Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
highslide integration with vB attachments - lightbox alternative - inline too. Details »
highslide integration with vB attachments - lightbox alternative - inline too.
Developer Last Online: Oct 2010 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 3.6.8 Rating: (29 votes - 4.62 average) Installs: 278
Released: 12 Feb 2007 Last Update: 01 Jun 2007 Downloads: 2642
Not Supported  

Gone

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Addons

Show Your Support

• This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Integration with vBulletin vBgallery - vBulletin Highslide integration Sakera vBulletin 3.6 Add-ons 24 21 Sep 2008 14:18
Lightbox/ThickBox works with Inline Editing redgoals22 vBulletin 3.6 Template Modifications 104 13 May 2008 23:28

Old 27 Apr 2007, 15:46

Originally Posted by BadgerDog View Post
My apologies if this is obvious, or has already been answered...

1. Once installed, does this mod work for pics already uploaded as attachments?

2. My system says it has vBadvanced CMPS 2.2.0 installed. Is this a problem with this mod and should I not try it?

Thanks

Regards,
Badger

Itís not working for me with vBadvanced but iím sure itís just a path problem because itís working on my test board on the same server.

Anyway if you find the solution, please let me know, it will be much appreciated.
Old 27 Apr 2007, 21:10

One of my moderators has complained that the Highslide won't work with his Opera browser. Can anybody confirm this? He hasn't changed his settings so Javascript must be enabled in his browser, too.
Old 28 Apr 2007, 04:12

I can't get this working for the life of me i even went through and edited the templates like it stated if anyone is willing to help me out over aim or look at my settings please send me a pm
Old 28 Apr 2007, 06:36

* {
font-family: Verdana, Helvetica;
font-size: 10pt;
}
Needs to be removed from highslide.css. This causes fonts all over the page to change size. I noticed this in Opera 9, and then after validating the highslide.css (You also should remove the <style> tags from the CSS) it caused this font problem in all browsers.

Edit: I just realized you've created instructions for your own highslide.css, but in case anyone is using the highslide.css that comes with the Highslide package, you must remove parts of the CSS.
Old 28 Apr 2007, 10:55

Unusual one here.
I have an exact duplicate of my forums on a dev machine. This mod works perfectly and first time out on the dev machine but on the live site all I get is 'Loading' on the thumbnail.
The ONLY diference between the two sites is that the 'Live' site has safe-mode=on which means the images are stored within the database.
Any suggestions please?
Old 28 Apr 2007, 12:18

From my experience, it sounds like you didn't upload the highslide/images folder. I had this problem too until I realized I hadn't uploaded everything.
Old 28 Apr 2007, 14:20

very kewl, i will give this a try............
Old 28 Apr 2007, 14:41

Worked out my problems, forgot the other diference, vbseo Disable that and all works fine.
Old 28 Apr 2007, 15:54

Originally Posted by gothicuser View Post
Worked out my problems, forgot the other diference, vbseo Disable that and all works fine.
what was the problem you were having with Vbseo that wasn't allowing this to work, I have vbseo also. I also this this would be a great addition to my forum due to the fact that my members are starting to keep photojournals of their fitness and weight loss goals. Maybe their is another solution that I'm over looking if you want to take a look at the site and recommend me to go about with this method or another I would appericate it. site
Old 28 Apr 2007, 17:39

Originally Posted by epoc fitness View Post
what was the problem you were having with Vbseo that wasn't allowing this to work, I have vbseo also. I also this this would be a great addition to my forum due to the fact that my members are starting to keep photojournals of their fitness and weight loss goals. Maybe their is another solution that I'm over looking if you want to take a look at the site and recommend me to go about with this method or another I would appericate it. site
The problem we were suffering was that with vBSEO enabled a click on an attachent (image) just produced the 'Loading' label on the thumbnail, with nothing else. I have one of my coders working on it (well, he will on Monday, tight fisted git )
Old 29 Apr 2007, 05:58

Has anyone had troubles viewing images with Opera? When I'm in Opera and I click on a picture, it just says loading across the thumbnail and that's it.
Old 29 Apr 2007, 10:26

Does anybody know if this mod is compatilbke with Spleasure's "Image resizer" mod?

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=118048

Thanks

Regards,
Badger
Old 29 Apr 2007, 10:50

I have both and they still work fine.
Old 29 Apr 2007, 16:23

I will paypal 5$ to the one who will help me solve my problem Here. I know itís not that much but Iím sure itís a easy job for some of you guys
Old 29 Apr 2007, 16:52

Originally Posted by SilverVice View Post
I will paypal 5$ to the one who will help me solve my problem Here. I know itís not that much but Iím sure itís a easy job for some of you guys
I will get it to work if you want ...