Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Recent Posts Forum Index Details »
Recent Posts Forum Index
Developer Last Online: Oct 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.1.12 Rating: (0 vote - 0 average) Installs: 22
Released: 27 Jun 2012 Last Update: 27 Jun 2012 Downloads: 136
Not Supported DB Changes Uses Plugins Auto-Template  

This mod will add the most recent posts of your forum on the board index. The permissions will remain intact, meaning the group/groups that does/have not permissions to view a forum, will not be able to see the posts from the forum/forums that they are not allowed to view.

You can also choose a forum and/or forums to exclude its/their posts from showing up.

After installing the xml file you can configure the mod at Settings->Options->Recent Posts Forum Index.

For more, please have a look at the attached screenshots.

Support: If you would need support with this mod, please post at its support thread at my forum as I support all my mods at my forum:

http://www.forumservices.eu/vb/threa...ts-Forum-Index

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	acp.png
Views:	219
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	139387   Click image for larger version

Name:	recentposts.png
Views:	953
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	139388  

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
Forum Home Enhancements Recent Threads Forum Index borbole vBulletin 4.x Add-ons 15 02 Sep 2018 21:06

Old 15 Sep 2012, 17:19

You should add the ability for you to switch through to the next 5 recent posts, or go back to the 5 previous recent posts when you switch. All without reloading the page. For example, TheTechGame.
Old 23 Aug 2013, 04:43

This is a nice hack but the tables are poorly set up. Does anyone know how to add more characters to the text so that there isn't that wasted, ugly white spots (shown in red)?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg remove.jpg (154.7 KB, 18 views)
Old 23 Aug 2013, 06:57

Originally Posted by Bubble #5 View Post
This is a nice hack but the tables are poorly set up. Does anyone know how to add more characters to the text so that there isn't that wasted, ugly white spots (shown in red)?
@bubble5:
Pass a link to your site, if I can see it as a guest, I can recommend some CSS changes. It is almost impossible for a developer to make a style that looks well in all desktops, tablets. In most cases you will have to adjust the CSS just a bit to suit your needs.

Dabble with CSS as you have time, it will help you tremendously when running anything on the web. A little goes a long way In the mean time there are friends here to get you started.
Old 23 Aug 2013, 22:11

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by tbworld View Post
@bubble5:
Pass a link to your site, if I can see it as a guest, I can recommend some CSS changes. It is almost impossible for a developer to make a style that looks well in all desktops, tablets. In most cases you will have to adjust the CSS just a bit to suit your needs.
Thanks tbworld.

They aren't using CSS. They are using straight tables with 25% for each table. I have that much fixed as shown below but for some reason only a preset amount of characters will fill each table. If I can find where they control this then it will be fixed, but my HTML is rusty Here is the table so far;

Block Disabled:      (Update License Status)  
Suspended or Unlicensed Members Cannot View Code.

Old 23 Aug 2013, 22:17

That would be controlled in the plugin Recent Posts Board Index you can change the values there, looks like they have the Recent Posts title and Forum set to 20 and the Posted by set to 9