Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 14 Nov 2005, 14:12

@hornstar1337:
You should not waste your time with adaption of that version, just wait, GOLD-Release is in development
Old 14 Nov 2005, 19:51

**UPDATE**

I just fixed the last big problem, the display of custom Avatars in Filesystem.
Not everything about the Avatars is working well

I will now setup a fresh vBulletin 3.0.10 and 3.5.1 and install the GOLD-Version there to make an internal "final check"
After this I will just wait for some external input (v3arcade Mass-Installer, Style-Adaptions, PopUp-Play-Improvements, PNflashgames-Fix for PopUp-Play) and fix my last bug about some scores being cut off the decimal places.

This means by now --> THE RELEASE IS SOMEWHAT VERY CLOSE !!

Just to let you know, everything looks very good and I want to thank all of you for your patience - it will be worth it as you now can prepare your forum for ibProArcade 2.5.2+
Old 14 Nov 2005, 19:59

Worth The Wait too..................
Old 14 Nov 2005, 20:15

I for one would like to say thankyou for coding this. Although I know you guys enjoy the coding, you work damned hard at creating damn good hacks, and personally I recon this is one of the biggest and best I`ve seen.

So

Thankyou to yourself, and Chris and the team for the inspiration from the original version on ibproarcade, not to mention the others on here who have had either input, beta tested, or coded various other parts of the arcade
Old 14 Nov 2005, 20:16

Originally Posted by eXtremeTim
I am willing to exchange games with anybody that has games to exchange. I am not using ibproarcade I am using the v3arcade. I currently have 2129 games installed.

I have a good collection of v3 and ipbproarcade games.
The link I posted is for 1,000+ ibPro games tarred up.
Old 14 Nov 2005, 20:47

While I have 2129 games I have seen some arcades with over 3k games. I have a good deal of v3 and ibpro arcade games. Everytime I get games from people it seems I end up with at least a few more lol. Im bulding an extensive collection.
Old 14 Nov 2005, 22:14

Zeropage .. Gettin the message Please change CHMOD to 0777 via FTP. Uploaded the tar`d games from the zip above. This is on mass install of ibpgames and the file is chmodded correctly ... v3.5.1 version ... they work individually, and have mass installed before, the only difference I can see is the quantity
Old 14 Nov 2005, 22:14

Originally Posted by MrZeropage
**UPDATE**

Just to let you know, everything looks very good and I want to thank all of you for your patience - it will be worth it as you now can prepare your forum for ibProArcade 2.5.2+
Best news all week bud. Very cool.
Old 14 Nov 2005, 22:26

Update on above bug .. I uninstalled and re-installed the arcade completely, then did a mass install ... Seems to only mass install 100, then won`t do anymore, just says the folder is not chmodded to 0777, which it is
Old 14 Nov 2005, 22:50

someone got the final rls..LOL

i can certainly live with the limit, tho that is an odd error.. wonder if it is host based?
Old 14 Nov 2005, 23:09

Great news Finally I can get rid of this buggy BETA! Mr.Zero please get it out ASAP, and thanks for your efforts, just make sure you tell us Beta users what to change/add/remove for the upgrade!
Old 14 Nov 2005, 23:12

Great news.
Old 15 Nov 2005, 10:11

Wow cooool!
Old 15 Nov 2005, 12:14

@soniceffect:
It got tested with >100 games, I think one of your archives may be corrupt or something like that, don't know ...
Did you CHMOD the /gamedata subfolder in /tar ?
Old 15 Nov 2005, 12:55

did you send the final out to test to a few Zero?