Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
vB Ad Management Details »
vB Ad Management
Developer Last Online: Aug 2015 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 3.8.x Rating: (45 votes - 4.56 average) Installs: 739
Released: 02 Feb 2009 Last Update: 10 Mar 2009 Downloads: 5631
Not Supported Uses Plugins Auto-Template Additional Files Translations  

This modification allows you to add advertisements to your vBulletin software. It's very easy to use, very quick and allows almost unlimited customisation. There is no restriction regarding the content you can use. Adsense, images, flash, plain text and you can use template conditionals and phrases as well. It will put anything, anywhere. Just about.

Features:
- Timed ads.
- Self-refreshing ads.
- Ad rotations.
- Ads using conditionals, phrases and templates.
- Ad sharing.
- Default ad blocks (typical ad block screenshot attached) for all the most popular locations plus another 25 custom blocks.
- Default ad blocks for some of the most popular alternative formats; columns, full-page, sponsors.
- Ads for distributed content (emails and feeds).
- Instant previews before publishing.
- No template edits necessary.
- Compatibility with external pages and software.
- Appearance blending to make your ads look like part of your vBulletin templates.
- Alter hyperlinks to include your referral codes.
- Further details in the manual.

For software-specific management (i.e. threads on a forum, comments on a blog) and/or ad (revenue) sharing you will additionally need the appropriate module.

Additional modules:
Forum
Blog

This modification is supported with a link back to my homepage in the footer. Unbranded is per vBulletin license to be used with, see here for details.

Installation instructions:
Installation
Upgrading from an older version

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Addons

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	vbam_block_500.jpg
Views:	10284
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	93922  

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
vb Ad Management RedTyger vBulletin 3.5 Add-ons 42 09 May 2007 14:39

Old 15 Oct 2009, 19:26

For some reason the ads don't show up in emails
Old 15 Oct 2009, 19:38

Actually this should be binned
Old 15 Oct 2009, 22:30

Sorry if this has been posted before I didn't see it.

I have this installed when it was released it seems to be working ok for me BUT I can not find the way to access it for use any were on my admin panel I thought the button was down at the bottom of the menu but it's not there anymore.
I can still see it on the plugin manager I can disable and enable it but I can't access the pages to put the codes for ad's in etc. Any ideas?
Old 16 Oct 2009, 08:25

Originally Posted by LA! View Post
Sorry if this has been posted before I didn't see it.

I have this installed when it was released it seems to be working ok for me BUT I can not find the way to access it for use any were on my admin panel I thought the button was down at the bottom of the menu but it's not there anymore.
I can still see it on the plugin manager I can disable and enable it but I can't access the pages to put the codes for ad's in etc. Any ideas?
same here,any answer from the coder of this mod or anyone who can help ?
Old 16 Oct 2009, 23:06

Ad Sharing Not Working

I went through the manual and this forum thread and wasn't able to setup ad sharing for users. I have a custom field (Field5) that I created for AdSense ID that the users can input their own. I added a default pub ID in the Ad Sharing section. Then I created a custom AD that is in the ad_showthread_firstpost_start and replaced the google_ad_client with my default pub ID with #field5# (with quotes around it) and it ends up making all showthread pages white. If I change the custom AD pub ID from #field5# back to my default pub ID it works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Free File Hosting / Streaming Service
Old 20 Oct 2009, 12:23

Where can i learn how to use this, as im a total noob, is there an easy to follow how too??
Old 20 Oct 2009, 23:50

I installed the Ad Management in VB with no problem it works great. My question is can i display scripts or does it have to be a image file. I have affiliates that have given me scripts but they do not display on the site. They do not display in the preview either. Please advise...
Old 22 Oct 2009, 12:21

I just would like to verify because someone mentioned it could be done with this mod.

I'd like to have the ability for an ad to be presented to guests (and certain usergroups) as a full post at every certain amount of posts. Is this possible with this mod?
Old 22 Oct 2009, 12:45

Originally Posted by MagicThemeParks View Post
I just would like to verify because someone mentioned it could be done with this mod.

I'd like to have the ability for an ad to be presented to guests (and certain usergroups) as a full post at every certain amount of posts. Is this possible with this mod?
i hope so too, but is there a tutorial on this for pewter thickos
Old 30 Oct 2009, 17:44

i installed the add managements to my vb site but im not getting the control part on my side bar in my admin cp, did i missplace something, how can i get it to show up?
Old 12 Nov 2009, 19:01

Originally Posted by meetplanteach View Post
is it possible to show the ads when a user is not logged in?....for example the forum home page...
I wanted to know the answer to this too. Since I see it's been posted several times in this thread, I will share the answer I just found. Go to the vB Ad Management Global Settings page and update the "Enable advertisements for usergroups" field. It was only activated for usergroup 6 by default (admins), so once I added more (e.g. 6|7|2|5|1|3), the ads showed up for everyone. Seems so simple, yet apparently threw a lot of us off. I hope this info helps someone else.
Old 12 Nov 2009, 19:16

Anyone give me a little tutorual on how to add adverts???
im new to all this, so any help would be great thanks
Old 14 Nov 2009, 08:09

anybody can test on Vb 4.0 ?
Best regards
Old 16 Nov 2009, 04:38

Hi there,

I have an issue with VB Advanced.

When I enable left or right column, it works fine when I have a fixed width, but if I put my forum in 100% width, then it gives me major problems, as the 100% does not include the ad columns.

Therefore, my ads don't show up when uses have smaller resolution, because the ad column is pushed outside the viewing portion.

But if I create custom ad codes with your product and I create ad modules in VB Advanced, it works great. Everything stays in the window.

So, I wonder what to do. Can I disable the right/left ad columns in VB Advanced and only have them shown everywhere else?

Thanks for your help.
Old 21 Nov 2009, 19:22

Originally Posted by netcommander View Post
anybody can test on Vb 4.0 ?
Best regards
does not work on vB4.