Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14 Aug 2019, 20:07

Notify staff on new moderated threads/posts

Right so I've been thinking about having a kind of notification system that will alert staff when there are moderated threads/posts waiting to be checked on.

My wanted features would include:

*Notify staff of moderated content (staff with the following usergroups will be notified), (input the usergroup numbers here separated by comma's). This will allow them to receive a private message or email when there has been at least X unmoderated items for X hours. The admin can choose whether to PM or email or both via the admin cp.
*(optional) Second option would be to simply put a number in the footer next to the mod cp link to display how much unmoderated content is waiting. For example

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Old 14 Aug 2019, 20:47

The second optional bit could be done with just a few tweaks to this - https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=241301
Old 14 Aug 2019, 21:25

Nice product, that's exactly what I'm looking for, however it looks like it needs some edits to get up & running that and idk if it can run without error on php 7.0.
Old 14 Aug 2019, 22:09

Originally Posted by final kaoss View Post
Nice product, that's exactly what I'm looking for, however it looks like it needs some edits to get up & running that and idk if it can run without error on php 7.0.
I am using that product on php 7.1 and it works without any issues.

I also send push notifications to all moderators whenever there is a moderated post. It is just an extra plugin for my push notifications product.
Push notifications for new replies, likes and PM
Old 14 Aug 2019, 22:14

Originally Posted by final kaoss View Post
I'm running it on PHP7, it works even nicer if you show the notifications live in you browser tabs with this - https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=295879
Old 05 Sep 2019, 02:34

Having FractalizeR: Show items, awaiting moderation in notifications area caused an error with logging in... just confirmed it by disabling it.

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.