Register Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mod Options
PB Usergroup Choice on registration Details »
PB Usergroup Choice on registration
Developer Last Online: Mar 2018 I like it Show Printable Version Email this Page

vB Version: 4.2.x Rating: (0 vote - 0 average) Installs: 21
Released: 08 Sep 2012 Last Update: 14 Mar 2013 Downloads: 181
Not Supported Uses Plugins Auto-Template Re-usable Code  

What does it do?
Allows a user to be assigned to a certain usergroup based on a drop down menu at registration time.

Installation:
1. Import the product
2. Go to AdminCP->vbulletin Options->Vbulletin Options->PB Usergroup Choice on Register
and set up the options the way you want...

14/3/2013:
Fixed on VBB 4.2.x

Download Now

Only licensed members can download files, Click Here for more information.

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	dropdown.jpg
Views:	664
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	141076   Click image for larger version

Name:	admin.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	141077  

Show Your Support

• To receive notifications regarding updates -> Click to Mark as Installed.
  • If you like this modification support the author by donating.
  • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.
Similar Mod
Mod Developer Type Replies Last Post
End-User Options PB Usergroup Choice on registration RLShare vBulletin 3.7 Add-ons 55 28 Feb 2016 17:18

Old 30 Nov 2014, 23:03

Originally Posted by ozzy47 View Post
The developer has not been on in over a year, so he has not fixed the conflict. So since the code is marked re-usable, I might look into releasing my own version of this at some point.

What is the exact issue with DBTech Advanced Registration?
Oh hey, didn't see your message before posting another one to him. the issue is that this field just doesn't show up on the custom page if i use dbtech advanced registration... i don't know code well enough to dig into templates or what not to figure this out. so if i don't use the custom page, the mod shows up fine, but once i select to use the custom page with dbtech advanced reg, it just doesn't appear anywhere, nor does it show up in my fields in the advanced registration settings...
Old 30 Nov 2014, 23:06

Not entirely sure there is anything that can be done on this mod's end. But I will know more once I can look into re working this mod.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 30 Nov 2014, 23:10

Not entirely sure there is anything that can be done on this mod's end. But I will know more once I can look into re working this mod.
So you'll have it within the hour, right
Old 30 Nov 2014, 23:14

HaHaHa, not likely, I have a bunch of other stuff ahead of this unfortunately.
You can get access to my 180 mods for vB 3.6 - 4.x at The Admin Zone as well as the professional support you are used to. New vBulletin Spider Definitions, vBulletin Spiders List Hits 1000 Spiders! ​ OzzModz down. Site has had a data breach, checking how the intrusion happened. Change your PW if you use the same one on my site and others.
Old 30 Nov 2014, 23:30

HaHaHa, not likely, I have a bunch of other stuff ahead of this unfortunately.
Any clue at least how to change the order in how it displays?
Old 30 Nov 2014, 23:35

TBH I have not even looked at this code or Advanced Registration, so I do not know.
Old 03 Feb 2015, 21:13

Originally Posted by sarvarjafari View Post
Please!! update for vb 5
up!!!
Old 03 Feb 2015, 21:36

That won't happen, the developer has not been online for a year and a half, and vB5 is no where it needs to be for this type of modification.,
Old 19 May 2016, 12:17

member choose usergroup id 10 and usergroup change but usergroup title not change. Can you help me ?