Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: The VeriChip... is it the '666' chip... will you have it implanted ?
YES it is the Mark of the Beast and I WILL NOT have it implanted !! 6 25.00%
YES it is the Mark of the Beast but I WILL still have it implanted !! 6 25.00%
NO it is not the Mark of the Beast and I WILL NOT have it implanted !! 8 33.33%
NO it is not the Mark of the Beast but I WILL still have it implanted !! 4 16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02 Aug 2005, 16:52

The VeriChip... (666)... ?

The VeriChip is real... could this be the infamous '666' chip that the bible mentions ?

Here's more info about this mysterious chip :

http://www.4verichip.com/verichip.htm

http://www.verichipcorp.com/content/solutions/verichip

http://www.adsx.com/prodservpart/verichip.html

http://www.adsx.com/faq/verichipfaq.html

More sites :

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...worldindex.htm

http://www.dojgov.net/national_id_chip.htm

(Note: will update this post as more site are found or created)

Last edited by Bro_Joey_Gowdy; 21 Nov 2012 at 03:20. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02 Aug 2005, 17:24

i dont like RFID's period they can do so much more than just store information(as people are trying to push them as a new 'barcode') but they can take pictures and other information of people buying the products. i wouldnt get one not because of the mark of the beast issue more along the lines that i dont want to be traced at all times
Old 02 Aug 2005, 17:26

They will have to put one in my dead body cause they would have to kill me first.
Old 02 Aug 2005, 19:46

These things were on an episode of CSI: Miami - Girls were getting them implanted to store credit card information to be used in night clubs. I personally think it'd be kind of freaky though - Just wouldn't like the feeling of being itemized like that.
Old 02 Aug 2005, 23:10

Originally Posted by True.Rooster
These things were on an episode of CSI: Miami - Girls were getting them implanted to store credit card information to be used in night clubs. I personally think it'd be kind of freaky though - Just wouldn't like the feeling of being itemized like that.
I agree... it reminds me of like the movies where humans become slaves to robotics.. maybe im taking it too far but thats what pops into my mind aranoid:
Old 02 Aug 2005, 23:26

If I ever refuse that chip it will be because of personal taste, and not Biblical old wives tales.
Old 03 Aug 2005, 00:41

Now that Im thinking about it, I recall watching the SciFi channels program about enexplained occurances (ufos). There was this one guy whose nose kept bleeding and a small chip like that was found when he went to the doctors office to see about it.

Does anyone remember that ?
Old 03 Aug 2005, 01:48

The Bible never mentions such chip. I'm a Christian and pretty knowledgeable in the book fo Revalations (I could stil lbe wrong. If so please tell me, supported with scripture. ). All it says is in the end times we'll ewither take the mark of the beat or die. It never speaks of a chip.

And The bible is not an old wives' tale. If you are a non-believer; fine. But there is a difference between wives' tales and books of historical siginificance. Some things in the Bible have been proved, not the God part of it but it has been used to accurately show historical events.
Old 03 Aug 2005, 01:52

As far as I know it just says mark of the beast as well, although alot would view this as such.

I do however beleive this would be a sign of the times (if your a beleiver), one world order is talked of and mark of the beast (one world order could be seen as the UN).

Any how as for myself no I would not have it installed, not only due to my beleifs of the bible , but more so the fact that it is just another tool they would use to collect more information on us, if I go outside they do not need to know. Any who beleive it would not have hidden agenda in it are nieve.
Old 03 Aug 2005, 01:57

Originally Posted by insane-topics
I do however beleive this would be a sign of the times (if your a beleiver), one world order is talked of and mark of the beast (one world order could be seen as the UN).

The UN is not the one world order. No one with half a brain likes them. They're good at screwing up. Evil or not, you have to not suck at what you do. :-p
Old 03 Aug 2005, 02:00

Yes but the US has UN troop bases thru out the country, not saying they are the one world order now, but it is infact what they seem to be striving for (any how this is off topic of the chip but it was part of the thought in my post)
Old 03 Aug 2005, 05:11

Some say it will be the old revived Roman Empire...

Back in those days, the more technologically advanced items were wheels, that is why in Ezekials dream/vision he described what he saw as a wheel within a wheel... or chariots of fire... now some would say that is a UFO...

But anyways... the mark of the beast would pretty much have the same crude word like description.
Old 03 Aug 2005, 07:15

Originally Posted by TruthElixirX
And The bible is not an old wives' tale. If you are a non-believer; fine. But there is a difference between wives' tales and books of historical siginificance. Some things in the Bible have been proved, not the God part of it but it has been used to accurately show historical events.
The Bible is not a historical book, and is certainly not historically accurate. It is a religious-ideological document, and should be seen in that light. It is not "the absolute truth".
Old 03 Aug 2005, 07:30

Removed

Last edited by BamaStangGuy; 22 Apr 2017 at 21:39.
Old 03 Aug 2005, 07:34

Originally Posted by Loki12
The Bible is not a historical book, and is certainly not historically accurate. It is a religious-ideological document, and should be seen in that light. It is not "the absolute truth".
But it is still a vaild reflection of the era it was written in, while he has been revised and mis-quoted over time. Things change over the years and translations are known to miss many important things (or change important things).

Anyway even if you don't belive (which I don't atm) you should still read the book, and other books like it. At least then you can relate to people that do belive rather then shutting them out. There are many differnt views about things in the bible, but I say if it helps you lead a better life go for it.