, 204)
For some reason this stylevar was already this color, also when i change it to something else nothing happens on my forum. Is this a mistake in the layout or could this be on our end?

We've recently updated from 4.1.2 to 4.1.7 and also used the updated layout with some minor fixes from the comments, if this is any help.
Old 31 Oct 2011, 23:03

Originally Posted by GAMERT-Clan View Post
For some reason this stylevar was already this color, also when i change it to something else nothing happens on my forum. Is this a mistake in the layout or could this be on our end?

We've recently updated from 4.1.2 to 4.1.7 and also used the updated layout with some minor fixes from the comments, if this is any help.
send me a link to your site and I will see whats over riding it
Old 01 Nov 2011, 01:23

I noticed it says 4.1.5, is this working for 4.1.7 PL1 by chance? Just want to find out before hand so I don't waste time trying to figure out why it's not working if it isn't supported yet. Thank in advance for the good looking style.
Old 01 Nov 2011, 22:47

it's working if you used it from before vb4.1.5 and you fixed thinggs that went wrong..
you'll find most fixes in the last couple pages
Old 02 Nov 2011, 01:39

It's running under 4.1.7 on our site.
We had to make a few simple tweaks per posts in this thread.

BTW 4.1.8 just went beta on vb.com

Kym
www.AusPhotography.net.au a.k.a. AP is a photography forum where members share their photography, photo editing skills and techniques. We run regular photographic competitions; Rick (site owner) and Kym (site tech) using this account
*** Home of the AP fully comprehensive vb4 photographic competition management solution ***
Old 02 Nov 2011, 01:58

just 1 word .. Amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing !
Old 08 Nov 2011, 12:37

Im running this style on 4.1.7 and most bugs are out due the fixes in the comments, how ever i cant seem to find out where to change the font color of this menu:

Its pretty hard to read, and i see the live demo has the same thing. I tried many things, even reverting it, it went back to the original colors (hover, linkcolor etc), how ever the font and background color stayed the same. Is the stylevar incorrect or did i just overlook it?

If anyone could help, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Hippy View Post
stylevar > toolsmenu_color change it to rgb(204, 204, 204)

I finally found out its not toolsmenu_color, but popupmenu_color after a painfull search its working now. Worth a try if your toolsmenu_color is already rgb(204, 204, 204).
Old 08 Nov 2011, 18:40

Album Thumbnails

Where do I find the fix to correct the album thumbnail mouse over problem you see in my attach pic? When I mouse over the thumbnail it turns solid white.

Thanks in advance.

Alibass
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pics.jpg (19.3 KB, 13 views)
Old 09 Nov 2011, 17:10

do you have a fixed version aswell?
Old 09 Nov 2011, 23:20

I finally found out its not toolsmenu_color, but popupmenu_color after a painfull search its working now. Worth a try if your toolsmenu_color is already rgb(204, 204, 204).
This is exactly what I was talking about in my earlier post. Thank you for discovering this, I changed mine to rgb(153, 153, 153) and it looks a lot better.
Old 13 Nov 2011, 21:33

This is absolutely AWESOME, the most professional free template, I have seen, the designer absolutely needs credit for the hard work and professionalism. The only element I did not like was the outer background metal design tiles, I just added other larger Gothic background tiles.

Uniqueness is vital, I see too many websites looking like the original vBulletin site which is lazy. Besides my development will look more like an ordinary website than vBulletin.

I hope to speak with you guys soon, currently my website is not open, as I am still having fun in the development stages. I will post again when it is open.

Thanks everyone

stay awesome
Old 26 Nov 2011, 06:51

I have it working on 4.1.8 but I cheat... it's a child of a paid skin
www.AusPhotography.net.au a.k.a. AP is a photography forum where members share their photography, photo editing skills and techniques. We run regular photographic competitions; Rick (site owner) and Kym (site tech) using this account
*** Home of the AP fully comprehensive vb4 photographic competition management solution ***