Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
Cyclone 3.8.3 Details »
Cyclone 3.8.3
Developer Last Online: Apr 2011 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

This thread is in the Modification Graveyard.
vB Version: 3.8.x Rating: (7 votes - 5.00 average) Installs: 24
Released: 26 Jun 2009 Last Update: 07 Jul 2009 Downloads: 286
Not Supported Additional Files Re-usable Code Translations  

Theme removed, please delete thread.

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Show Your Support

• This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Comments
Old 26 Jun 2009, 22:54

Held for future use.
Old 26 Jun 2009, 23:13

Wow. Very good work
Old 27 Jun 2009, 02:08

Marked as Installed mate, great work as always.
Old 27 Jun 2009, 02:17

Very nice indeed! Installed and 5 Stars!
Old 27 Jun 2009, 07:13

Originally Posted by Sofia View Post
Wow. Very good work
Originally Posted by mikey1991 View Post
Marked as Installed mate, great work as always.
Originally Posted by quarum View Post
Very nice indeed! Installed and 5 Stars!
Thank you for the positive feedback, much appreciated, makes my time and effort spent designing this Theme as a FREE product worthwhile.
Old 27 Jun 2009, 07:22

VERY nice! Marked as installed. I like to see more !

EDIT: Your skin doesnt work correctly. My homepage of the forums does not look right. Uninstalled.

Last edited by Chrisg20; 27 Jun 2009 at 07:52.
Old 27 Jun 2009, 12:13

Originally Posted by Chrisg20 View Post
VERY nice! Marked as installed. I like to see more !

EDIT: Your skin doesnt work correctly. My homepage of the forums does not look right. Uninstalled.
Don't blatantly make such comments about a Theme like that, you haven't provided any evidence of your comment. Making these Themes takes a hell of a lot of time, my FREE time, it wouldn't hurt you to be a little helpful in telling me what your problem is instead of spamming this thread with junk like that.
Looking at your previous posts, I see this is not the first time you have ranted like this.
Did you even bother to read the README file?
Old 27 Jun 2009, 18:15

Yes, followed every step. And if it sounded mean, then sorry. I speak the truth and get straight to the point. What I meant by not looking correctly is the index of the homepage isnt in it's right position. Like, the "Last post by: Admin" the number of posts and such are under the title of the forum.
Old 27 Jun 2009, 20:16

love it..........one day i will get a
Theme on my new site lol
Old 28 Jun 2009, 03:44

Yes, followed every step. And if it sounded mean, then sorry. I speak the truth and get straight to the point. What I meant by not looking correctly is the index of the homepage isnt in it's right position. Like, the "Last post by: Admin" the number of posts and such are under the title of the forum.
What would help us work it out is:

Link to your forum OR
A screenshot of the problem
Other mods you have installed which could cause this problem.
Old 28 Jun 2009, 07:24

You may feel you have every right to behave however you want, but the fact is you need to consider that we make these Themes completely out of the goodness of our hearts. The absolute least you can do is to come here and ask for help in a considerate and respectful manner. If you cannot do this then why on earth would you think anyone would want to help you, life is not all about you.
As Mike has stated, please provide us with the link to your site so we can see the problem, a screenshot is no use, I will need to see the problem on a live environment as I may need to view the page source code to find the problem.
I am wondering if you are meaning the categories are uneven, this can happen width fixed width Themes and separated categories, if that is the problem try this:
Set your last Thread length to 20, this is to align the forums in compensation for the split categories, follow this path:
AdminCP
vBulletin Options
Forum Listings Display Options
Last Thread Title Maximum Displayed Characters
set value to 20
Old 29 Jun 2009, 05:42

Originally Posted by EidolonAH View Post
You may feel you have every right to behave however you want, but the fact is you need to consider that we make these Themes completely out of the goodness of our hearts. The absolute least you can do is to come here and ask for help in a considerate and respectful manner. If you cannot do this then why on earth would you think anyone would want to help you, life is not all about you.
As Mike has stated, please provide us with the link to your site so we can see the problem, a screenshot is no use, I will need to see the problem on a live environment as I may need to view the page source code to find the problem.
I am wondering if you are meaning the categories are uneven, this can happen width fixed width Themes and separated categories, if that is the problem try this:
Set your last Thread length to 20, this is to align the forums in compensation for the split categories, follow this path:
AdminCP
vBulletin Options
Forum Listings Display Options
Last Thread Title Maximum Displayed Characters
set value to 20
I'm reuploading the skin and I will let you see it. My forum link is MLGForums.com and I have set the length to 20, we will see if it works

EDIT: It does the same thing, please take a look when you can. I have set it as default skin so you may see.

Last edited by Chrisg20; 29 Jun 2009 at 05:50.
Old 29 Jun 2009, 06:29

EidolonAH, nice work.
Old 29 Jun 2009, 07:06

wow!! I find great skins at vb.org nowadays great work mate!! I love your skin..