Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Advanced Footer Rework Details »
Advanced Footer Rework
Developer Last Online: Sep 2013 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.1.11 Rating: (6 votes - 4.83 average) Installs: 38
Released: 27 Apr 2012 Last Update: Never Downloads: 182
Not Supported Template Edits Re-usable Code Translations  

We have actually had a number of small forum display enhancements and mini mods coded for us last year. This is One of them. I thought I'd have them released to the Community and have marked the code re-useable since as its not sure how much support can be provided, so feel free to use it as you like and improve it.

What does this do?

Advanced Footer Rework is a Simple Mod that changes your forums footer and adds 3 small blocks to look more like this.

DEMO

Installation is very easy, and this should work with most versions of vBulletin 4.x. You simply replace the footer with the one below, add the bit of .css to your additional css and simply upload the 2 images inside the images.zip. Although its IMPORTANT and I do suggest you always backup before making any modifications. Please read all steps carefully.

To Install

1. Add this bit of code to your additional.css located Style Manager > CSS Templates > additional.css

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

2. Replace your footer template with the one below, Remember to later edit the links, description and or image paths to suite your liking and point to your own forums

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

3. Now Just Download the 'images.zip' attachment below and simply upload the image files to their respectable locations, eg. images folder root. Clear your cookies and cache and there...you are done. (Make sure you edit the links and footer image to match your own forums. )

The mod is free, You dont require to put any link backs or copyright or anything to our forum, you are welcome to use it as you like. Please Remember to Tag it for later, or if you install it then please do Mark As Installed

Mod Version and Updates
Version 1.01 April 27 2012 - First version, Tested on vBulletin 4.1.1 and Released

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	TG Advanced Footer rework.jpg
Views:	3551
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	138019  

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Mini Mods Header Rework 4 ViciousCode vBulletin 4.x Template Modifications 127 09 Sep 2013 05:04
Mini Mods Advanced Header V2 Rework ViciousCode vBulletin 4.x Template Modifications 158 04 Jan 2012 04:08

Old 17 Aug 2014, 19:26

I would like to use this Footer Rework on my custom style, but it wont work without some heavy modifications to the CSS, and maybe to the code itself. Thats the downside of having a completely custom style.

Thank you anyway though!

My forum: https://thetechgenius.net
Old 20 Aug 2014, 21:22

Originally Posted by thetechgenius View Post
I would like to use this Footer Rework on my custom style, but it wont work without some heavy modifications to the CSS, and maybe to the code itself. Thats the downside of having a completely custom style.

Thank you anyway though!

My forum: https://thetechgenius.net
Try experimenting save the current footer replace it with a default footer?