Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
iTrader v2.8 - Powerful Rating System Details »
iTrader v2.8 - Powerful Rating System
Developer Last Online: Feb 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.x.x Rating: (103 votes - 4.82 average) Installs: 907
Released: 03 Jan 2010 Last Update: 21 Mar 2012 Downloads: 6600
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Auto-Template Additional Files  

Please nominate this mod for MOTM!

iTrader 2.8
Click here for a version for vBulletin 3

This modification offers you a rating system for trades which are made on your board. As it is an advantage of the rating system on ebay, this gives your users some secureness.

=================================
NOTICE ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

I added vBulletin 4 support for this modification because Nexus (vbenhancer) announced that he won't do this in the next time. He gave me the permissions to release it here. Thank you!

Please do not contact vbenhancer for support! He is not responsible for this version.

=================================

Installation
The installation is as easy as abc. You only have to upload the files and import the product in your vBulletin admincp.

Update
Also updating this modification (including this from vB3) isn't very difficult. Only overwrite all files and the product in your vBulletin admincp.

Screenshots
Attachment 113970
Rate a trader/seller

Attachment 115760
iTrader Profile

Attachment 115759
iTrader Main Page

Attachment 113973
iTrader Profile Tab

Known issues:
none

Feature requests:

- microCLASSIFIEDS/AUCTIONS integration (?)
- latest threads of a selected forum on itrader main page

* Implemented in upcoming release

Release History
Cick here

Translations:
- German by Andre31

Please DONATE for further releases!

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	itrader_rateuser.png
Views:	10860
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	113970   Click image for larger version

Name:	itrader_tab.png
Views:	8624
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	113973   Click image for larger version

Name:	itrader_main270.jpg
Views:	6805
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	115759   Click image for larger version

Name:	itrader_user270.jpg
Views:	7327
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	115760  

Click image for larger version

Name:	support.png
Views:	19517
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	123905  

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
End-User Options iTrader version 2.5.0, new generation now released vbenhancer vBulletin 3.8 Add-ons 232 19 Feb 2015 14:24
New Generation Thread İnfo HaYLaZ vBulletin 3.5 Add-ons 57 21 Jan 2009 04:53

Old 05 Jul 2012, 16:56

Has anyone been able to get the postbit to show up? I tried finding it and didnt find anything.
Old 07 Jul 2012, 19:25

@Entertain... contact me...
Old 14 Jul 2012, 13:44

Can someone help a total noob out.

Running 4.2.0 PL2
iTrader 2.8.2 R2

when i go to a user and select to submit feedback i receive this.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/connor23/public_html/itrader_feedback.php on line 172

any pointers

ok, sussed that, was requiring a space between the ' and the ) page worked when that was inserted, im in now way a guy that knows code, ive been left fending for myself so hope i start to get the hang of it.

just the double layered navigation to sort now.

Last edited by ScottishScoobie; 14 Jul 2012 at 17:20.
Old 17 Jul 2012, 22:47

Hello guys,

sorry for the inactive time on vBulletin.org, but I had a lot of stuff to do. There was originally a build with a few changes for iTrader on my hard disk, but I was never able to finish it.

Now, when I wanted to start fixing the latest issues with the newer versions of vBulletin, I had to recognize that I have no access to vBulletin 4.2.0 anymore. I quitted the work for a community from which I got the license for my test board. I myself only own a vB 3 license.

This is why I can not help at the moment, I really apologize for that.
Old 19 Jul 2012, 12:06

Although the new Navigation Manager in Vb 4.2.0 breaks the menu system of this mod it should not be seen as bad thing. By disabling all the menu functions in Itrader I can use the new Navigation Manager to create my own Itrader tabs and sub-menu and finally call them whatever I like, e.g. instead of the Nav Tab called 'Itrader' it can now be 'FeedBack'. See the following thread on Vb.com for more on how to do this.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...00#post2315700

