Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 21 Aug 2014, 23:59
ozzy47's Avatar
ozzy47 ozzy47 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Real name: Chris
Hmmm, I am at a loss then.
__________________
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 00:00
browneyadz browneyadz is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Real name: Adam Brown
Not sure as to what the problem could be to be honest! :{

If anyone else could assist that would be excellent.

Last edited by browneyadz; 22 Aug 2014 at 00:06.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 05:30
vbresults vbresults is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Originally Posted by browneyadz View Post
I get the following displayed to me, as the import of sql was unsuccessfull.
Forgot to censor one of the url's
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 10:02
kh99 kh99 is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Real name: Kevin
I don't know a lot about database administration, but I think it could be that your database user doesn't have the right permissions. Have you tried creating a table yourself (such as through phpMyAdmin) using the same db user info as you have in your config.php?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 15:53
browneyadz browneyadz is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Real name: Adam Brown
Originally Posted by vbresults View Post
Forgot to censor one of the url's
Yeah, I know.

Originally Posted by kh99 View Post
I don't know a lot about database administration, but I think it could be that your database user doesn't have the right permissions. Have you tried creating a table yourself (such as through phpMyAdmin) using the same db user info as you have in your config.php?
The database user has full permissions
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 17:38
squidsk's Avatar
squidsk squidsk is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
What version of mysql are you running?

You can try altering the product xml by replacing all instance of:

TYPE=MyISAM

with

ENGINE=MyISAM

Then remove the product and re-import.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 19:12
browneyadz browneyadz is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Real name: Adam Brown
Originally Posted by squidsk View Post
What version of mysql are you running?

You can try altering the product xml by replacing all instance of:

TYPE=MyISAM

with

ENGINE=MyISAM

Then remove the product and re-import.

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 19:31
squidsk's Avatar
squidsk squidsk is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
You'll need to do those replacements from my previous post in the product xml in order to install the product. Type=XXX is no longer supported as MySQL syntax. You should see errors about those lines in your mysql error log.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 19:37
browneyadz browneyadz is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Real name: Adam Brown
Originally Posted by squidsk View Post
You'll need to do those replacements from my previous post in the product xml in order to install the product. Type=XXX is no longer supported as MySQL syntax. You should see errors about those lines in your mysql error log.

Would this be the issue for every product then ;S
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 19:46
ozzy47's Avatar
ozzy47 ozzy47 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Real name: Chris
I don't think so, as the DBTech one I had you try only alters a existing table, not add a new one.
__________________
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 20:35
browneyadz browneyadz is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Real name: Adam Brown
Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
I don't think so, as the DBTech one I had you try only alters a existing table, not add a new one.

DBTech User Tagging system won't install also.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 21:06
ozzy47's Avatar
ozzy47 ozzy47 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Real name: Chris
Right, so it has no relation to the type or engine.
__________________
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 21:07
browneyadz browneyadz is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Real name: Adam Brown
Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
Right, so it has no relation to the type or engine.
Really have no clue as to what the issue could be, I've checked prefixes, user permissions, repaired tables, chmodded files. Nothing.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 21:38
squidsk's Avatar
squidsk squidsk is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Originally Posted by browneyadz View Post
Would this be the issue for every product then ;S
Not for every product be definitely for ones that have that in their install code.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 22 Aug 2014, 21:42
ozzy47's Avatar
ozzy47 ozzy47 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Real name: Chris
Originally Posted by squidsk View Post
Not for every product be definitely for ones that have that in their install code.
Right, and some do not, and it still can not be installed, which leads me to believe it is a issue with the host.
__________________
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:33.

Layout Options | Width: Wide Color: