Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
[OzzModz] Extra Mod Options In Member Action Dropdown Details »
[OzzModz] Extra Mod Options In Member Action Dropdown
Developer Last Online: Sep 2019 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 4.x.x Rating: (20 votes - 4.90 average) Installs: 95
Released: 29 Sep 2013 Last Update: 13 Sep 2014 Downloads: 301
Not Supported Uses Plugins Auto-Template Translations  

Another mod brought to you by,

[OzzModz] Extra Mod Options In Member Action Dropdown, has won October 2013 Mod of the Month!

Hi all !!

Here is a small modification you can use to show some moderation links in the member action dropdown menu for users.

This was developed on v4.2.x, but should work on all v4.x series.

It is a simple installation, just import the product XML, product-ozzy_extra_mod_options_ma

You can edit the options under the settings, OzzModz: Extra Mod Options Settings

Complete Feature List
  • Option to disable the mod completely.
  • Setting to enter the directory name of your modcp. (required to work)
  • Setting to enter the directory name of your admincp. (required to work)
  • Option to show the ban user link on the left or right side in the menu.
  • Option to show the edit signature link on the left or right side in the menu.
  • Option to show the edit avatar link on the left or right side in the menu.
  • Option to show the edit profile pic link on the left or right side in the menu.
  • Option to show the edit user link on the left or right side in the menu.
  • Option to show the edit reputation link on the left or right side in the menu.
  • Option to show the view change history link on the left or right side in the menu.
  • Option to open the links in the same window or a new one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to click the, button to the right if you installed the mod ---->

What does 'Marking As Installed' do ?

* It helps you to stay on top of updates - members who have installed modifications will be notified whenever new updates are available.

* For security issues - vbulletin.org will contact all members who have installed a modification whenever a security issue is brought to their attention.

* Marking a modification as installed also helps me know how many people are using my work, giving me extra incentive to provide more features and new modifications.

I appreciate the support!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translations
Romanian translation available, here

* History (Changelog) *

-------------------------
v1.0.0 (September 28, 2013)
- Initial public release.

v1.1.0 (November 11, 2013)
- Added a link to the View Change History for the user.

v1.1.1 (September 13, 2014)
- Fixed a issue with version checking for the mod.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	mod options 1.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	146565   Click image for larger version

Name:	mod options 2.jpg
Views:	979
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	146566  

Show Your Support

• If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Administrative and Maintenance Tools Extra Signature Settings (Deafult signature + 3 other extra options) borbole vBulletin 4.x Add-ons 62 06 Dec 2015 11:00
Mini Mods [OzzModz] Ignore User In Postbit Dropdown Menu ozzy47 Modification Graveyard 61 22 Jan 2015 20:27
Miscellaneous Hacks BBR - Useful Links on Member Action Dropdown. BBR-APBT Modification Graveyard 102 21 Dec 2010 06:52

Comments
Old 29 Sep 2013, 01:18

Reserved.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 29 Sep 2013, 01:20

Should be very useful. It is one of those things we have all thought about doing, but never did. Big thanks for sharing!

PS: It does seem weird now complimenting another "advisor". Oh well, you deserve it.
Old 29 Sep 2013, 01:22

Thanks, there were some similar ones, but they did not seem to work that well, hopefully this will work for them.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 29 Sep 2013, 02:39

Interesting. Will give it a test.
Old 29 Sep 2013, 02:49

Thanks, hopefully you will like it.
Old 29 Sep 2013, 13:57

Thank You!
Old 29 Sep 2013, 14:11

Your welcome, don't forge to mark as installed if you are using it.
Old 30 Sep 2013, 03:38

I see we still have some children on this site that like to 1 star mods, grief get a life.
Old 30 Sep 2013, 07:51

Does what it says right out of the tin. Thanks for sharing!
Old 30 Sep 2013, 11:19

Not a problem, glad ya like it, and thanks for marking as installed.
Old 01 Oct 2013, 03:45

Convenient! Thanks
Old 01 Oct 2013, 03:46

Glad ya found it useful, and thanks for marking as installed.
Old 01 Oct 2013, 08:00

Hey ozzy47, this is another crispy from your Bunch. Excellent one.
Installed and working fine. Rated 5*.
Find the attached pic.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (26.4 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by crazyboy1661; 01 Oct 2013 at 08:06.
Old 01 Oct 2013, 11:11

Excellent, glad ya like it, and thanks for rating, and marking as installed.