My only issue with making my own menu system, and calling it what I like, is that I cannot make similiar mods to how Itrader is portrayed in the members Profile Pages, as here it still appears as 'Itrader'. Obviously this is just a string somewhere in the config files and if it's not more than that then maybe it too can be modded to provide a consistent naming across the board. Anyone have any idea of which string to change and if doing so will break anything else?
Old 19 Jul 2012, 14:15

iTrader menu will not be shown
Old 19 Jul 2012, 14:45

Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio.
Old 19 Jul 2012, 17:33

Originally Posted by Old-Git View Post
Although the new Navigation Manager in Vb 4.2.0 breaks the menu system of this mod it should not be seen as bad thing. By disabling all the menu functions in Itrader I can use the new Navigation Manager to create my own Itrader tabs and sub-menu and finally call them whatever I like, e.g. instead of the Nav Tab called 'Itrader' it can now be 'FeedBack'. See the following thread on Vb.com for more on how to do this.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...00#post2315700

My only issue with making my own menu system, and calling it what I like, is that I cannot make similiar mods to how Itrader is portrayed in the members Profile Pages, as here it still appears as 'Itrader'. Obviously this is just a string somewhere in the config files and if it's not more than that then maybe it too can be modded to provide a consistent naming across the board. Anyone have any idea of which string to change and if doing so will break anything else?
All such text is stored in "Phrases."

In Admin CP go to "Languages & Phrases" -> Search Phrases.

Choose I-Trader from the list of products to search, then search for the text you see that you want to change, for example search for iTrader.

You will then get a list of all phrases that match. You can "edit" any of them and provide an English translation. This translation will simply override the original text with whatever you specify.

All text in vBulletin is stored in phrases so you can edit pretty much anything in the same basic way.

@BirdOPrey5 | All Things BOP5 | Joe's Ultimate Off Topic
Note - I no longer making new VB mods, sorry.
Old 19 Jul 2012, 21:06

BoP5, comes to the rescue again, cheers buddy. I really should have known that myself (I've been doing this long enough now) but to be honest I've had a couple of long days recently and the old grey matter is no longer functioning as it ought to!
Old 23 Jul 2012, 20:07

Just a quick heads up. The Itrader addon makes use of one of the Site Icons network.png. This comes up black in most areas, including the Itrader page. However, I use a red, white and blue colour scheme on my site and the black icon, on blue bars, looks awful. To make it consistent with my colour scheme I need to change the icon to white double-heads but when I do this I cannot see it on the User settings page. Ergo, it would be better if Itrader called a second copy of network.png, something like network2.png. And Perhaps it can include a black copy and a white copy with an note on how to change the string calling this particular icon. It's a little thing really but it does bug me to see a black icon when it ought to be white!
Old 01 Aug 2012, 21:46

I have many forums created already for rating sellers using the poll system that each have alot of threads in them. Can you "import" existing threads to itrader? And if so, can we transfer the poll results to itrader too?
Old 04 Aug 2012, 03:05

Originally Posted by DaSpyda View Post
I am having issues with multiple ratings showing in User info boxes.

The first post in a thread has the correct user info.
Post #2 has Poster #1's info and then poster #2's info
Post #3 has Poster #1, #2, and #3's info... and so on, and so on...

I have upgraded to 4.0.1, and also from the previous version of iTrader.

Thanks for your help!

Great product!
Upgraded to latest forum edition, and latest iTrader edition - still getting this error...

Suggestions?
Old 10 Aug 2012, 07:09

Originally Posted by entertain View Post
Hello guys,

sorry for the inactive time on vBulletin.org, but I had a lot of stuff to do. There was originally a build with a few changes for iTrader on my hard disk, but I was never able to finish it.

Now, when I wanted to start fixing the latest issues with the newer versions of vBulletin, I had to recognize that I have no access to vBulletin 4.2.0 anymore. I quitted the work for a community from which I got the license for my test board. I myself only own a vB 3 license.

This is why I can not help at the moment, I really apologize for that.
Any news regarding this subject?
Old 12 Aug 2012, 02:44

Installed on 4.2.0 - everything works - except no joy in displaying iTrader ratings in the user postbit area below the avatar, username, title - or anything else.

All Usergroup permissions have been enabled, too.

Is there some code I have to add in postbit and/or postbit legacy - or anywhere else?

Thanks,

Don
Old 24 Aug 2012, 07:32

Thumbs up

thank you for iTrader.
i uploaded to vBulletin 4.2.0 and it works.