Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Graphic Options
Army Ranks for Postbit Details »
Army Ranks for Postbit
Developer Last Online: Apr 2014 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 3.8.x Rating: (4 votes - 4.50 average) Installs: 38
Released: 06 Jan 2007 Last Update: 21 May 2010 Downloads: 1241
Not Supported  

Alright, I don't know how many people actually want something like this for their forums but here it is.

Basically its a rank graphic that can be placed into your users postbit. I recommend postbit_legacy for this, simply because it looks better

In addition to the normal ranks, there is a separate zip file containing a couple extras I have created. For example if you want to have a "training" rank in between enlisted and officer, then there is a cadet rank in the extras file.

Also, with the rank files I included 3 warrant officer graphics, when these were made we were using the warrant officer ranks to signify moderators (junior WO being a new moderator in training, WO as a full moderator, and CWO as the head moderator)

I am more than willing to do any modifications to the graphics. Also in the extras folder there is a second version of the general ranks in a different color, as well as a couple with an extra line of text for adding positions and such

I should have taken the above paragraph out a long time ago, but I didnt. Anyway, I found the original .PNG files for these and have posted them (ranks_original.zip). Feel free to make any changes you want.

____ ____

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Graphic
Graphic Developer Type Replies Last Post
Miscellaneous Hacks Image ranks in postbit kentona vBulletin 3.7 Add-ons 9 12 Apr 2011 14:38
Cool Army Ranks UaECasher vBulletin Rank Sets 13 06 Feb 2011 21:33
User Ranks for Postbit (Addition to Army Rank Files) Grasty vBulletin Rank Sets 3 25 Jun 2007 17:06

Old 26 Jul 2008, 15:16

hey, can you make the images called:
Leader
title: Leader & Founder

Also, Commander and Co-Commander?
please!
Very nice ranks
Old 11 Sep 2008, 01:04

oh yes grasty i am very very very much interested for army ranks for my forum. infact i have looked so hard for those. i am from pakistan and would want pakistan army ranks for my users. please oh pretty please tell me how to do it cause i dont have neither icant use photoshop.....
Old 29 Sep 2008, 08:21

wow there huge lol.
Old 26 Jan 2009, 20:38

These are AMAZING, marked as installed!!!

Keep up the awesome work!

David.
Old 21 May 2010, 13:36

I apologize to anyone who asked for some of the graphics to be changed and didnt get a response, but at this time I can not accommodate any requests.

First off, I dont even have the files any more (That I know of), they probably got lost in some computer crash somewhere along the line.

Second, I rarely, if ever check this thread. I submitted these ages ago and didnt exactly expect it to get to over 1000 downloads.

If I end up finding those files, I will post them so you can make your own edits. They are made in Macromedia Fireworks, not Photoshop ... so they are .PNG files ... but they should still work in Photoshop.

Again, thanks for the support, and glad these could help some of you

EDIT: I found them, as promised, they are available for download, feel free to make any changes.

Last edited by Grasty; 21 May 2010 at 13:50.
Old 06 Aug 2010, 02:17

I have Full Ability to modify these images. I have extensive experience with PS and have already done some small modifications for my board to suit my needs including color changes, Title change and image changes. If The original Coder has no objections I can modify to suit users needs. Obviously I would give credit back to this mod for the original design.

Please Note You MUST Edit your Stylevars in 4.0 and up for all your active styles or these images will overlap other information on the users friends list.

Edit stylevar: profile_content_friends_list_border
You can play around with it but
I recommend Width= 55px color =transparent

Last edited by XLCR GODFATHER; 06 Aug 2010 at 02:45.
Old 06 Dec 2010, 23:00

Originally Posted by XLCR GODFATHER View Post
If The original Coder has no objections I can modify to suit users needs. Obviously I would give credit back to this mod for the original design.
Your free to do whatever you want to them, just glad there was an interest/desire for them.
Old 10 Dec 2010, 08:06

Can i translate it to persian?